Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about being gay. I wish 50% of all men were gay!!!
And that women would earn significantly more than men...

Am just dreaming..... :(

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Move to NYC, where dreams are made of.

Thanks, I am happy in Feldkirchen.

What I try to say is that if women outnumber men you have a much better chance to pick up ladies.
This is lost on many conservative people. They dislike them altough they would benefit from that situation.
Sadly for the young guys on here men outnumber women thus putting them at a serious disadvantage in a matching game regardles of hairloss or not.

Regarding incomes, I lived in Slovakia for two years were women have very low incomes. To generalize, its expected that the man pays the restaurant bill. Switzerland or NZ are different as women are on good incomes.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolled once a week for half a year or more - 0 RESULTS. F*** this, I'm gonna get hair transplant and be done with it.

My goal was to regrow lost temples.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone will be along shortly to tell you that you were doing it wrong because apparently needling is the holy grail for hair loss.

I'm in the same boat as you btw, started needling in January this year, and 8 months later have seen no cosmetic difference to my hair. I don't use minoxidil, which is the driver behind anyone getting results it seems.
I was doing it RIGHT. I was doing it once a week with steralised dermapen cartridge which is even better than roller, since roller tears up skin and becomes blunt, but dermapen is precise, 90% degree angle and always new so no chance of infection. I did it until the temples got red. 1.5mm used. It is just a scam bullshit. Sure it might work on diffuse thinners across scalp, but it ddid NOTHING to restore not a single hair in my barren temples. It was my last weapon in arsenal before hair transplant. I'm just getting my NW1 hair line transplant and forgetting of all of this quackery. Anti androgens + minoxidil reign supreme for maintenance purposes.

Also, I did not use minoxidil 24h after dermarolling. Because doing so would be idiocy since minoxidil would go systemic. If THAAT is the method you are guys using then yeah, sure you will grow, but enjoy the side effects. There was a time when I was drinking minoxidil with my tea in mornings and yeah, I grew hair all over hands, got swollen feet, water retention and heart issues, BUT MY TEMPLES STILL REMAINED BARREN LMAO!

Once temples are barren and you can feel hard skull underneath (you know the shiny slick egg feel I'm talking about) there is no way in hell you will regrow that short of castration. Believe me, I've been on this for 8 years. hair transplant is the way to go.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I am happy in Feldkirchen.

What I try to say is that if women outnumber men you have a much better chance to pick up ladies.
This is lost on many conservative people. They dislike them altough they would benefit from that situation.
Sadly for the young guys on here men outnumber women thus putting them at a serious disadvantage in a matching game regardles of hairloss or not.

Regarding incomes, I lived in Slovakia for two years were women have very low incomes. To generalize, its expected that the man pays the restaurant bill. Switzerland or NZ are different as women are on good incomes.

Conservative people want women's numbers reduced and they dislike women? What progressive hairloss drug are you on?Bicalutamide?

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolled once a week for half a year or more - 0 RESULTS. F*** this, I'm gonna get hair transplant and be done with it.

My goal was to regrow lost temples.

Don't get a transplant. I already got 2 but it's very sparce. It's good only if you want hair to fill in hairline. Even if you do you will still want to keep the most hair on your head as possible. So you need a good regimen. My regimen has help me to fill in my sparce area so it's looking nice now but the last 10 years I have been looking like gollum from Lord of the rings.

kirklandism

Reaction score
I just want to say that the use of a toilet paper tube for taking pics of progress is absolutely brilliant. I can now isolate certain sections of my scalp that is either thin or bald and I can better track the progress in those areas week by week. It will help me in determining if any kind of growth is happening.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing it RIGHT. I was doing it once a week with steralised dermapen cartridge which is even better than roller, since roller tears up skin and becomes blunt, but dermapen is precise, 90% degree angle and always new so no chance of infection. I did it until the temples got red. 1.5mm used. It is just a scam bullshit. Sure it might work on diffuse thinners across scalp, but it ddid NOTHING to restore not a single hair in my barren temples. It was my last weapon in arsenal before hair transplant. I'm just getting my NW1 hair line transplant and forgetting of all of this quackery. Anti androgens + minoxidil reign supreme for maintenance purposes.

Also, I did not use minoxidil 24h after dermarolling. Because doing so would be idiocy since minoxidil would go systemic. If THAAT is the method you are guys using then yeah, sure you will grow, but enjoy the side effects. There was a time when I was drinking minoxidil with my tea in mornings and yeah, I grew hair all over hands, got swollen feet, water retention and heart issues, BUT MY TEMPLES STILL REMAINED BARREN LMAO!

Once temples are barren and you can feel hard skull underneath (you know the shiny slick egg feel I'm talking about) there is no way in hell you will regrow that short of castration. Believe me, I've been on this for 8 years. hair transplant is the way to go.

Bummer man. I’m in the same boat.

I agree that it is the minoxidil being enhanced by rolling that is working for people seeing results.

My take on existing and public Replicel literature is that they are creating a new topical that will be enhanced by needling.

I don’t think anybody here has the stripes to say needling doesn’t help at all when people are investing that much money in the tech. Hopefully whatever they make won’t have side effects!!!

I’m actually looking at another transplant myself. I’m thinking about Rasman as I find him to be ethical.

Have you had a transplant before?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing microneedling only for 6 months, have no improvements to report. Also nothing for maintenance.

Were you using a pen or a roller and what depth? shame that the study that said needling alone was just as effective as minoxidil alone was maybe bs.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing can regrow temples unless you are very lucky :(
Correct, that is why hair transplant is way to go.

Don't get a transplant. I already got 2 but it's very sparce. It's good only if you want hair to fill in hairline. Even if you do you will still want to keep the most hair on your head as possible. So you need a good regimen. My regimen has help me to fill in my sparce area so it's looking nice now but the last 10 years I have been looking like gollum from Lord of the rings.

I have been taking daily avodart for 10 years, how is that not "good enough of a regimen"?

You’re a Norwood 1 lol.

That is not my picture.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pen, 2mm every 1.5 weeks. Maybe 6 months is not enough or I'm not going hard enough, I'm not sure.

One thing's sure, it really minoxidil/needling combo really seems to work for many people with crazy results.
Have been rolling for over 2 years nothing has worked. Until i added minoxidil with tretinoin and daily 1mm roller. The weekly 2.5mm was doing nothing.
It has resuscitated my transplanted hair ! Damn cost me a lot and where dying again :p

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If minoxidil is applied right after dermarolling, then it isn't impressive at all.

I did minoxidil and dermarolling for more than 6 months and had 0 gains. I never used minoxidil faster than 24 hours before demarolling.

If you use it soon after injury minoxidil will go systemic. Will it promote more hair growth? Yes, probably, but so will drinking or injecting it. That is to be expected, that is how they found it.

But the problem is - side effects, mainly like blood pressure changes, water retention and possible heart attack.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If minoxidil is applied right after dermarolling, then it isn't impressive at all.

I did minoxidil and dermarolling for more than 6 months and had 0 gains. I never used minoxidil faster than 24 hours before demarolling.

If you use it soon after injury minoxidil will go systemic. Will it promote more hair growth? Yes, probably, but so will drinking or injecting it. That is to be expected, that is how they found it.

But the problem is - side effects, mainly like blood pressure changes, water retention and possible heart attack.
Regrowing hair on bald temples is almost impossible man. Dont blame that on needling. Your goals are almost impossible to achieve.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, here my update. I dont want to say anything about the protocol itself. Just look at the timeline and decide for yourself wether needling or duasteride helped me.
Protocol:
Since january 1st: Dutasteride 0.5 mg every 2 days
Since May 1st: derma stamping with 1.5mm every saturday with heavy bleeding.

Timeline:
Month 1: Massive shedding (300-400 hairs daily), no improvements
Month 2: Massive shedding, no improvements
Month 3: Massive shedding, no improvements
Month 4: Massive shedding, no improvements
Month 5: Massive shedding, no improvements (started needling here at the begining of the month)
Month 6: Massive shedding, hairs on the hairline are thicker. Tiny, almost invisible hairs are sprouting on bald temples. Overall no cosmetic improvement.
Month 7: Shedding reduced abruptly, probably by 80%, entire scalp is several shades darker as seen in the pictures. Very visible improvement of hairline and overall density.
Month 8: -

Attachments

• 2e470076-e67c-42de-95c9-38f554e0948c.jpg
    2e470076-e67c-42de-95c9-38f554e0948c.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 913
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 708
  • Before; hairline.jpg
    Before; hairline.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 787
  • after; hairline.jpg