Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm close to baseline tbh. I can't believe how dutasteride reversed a year of progress in 2 weeks
Dutasteride fucked my hair up. Used it for ~8 months, just got worse and worse. Went back to finasteride and grew a little back. Additionally, I had major brain fog. No sides with finasteride though.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PSA for folks who maybe shedding and/or thinning.

You should buy some sea salt spray. It makes your hair feel super thick whilst still being able to style.

Amazing stuff.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, when i began finasteride, i had a libido increase...same with dutasteride.... ;) Btw, i have 0 sides on dutasteride ! dutasteride is GOD ! Go dutasteride !

I would not call it god, but it has been very effective in stopping hairloss. I take it since 2010.
Sides..not that I am aware of.
I get it prescribed for its primary purpose (BPH) by my urologist.
Its incredible peace of mind knowing that I dont have to worry about hairloss anymore.
Am just speculating these days that needling with the soon to be released Korean topical causes regrowth similar to the successful minoxidil-needling results in this thread.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does being obese/overweight decrease production of testosterone? I've been f*****g miserable since I gained weight. Before I was almost hyper and running around lifting and grunting like a maniac in the gym. I've been losing weight so I hope I haven't accelerated the decline in testosterone that men experience as they get older.

It has coincided with my advanced degree which has absolutely rek'd my health. I'm sure I'm in and out of depression or negative state of mind. I've lost 7-9 Kgs but I'm still overweight with the gut of Randy Bobandy from trailer park boys. I f*****g hope I didn't do permanent damage to my testosterone production.

View attachment 126103

Yes. With body fat percentage Estrogen increases and Testosterone decreases. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3667256/ .

It goes something like this:

Screen-Shot-2018-04-28-at-9.08.11-PM-min.png

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People also get mad on this forums when I say finasteride/dutasteride MAY not be the sole reason why you have a problem with libido. I believe the healthier you are, the more you can get away with the side effects of 5AR inhibitors. If you are somewhere on the fence, you can't expect the things will get better on finasteride lol

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am extremely overweight. high body fat as well. maybe thats why my testosterone is so low. i also read just today that bad sleep quality can significantly lower testosterone up to 40% in extreme cases(sleep deprivation) and cause ED in men. then there is p*rn habits, jerking off too often(I used to do it regularly 4 times a day when the average is actually less than once per day for my age. this hit me by surprise, the study also showed 20% of early 20 year old men only jerk off once or twice per week, i wonder whether that is including sex or not but i guess not otherwise the study wouldn't make much sense would it)

psyche is also very important, when i am socially isolated for a long time and depressed i have zero libido and i mean absolutely zero.

ye agree 100%. psiche is the "thing" that can give the more side effects. I'd say this is also very important to have daily phisical activities such as running or walking. It's even more the case if you have an office job or sit behind your computer all day long at home.
since I run everyday I have less intestinal problems would you beleive it. and I feel better overall, I never had that with any supp. MY posture has drastically improved too. And at last I sleep at night! this can't be coincidences.
later I started to chase women like before.... which helps me a lot to avoid the p**rn habits
all in all if you want to fight baldness, try doing it with a positive mind and attitude, this shouldn't make results worst. if you want to escape the vicious circle, it's anyones choice ; )

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am extremely overweight. high body fat as well. maybe thats why my testosterone is so low. i also read just today that bad sleep quality can significantly lower testosterone up to 40% in extreme cases(sleep deprivation) and cause ED in men. then there is p*rn habits, jerking off too often(I used to do it regularly 4 times a day when the average is actually less than once per day for my age. this hit me by surprise, the study also showed 20% of early 20 year old men only jerk off once or twice per week, i wonder whether that is including sex or not but i guess not otherwise the study wouldn't make much sense would it)

psyche is also very important, when i am socially isolated for a long time and depressed i have zero libido and i mean absolutely zero.

Indeed, if people are not happy with their life situation they may start putting on weight. From own experience, I go mental if I put on weight. I feel that I am not sexy anymore. Then I think the lady I am with thinks that too. This leads in my case to a lower libido because I am only interested in sex if the lady is more into it than me. This coupled with zero hunting instinct has caused a lot of sexual issues in my life.
That happend before I started to take AA's.
To blame low libido only on medication is the easy way out at times. But for the unfortunate ones AA's are the straw that breaks the camels neck.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooooooo ..... dermarolling. Second week in a row Ive done it now. Some blood, watery eyes, but worth it this experiment.

Mind you I started minoxidil the same day as dermarolling. Ah well.

inmyhead

Reaction score
by said study only 1 in 10 men masturbate everyday. this might include men with partners so it might be a little higher, however you can't tell me jerking off 3 times a day is the norm rather than the exception.

also morning wood says very little about sexual health, what matters is whether you can have nocturnal erections at all. for example i have not had an erection in the morning for over a decade but when i wake up at 4 in the morning i do. also people often claim not having morning wood is proof of it not being placebo, that of course is blatantly false as especially during the wake up phase and sleep, insecurity and thoughts you have during the day get processed. it can definitely have an effect subconsciously

so sides exist but a lot of them are probably combatible to some extent
low T and still losing hair?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PSA for folks who maybe shedding and/or thinning.

You should buy some sea salt spray. It makes your hair feel super thick whilst still being able to style.

Amazing stuff.

I have really fluffy hair and i need to wait 3-4 days after shampooing my hair before it gets some texture and volume. Then have 1-2 days of nice hair before it gets too oily and i have to shampoo it again. I've been looking for things that give some volume and texture to my hair, but everything seems to fail
Salt makes your hair thick? Gotta try that now

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really fluffy hair and i need to wait 3-4 days after shampooing my hair before it gets some texture and volume. Then have 1-2 days of nice hair before it gets too oily and i have to shampoo it again. I've been looking for things that give some volume and texture to my hair, but everything seems to fail

You can make it at home with some epsom salts and water, or just buy a bottle of it on amazon. It's a game changer. Spray it on dry hair, let it air dry, and you're good to style and go.

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can make it at home with some epsom salts and water, or just buy a bottle of it on amazon. It's a game changer. Spray it on dry hair, let it air dry, and you're good to style and go.

Hmm salt spray. Gonna order a bottle now. Been searching. Thanks guys

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fructis texture tease spray

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I started minoxidil about 3 weeks ago and my scalp is kinda itchy from it, does this go away or ill just have to deal with it..

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This was the gayest post I've ever read. Lol.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the recipe?

Most say to put in avocado or coconut oil but I'm not putting any sort of oil in my hair since it will do the exact opposite of giving it a fuller appearance.

I've got access to non-iodine sea salt and epsom salt.

I bought mine. I just know its easy to make.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
f*** -- it's 2019 and some people still think that 'gayness' is a decent punchline to a joke. Be funnier, be more creative -- this sh*t is so old.

on a brighter note -- happy to hear that their products seem to be effective. here's to hoping