Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are top clinics using microneedling to treat skin issues on the face. Women have been microneedling their faces for decades.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New tiny black hairs :) 3,5months
View attachment 125148

Before Minoxidil, Dermarolling, Nizoral

View attachment 125149

3 days ago I added to my regimen Diclofenac gel 5% and Tea tree oil

Dude nice results !!!

1- how deep are you microneedling ? 1.5mm / weekly ?

2- minoxidil twice a day ?

3- did you had a shedding phase ?

4-did you try in the past using minoxidil alone without micro-needling ?

5-why the hell did you take finasteride if this thing already worked well without it ?

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been wondering about that too. I have some PGE2, I might begin needling along with applying pge2, as I don’t want to use min. Do we know of anyone else who has tried this method?

Are you aware of TEMPLE PROTOCOL from a year ago? I was trying it for 1 month before I had to quit for a commercial fishing job. TEMPLE uses pge2, seti, valproic acid and along with a lot of other stuffs like castor oil for pge2. I still have seti in my drawer which I might use in 12 months after my growth Max out. I used minoxidil for 2 month but just quit because I don't like it

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude nice results !!!

1- how deep are you microneedling ? 1.5mm / weekly ?

2- minoxidil twice a day ?

3- did you had a shedding phase ?

4-did you try in the past using minoxidil alone without micro-needling ?

5-why the hell did you take finasteride if this thing already worked well without it ?

1 - +-1mm daily
2- Minoxidil once a day 2ml bcz of huge area, i wish to apply it twice, but i cant afford 2 bottles per month (((
3- I had almost no hair on the top, even if shedding had occurred, i wouldn't have noticed it.
4 - yes, but i was very stressed and lost the will to live, used minoxidil 2 months and threw it in the trash..
5- i need maximum result, im only 28 and already with NW6-7, its very hard to live with it
I would prefer soft d*ck instead of permanent depression, unconfidence etc

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I got on dutasteride, I been reading a lot of people's stories on here and reddit. There are stories about people who took dutasteride and they write so dramatically about how there was such a massive shed. That the drug is a failure. That their hair is gone to sh*t. Then they post a pic, and surprise they are f*****g thick Norwood 1.5. I swear hairloss circles really do attract hypochondriacs. No wonder propeciahelp exists.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10yrs on propecia and minoxidil (First Pic)vs. 6 months on dermaroll/minoxidil+zix+Mazzarella lotion

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_112951.jpg
    IMG_20190729_112951.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_20190729_112121.jpg
    IMG_20190729_112121.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_20190729_112116.jpg
    IMG_20190729_112116.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 531

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be careful doing this everyone. I woke up today and my eye is closing over due to swelling; I definitely got an infection from this despite being as sterile as I could be.

I think i've heard a couple of people claiming that their eyes got some sh*t on it doing this, as well as inflammed lymph nodes. Why the f*** are those people continuing? dermarolling is clearly not for them.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’ve also read that reading bullshit scaremongering blogs with an agenda gives you cancer.

Microneedling needles are waaaaay to big to damage DNA at such a microscopic level, so not biting on this bullshit, sorry.

Of course, you will only believe studies which fit your agenda (against finasteride) but not against dermarolling.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i've heard a couple of people claiming that their eyes got some sh*t on it doing this, as well as inflammed lymph nodes. Why the f*** are those people continuing? dermarolling is clearly not for them.
They were telling possible adverse effects of dermarolling and it was in our interest. Stop criticising good people.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’m currently in Canada. Sessions are about $1,500 and it’s done by the derm himself (unnecessarily expensive if you ask me). Only started this year. It is advised to do 4 sessions monthly and then 2-3 sessions each year. Results appear in 3 months and I didn’t experience any shedding.

Note- It doesn’t work for everyone!
How did you become rich?

j4r0d

Reaction score
1 - +-1mm daily
2- Minoxidil once a day 2ml bcz of huge area, i wish to apply it twice, but i cant afford 2 bottles per month (((
3- I had almost no hair on the top, even if shedding had occurred, i wouldn't have noticed it.
4 - yes, but i was very stressed and lost the will to live, used minoxidil 2 months and threw it in the trash..
5- i need maximum result, im only 28 and already with NW6-7, its very hard to live with it
I would prefer soft d*ck instead of permanent depression, unconfidence etc

Sorry for asking the question again, for how long did you do the minoxidil+rolling treatment?
1mm everyday seems a lot!!! Are you always 100% consistent everyday? How long the rolling session last?

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for asking the question again, for how long did you do the minoxidil+rolling treatment?
1mm everyday seems a lot!!! Are you always 100% consistent everyday? How long the rolling session last?
for how long did you do the minoxidil+rolling treatment?
- 3.5 months

Are you always 100% consistent everyday?
- i dot it every single day

How long the rolling session last?
- 3-5min, no more, moderate pressure

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I got on dutasteride, I been reading a lot of people's stories on here and reddit. There are stories about people who took dutasteride and they write so dramatically about how there was such a massive shed. That the drug is a failure. That their hair is gone to sh*t. Then they post a pic, and surprise they are f*****g thick Norwood 1.5. I swear hairloss circles really do attract hypochondriacs. No wonder propeciahelp exists.
I had that. I shedded for 7 months straight like a madman, even at the sides and back of my head and it only really decreased to a normal amount like 2 weeks ago