Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgot to remove them from my regimen, i used garlic and onion only in the first month, now im on Minoxidil + dermarolling, nizoral, finasteride (started 3 weeks ago), diclofenac and Tea tree oil (started 3 days ago)
Bummer. I was all excited haha coz I have started using onion juice. It didn't do anything for you???

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that difference between wet and dry hair? Lol
A9vu6ew.jpg

Dry hair before treatment

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it literaly burned my scalp and i quickly quit
Wow, can you please elaborate on that? Can help others avoid the issue. Did you mix both onion and garlic or did you alternate. How long did you leave it for, how often did you use it and more importantly are you allergic to either onion or garlic in general when you eat them for example?

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, can you please elaborate on that? Can help others avoid the issue. Did you mix both onion and garlic or did you alternate. How long did you leave it for, how often did you use it and more importantly are you allergic to either onion or garlic in general when you eat them for example?
I mixed 100% pure organic onion and garlic, aprox 30ml for 5-6 days of use, first 3 weeks it was all ok, but after 1 month some areas of the scalp were reddened, skin has become noticeably thinner on the fron, so i was scared
p.s. sry for my eng

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, does any of you guys use lidocaine or any other numbing cream before needling ? What's your experience with them ?
I cant needle with lidocaine.
It works. I just shampoo my head, apply the cream, wait 1 hour and wash it off again

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do PRP and needling at a dermatology clinic. I can’t tell you whether it’s the PRP, Needling, or both which has helped me. I’m happy with the results so I’m not inclined to figure out what exactly is helping.

There’s quite a few success stories here to tell me that perhaps needling does play a role. If you also recalls @westonci filled his crown a while back from nothing. He thought it might’ve been PGE2+seti+needling, but I have a suspicion it was the needling and PGE2.
I’ve been wondering about that too. I have some PGE2, I might begin needling along with applying pge2, as I don’t want to use min. Do we know of anyone else who has tried this method?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much was your sessions and how often did you get it? Are you in the USA?

I’m currently in Canada. Sessions are about $1,500 and it’s done by the derm himself (unnecessarily expensive if you ask me). Only started this year. It is advised to do 4 sessions monthly and then 2-3 sessions each year. Results appear in 3 months and I didn’t experience any shedding.

Note- It doesn’t work for everyone!

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New tiny black hairs :) 3,5months
View attachment 125148

Before Minoxidil, Dermarolling, Nizoral

View attachment 125149

3 days ago I added to my regimen Diclofenac gel 5% and Tea tree oil
I've said it before but our hairloss is extremely similar. You've given me some hope that my condition can improve too. Btw, this pattern of hairloss really sucks imo. Diffuse loss. Atleast recession can hidden and eventually solved with a hair transplant. With our kind of hairloss even hairtransplant is risky :(

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently in Canada. Sessions are about $1,500 and it’s done by the derm himself (unnecessarily expensive if you ask me). Only started this year. It is advised to do 4 sessions monthly and then 2-3 sessions each year. Results appear in 3 months and I didn’t experience any shedding.

Note- It doesn’t work for everyone!
My surgeon also performs PRP. But it doesn't work at all for me. He's a respected celebrity surgeon. PRP is cheap in my country. Only 300$ but for me it's a waste of money because there is absolutely no result at all.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it before but our hairloss is extremely similar. You've given me some hope that my condition can improve too. Btw, this pattern of hairloss really sucks imo. Diffuse loss. Atleast recession can hidden and eventually solved with a hair transplant. With our kind of hairloss even hairtransplant is risky :(
Everything is possible, all you need is money
for ex

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this works on large scale i expect to be released some studies on the
dangerousness of the rolling soon..