Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jerked off 5 hours after taking dutasteride, just to see if it has any immediate effect. I shot out the biggest load of c*m in my life.

I encourage the rest of you to give dutasteride a try. It gives me this this feeling of certainty regarding the maintenance of my hair. I am already an above average finasteride responder. So this is gonna be great.

Pics or it didnt happen.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just so happy with the growth and progress of my hair the last 3 week but this morning I spot forehead wrinkles lines from minoxidil use. And I only apply it twice a week, once right after needling and once 24hrs after. I'm only 8 Weeks on regimen. Anyone have experience with minoxidil growth then quit? Any suggestions is very welcome. I will start to applying minoxidil twice a week 48 hrs after needling from now on and just bought retinol cream from Amazon.

This is why I can't take ppl seriously. You think 3 weeks of minoxidil would give you forehead wrinkles? 100$ it was already there before you hop on minoxidil. Sugar and smoking prolly ages your skin faster than minoxidil but you dont see ppl complaining about wrinkles.....The only thing you should be worry about is protecting your skin from the sun...

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top angle

Attachments

• 20190727_121047.jpg
    20190727_121047.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 648
  • 20190727_121034.jpg
    20190727_121034.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 624
  • 20190727_121346.jpg
    20190727_121346.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 664

j4r0d

Reaction score
I came through this interesting article:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/07/hair-for-all/594826/

I was quite interested by this part actually:
“When you try to clone hair cells, over time they dedifferentiate and stop producing hair,” says Bernstein. “For a long time, no one could figure out why.” But researchers gradually solved the problem. Over the past few years, they noticed that cells spread out when they’re cultured; the follicular structure essentially melts away.

The actual cause of hairloss is not known even though we have some interesting markers (dht, pgd2 etc). But it could be that the hair structure in a balding scalp is also spreading out over the years, leading to miniaturization and hairloss.
In that regard, I am not quite sure needling is effective (I tried it for 5 month, as a diffuse thinner and it did speed up my hairloss), one can imagine that damaging the follicule structure can only lead to more spreading. Hence the recommendation of not going too deep.

What do you think about this? Any scientific paper you are aware of sharing that same conclusion?

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I can't take ppl seriously. You think 3 weeks of minoxidil would give you forehead wrinkles? 100$ it was already there before you hop on minoxidil. Sugar and smoking prolly ages your skin faster than minoxidil but you dont see ppl complaining about wrinkles.....The only thing you should be worry about is protecting your skin from the sun...

Read my post again tard. It's 2 months not 3 weeks. Anyways Im happy with enough baby hair so I will stop using it for now

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
After reading the good comments of some who have used dermapen I decided to buy a device but I tried it and is much more painful for me than the dermaroller, I feel as if my head is being drilled, I will not use it anymore, thankfully I bought one of those cheap.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not understand why people insist on using needles of more than a 1.5, or pressing hard enough to bleed.

A dermaroller of 1.5 mm sized needles was rolled over the affected areas of the scalp in a longitudinal, vertical, and diagonal directions until mild erythema was noted, which was considered as the end point of the procedure.
http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...lume=5;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Dhurat

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Read my post again tard. It's 2 months not 3 weeks. Anyways Im happy with enough baby hair so I will stop using it for now

And you think 2 months will give you forehead wrinkles? and that baby hairs will go away once you stop...