Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I urge everyone to STOP microneedling FULL STOP.
It is creating SCAR TISSUE! WHO told you scar tissue is good for hair growth? Ever got a big scar on your arm or leg? Ever noticed no body hair grows out of it?
What do you think needling until you BLEED is going to produce? SCARS! Please stop butchering yourselves because some idiot shill told you it works. It doesn't, he was out to make a quick buck and flounced when he was exposed.

Also from Eazy12-“I urge everyone to STOP going outside FULL STOP. Breathing oxygen is creating CARBON DIOXIDE! Oxygen is NOT good for cells and ages you and your body! FULL STOP!”

I would love to know this dumbass trolls IP address to see who he’s shilling for...is it the drug makers, biohair startups, the heavily marketed to young guys subscription hairloss med services HIMs or KEEPS, Hair transplant clinics, Bosley, toupee makers etc....i has to be one of em...no person in their right mind would dedicate their time to constantly posting propaganda misinformation to dissuade people for getting any results on their own. Sad.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I urge everyone to STOP microneedling FULL STOP.
It is creating SCAR TISSUE! WHO told you scar tissue is good for hair growth? Ever got a big scar on your arm or leg? Ever noticed no body hair grows out of it?
What do you think needling until you BLEED is going to produce? SCARS! Please stop butchering yourselves because some idiot shill told you it works. It doesn't, he was out to make a quick buck and flounced when he was exposed.

Am I the "idiot shill"? The guy who has provided an album with hundreds of photos and been on here and reddit answering questions for months on end?

I didn't even make this thread. We've been over this dozens of times now and loads of other people have had results. Also, it's not like I invented this method. People did it long, long before I did and I just copied a study I found.

Just go away and leave the rest of us to it lol.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been posting in this thread for 8 months. Seriously weird!
He is watching his hair fall out daily while spending thousands of dollars on herbal remedies and onion juice with zero results to show for it. He wants us all to be bald c****, just like him.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not believe it until i saw it with my own eyes but the industry is getting more scared with this kind of things because Propecia is in danger because there is a new study that shows direct association with it and PFS, hair transplant industry is gonna take a hit soon from what i heard and people are getting more and more informed because of desperation of loosing their hair trying all kind of things and guess what, with success... If somebody by miracle will come with something good over the next few years, it's over for them, imagine all the pills, oils, shampoos and transplants, it will all go to sh*t and it's gonna hurt the industry real bad, and not because they made a lot of money already, because they invested in commercializing so bad and now they have to sustain it somehow... A lot of jobs will be lost, a lot of shits will disappear, just imagine as that guy said, what people will say 50 years from now when they will read in the history books what people did to get their hair back, from tranny drugs and other shits !
Transplant doctors can be shady as hell. They will downplay the long-term efficacy of finasteride if you aren't considering a transplant, but will almost always recommend it be used if you get a transplant at their clinic.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not believe it until i saw it with my own eyes but the industry is getting more scared with this kind of things because Propecia is in danger because there is a new study that just arrived that shows direct association with it and PFS, hair transplant industry is gonna take a hit soon from what i heard and people are getting more and more informed because of desperation of loosing their hair trying all kind of things and guess what, with success... If somebody by miracle will come with something good over the next few years, it's over for them, imagine all the pills, oils, shampoos and transplants, it will all go to sh*t and it's gonna hurt the industry real bad, and not because they made a lot of money already, because they invested in commercializing so bad and now they have to sustain it somehow... A lot of jobs will be lost, a lot of shits will disappear, just imagine as that guy said, what people will say 50 years from now when they will read in the history books what people did to get their hair back, from tranny drugs and other shits !

And i know for sure and i'm gonna prove it soon if i won't get banned of course that this forum and the other hair loss forums have some "unknown entities" behind them that shill this kind of treatments because they are payed to do it and people like this guy have only interests in doing it, so it's the reddit forum and many other ones... Welcome to the internet, welcome to life 2019 !
Well said my friend!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
First correlation between this kind of treatments and PFS, and all do they did not conclude that is directly induced by finasteride, it's coming, it's only a mater of time, EU is soon banning it, in my country for example only 10% of dermatologists still prescribe it rest are all against it, no to mention endocrinologists that don't even know what Propecia is lmao ...

Here is the study : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31272082 - 01/07/2019
What country do you reside?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with 1x a week microneedling with a Dr Pen at 1.5mm just stamping with the pen while hair was wet (not gliding) and not gently but not too hard either, I did bleed a little but just the occasional droplets of blood nothing to serious and after I cleaned my scalp with a saline spray. I added Kirkland minoxidil after the 3rd session 12-24 hours after a microneedling session.

Though, in the past week I have started gently microneedling with 1mm every 3rd day and applying minoxidil an hour or so after microneedling, I haven’t experienced bad side effects other than the crap way minoxidil makes my forehead skin itch/dry out/wrinkle.

I plan to microneedle 1x every 7-10 days using 1.5-2mm hard and 1x every 3days at 1mm gently, going forward.
Do you get a kind of rash on your forehead after minoxidil.. also if you itch around the eyes it’s like broken blood vessels?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get a kind of rash on your forehead after minoxidil.. also if you itch around the eyes it’s like broken blood vessels?

Not so much a rash but rather annoying dry skin and an occasional pimple on my forehead.
No I don’t get any iching around my eyes, just itching on my scalp a day later where I place minoxidil but a good hair conditioner helps that.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not believe it until i saw it with my own eyes but the industry is getting more scared with this kind of things because Propecia is in danger because there is a new study that just arrived that shows direct association with it and PFS, hair transplant industry is gonna take a hit soon from what i heard and people are getting more and more informed because of desperation of loosing their hair trying all kind of things and guess what, with success... If somebody by miracle will come with something good over the next few years, it's over for them, imagine all the pills, oils, shampoos and transplants, it will all go to sh*t and it's gonna hurt the industry real bad, and not because they made a lot of money already, because they invested in commercializing so bad and now they have to sustain it somehow... A lot of jobs will be lost, a lot of shits will disappear, just imagine as that guy said, what people will say 50 years from now when they will read in the history books what people did to get their hair back, from tranny drugs and other shits !

And i know for sure and i'm gonna prove it soon if i won't get banned of course that this forum and the other hair loss forums have some "unknown entities" behind them that shill this kind of treatments because they are payed to do it and people like this guy have only interests in doing it, so it's the reddit forum and many other ones... Welcome to the internet, welcome to life 2019 !

All good points.

To be honest I’m not against someone or some company or Doctor making money from a good product or service that produces good results without harm at a reasonable price. There are some (a few) Hair transplant doctors that do some truly great life-changing work and deserve to make a living, there are some products that can help hair or bad hair conditions that don’t have harmful chemical that are from small businesses, I’m for moral capitalism where products or services don’t cost 300% or more than their worth, it’s that type of greed that is bad for any industry and they only harms themselves when people figure out there are better and cheaper alternatives.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, but unfortunately the ones that you are speaking off are a minority and hard to find for the normal user of this rock that we are living on... The amount of misinformation is overwhelming especially with the internet that is full of it and the peoples lack of education, time and desperation is only making it worse... But as i said, luckily for us there are people just like us who fight for the "good side" of it and this is our only shot, to not let them marginalize us, to not care about their struggle and fight back with all we have, it's our only chance, because unlike normal people, all the degenerates and mental ill ones, greed ones and so on, spread around the planet with the speed of light, until you or i or many others just get to make a kid, if we manage to do that also... It's a well made system to control the herd of sheep that are starting to become a majority and unfortunately it's very hard to keep track with them... They give them dangerous drugs, weed, p*rn and food all day to keep them occupied and in the mean while smart people make money out of them and live the real life not what this incels and others shits of the planet live!
It's complicated and it's a long discussion about this but you get the point i'm sure...

Yeah, I do get your point and it’s definitely a fair one.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t guys. The more sessions i do, the more does my scalp bleed. I just did my session with 1.5mm and i had so much f*****g blood on my scalp, its insane. Im also starting to see little hairs sprout on my bald widow peaks/temples.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys believe absorption is an important thing when it comes to minoxidil effectiveness?

Example: do you think 1 dermarolling session (0.5-1mm) with minoxidil is more effective than let's say 3 days applying minoxidil without wounding?
If you want absorption, apply 6ml of DMSO to a 60ml bottle of minoxidil. DMSO is probably the strongest skin penetrator on the market.
And please do not put too much DMSO in your minoxidil. It should never exceed 10%.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t guys. The more sessions i do, the more does my scalp bleed. I just did my session with 1.5mm and i had so much f*****g blood on my scalp, its insane. Im also starting to see little hairs sprout on my bald widow peaks/temples.
Yeah, you are reversing the balding process most likely :D

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try doing the inversion method at night, just right before applying minoxodil. More bloodflow to the scalp, at least in theory.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
What f*****g rubbish dude. Atleast others who post here support their claims with progress pictures. You have no clue what you are talking about and just propagating bullshit. Does your body get used to walking? breathing? shaving? drinking?
I meant one shall give enough time to heal micro injuries . microneedlig upregulate VEGF ,wnt pathways ,if you do it frequently then may be upregulation and tissue remodeling slows down. So give it time to heal.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao i triggered Ikarus the asexual neutral no dick/no brain just boobies tranny he is wasting his time disliking all my comments thinking that he is offending me or something, he really thinks i care in that sick mind of his lmao, f*****g unbelievable, it's his dang dog he does it with everybody that does not agree with him haha !

View attachment 122905

hahahhahahahahaha, what a tard, he thinks we are all retarded like him and waste our time and life on hair loss forums carrying about "our status" here... I think he really thinks cool about that "senior member" or what the f*** rank he has lmao... Maybe they will ban him like they did with the other incel hahah

There are a quite a lot of people on here like him. Someone sat and disliked literally every post I'd ever made lol. I think you have to wait 30 seconds between disliking posts, so they spent a good amount of time doing it. So, so sad.