Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I think next time Ill do the temples and crown in circles making my way outwards in larger diameter, and the rest like a lawnmowe

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really awkward reaching up on top of your head moving the thing around half blindly, isn't it? Even more fiddly in the areas with hair. Some spots the scalp tends to move a bit. If you watch microneedling on YouT, they stretch the skin tight over the areas as they move along. Really an advantage having someone do this for you. Wife is out for me, she doesn't even know half the sh*t I'm doing on my head. Maybe we should start a microneedling group and :eek:do each other?:rolleyes:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really awkward reaching up on top of your head moving the thing around half blindly, isn't it? Even more fiddly in the areas with hair. Some spots the scalp tends to move a bit. If you watch microneedling on YouT, they stretch the skin tight over the areas as they move along. Really an advantage having someone do this for you. Wife is out for me, she doesn't even know half the sh*t I'm doing on my head. Maybe we should start a microneedling group and :eek:do each other?:rolleyes:

Yup it's difficult to do the back/crown, but I use my mirrrors to make sure I hit everywhere.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup it's difficult to do the back/crown, but I use my mirrrors to make sure I hit everywhere.

Yes and one of those scissor arm wall mirrors would be ideal so you have both hands free. Now, I can hear the wife, "why is this mirror mounted on the wall?"

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
First pic is baseline
Second pic is 5 weeks
derma pen 2mm every 7 days, minoxidil twice a day

Not sure if there is any improvement or even if it’s got better or worse..

Just thought I’d update and share to see what people think
Looks exactly the same. You need a better camera

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New guy just shared his dermaroller+minoxidil results on reddit.com/r/tressless
im new to this.. so sorry if the post is kinda messed up format wise
2BDKFRx.jpg
lhhjB84.jpg
Wmxxyi9.jpg
CcIpqgw.jpg

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would Dermarolling + massage+ natural oils combination works? Minoxidil has its downsides. Could someone tell me what are the chance of getting skin infection while on dermarolling? Thanks.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would Dermarolling + massage+ natural oils combination works? Minoxidil has its downsides. Could someone tell me what are the chance of getting skin infection while on dermarolling? Thanks.
Why don’t you read all the pages. All these questions are answered multiple times :)

The big point here is NOPE. But maybe. Some people have seen resulting just needling BUT if you want the best chance of results you need to use something like min.

Cough up and buy some seti and pge2.

Also don’t give up after a month. Or we’ll hate you. Cough. I mean that you deserve zero results.

You gotta go for MIN 5 months. Some people it’s taken 9 - 12 months to see results.

IF you replace the needles you have very VERY low chance of infection.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now let’s see how quickly we can invite him to the forum, and then run him off after accusing him of being a fake, a fraud and a charlatan!!!!! .
Exactly.. pretty annoying that you can literally see someone who has no need to help us, slowly lose their motivation as people continue to throw doubt, until they are forced to just leave a forum entirely, less than a day after signing up...
what a great community to be a part of...

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well here is my 1 month update....as on Monday it will be exactly 4 weeks since I started.

- Shedding has completely stopped....I used to have at least 5-10 hairs in the sink when doing my hair in the morning and for the last 3 weeks, I haven't seen any or very little and also none when I wash my hair in the foam.

- new hair is really starting to come through now...but as quite small and thin hair in its own right...Im a diffuse thinner on most my scalp, except the crown which was quite bad, but all the front seems to be all be it slowly filling in.

- my crown which is always been the worst affected area if I look closely in the mirror now has lots of small thin darker hair growing, almost like the stage above a peach fuzz, but not cosmetically desirable hair yet.

Ive tried many different things over the last 5 years.....things may have slowed the process down, but nothing has ever improved the situation....this is for the first time ive seen any improvement, albeit very small at this point.

If it carries on like this, I may do a 3 month picture comparison instead of a 6 as id imagine the difference would be fairly noticeable by 3 months, but we shall see....ill have my haircut like I did for the 1st pictures and get the GF to take them at the same angle in the kitchen and we shall see.

Not counting my chickens yet....but this seems to be working.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New guy just shared his dermaroller+minoxidil results on reddit.com/r/tressless
im new to this.. so sorry if the post is kinda messed up format wise
View attachment 104529 View attachment 104531 View attachment 104532 View attachment 104530
Goddamn... People have been whining forever about how there's no proper treatment and this was right there the whole time, since 2013.
Plenty of people have seen results, in this thread I can name @Kitedude and there's also the famous 2young2retire, both had success with needling only. I myself am gonna do it this way.
You got this guy, too, just by needling + Nizoral: https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7uiwhh/progress_3_months_of_nizoral_and_infrequent/
In the study there's a group using Minoxidil and another just needling. Apparently, the group without Minoxidil had better results. See below:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377
The mean improvement in total hair density from baseline to 24 weeks was 18.8/cm2 in group 1, 23.4/cm2 in group 2, and 38.3/cm2 in group 3. The hair growth in the 3 groups was significantly different (P = 0.002), but there were no significant differences in toxicity found between the 3 groups.

So I'd say it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez you guys made this seem way worse than it is, just feels like some ants biting your head at its worst. And now up close it's obvious why so many people get no results especially doing like 0.5, man up and do 1.25-1.5 at least. Of course you will get no results when you're just tickling the top of your scalp

You want your hair back, dig in there for it