Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but he started losing it when stopped doing dermastamping because he had to go to the military.

When he returned and still with most of his hair he thought he was cured and decided not to do anything

1 years later he was losing his hair again, kinda of obvious if you have Androgenetic Alopecia and not do anything about it.

And like you said he started finasteride and restarted dermastamping.

Where are you guys getting this from? I checked some of his laest posts, and in 2015, he was actually mocking and showing off his progress to another guy. Where did he say his hair got worse and that he stopped dermarolling?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting this from? I checked some of his laest posts, and in 2015, he was actually mocking and showing off his progress to another guy. Where did he say his hair got worse and that he stopped dermarolling?

He continued posting on another forum

Look for stopaga.com, you can recheck his story there.

i think his non wounding period was almost 2 years and he wasnt on any meds.

Last edited:

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using a 1.5mm Dermapen once a week. I was using a roller before this and I’ve been going for around 6 months. No results whatsoever. In fact, my hair has worsened considerably, but from what I’ve read, it usually takes around a year to start seeing results.

I’m also worried if this makes the scalp less suitable for a hair transplant. I wonder where this view came from and if anyone has had any experience with needling and transplant?

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have one question about applying wax and hairspray the morning after a wounding session? Have any of you tried it? I’m also thinking of applying aloe Vera spray over night to help the scalp to hydrate. What are your thoughts?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using a 1.5mm Dermapen once a week. I was using a roller before this and I’ve been going for around 6 months. No results whatsoever. In fact, my hair has worsened considerably, but from what I’ve read, it usually takes around a year to start seeing results.

I’m also worried if this makes the scalp less suitable for a hair transplant. I wonder where this view came from and if anyone has had any experience with needling and transplant?
Wasn’t there some Dr that said it could make your hair better or worse?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there was such a Dr., he probably said that as a mere speculation. There is no study supporting such a claim. Actually, studies regarding microneedling and hariloss are still too scarce. I know many doctors who claim unsubstantiated speculation that isnt supported by any kind of data in the scientific literature. It´s better for us to make inferences directly on the published data and secondarily on the community anecdotal accounts.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t think it’s caused by be rolling as my loss was accelerating when I started (which was why I was trying new things).
But I might be wrong and it could have worsened me. Who was the Doctor?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best way to find out. Take a few grafts, transplant them on your temple where you've microneedled for a long time and see if they grow normally. Someone do it =D

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but he started losing hair one year or more after stopping dermastamping

He had to go to the military for some time.

When he returned and still with most of his hair he thought he was cured and decided not to do anything

At some point started to lose hair again, kinda of obvious if you have Androgenetic Alopecia and not do anything about it.

So if it maintained his hair for a year why would he need to get on finasteride? Could just start needling again.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s caused by be rolling as my loss was accelerating when I started (which was why I was trying new things).
But I might be wrong and it could have worsened me. Who was the Doctor?
Ok.. I still think we need to block DHT and use PGE2 aswell. The growth stim is prob the recovery stage from the Derma Pen that’s why we don’t need minoxidil..

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but he started losing hair one year or more after stopping dermastamping

He had to go to the military for some time.

At some point started to lose hair again, kinda of obvious if you have Androgenetic Alopecia and not do anything about it.

Nice write up.

I stopped checking saga awhile ago. The discussion quality was going downhill too much.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok.. I still think we need to block DHT and use PGE2 aswell. The growth stim is prob the recovery stage from the Derma Pen that’s why we don’t need minoxidil..

I’m wonderig if it can cause shedding with certain health issues. I’m not healthy at the moment. Full of mercury and other toxicity which has shot my adrenals, thyroid, liver etc. Maybe my body is not able handle the inflammation from derma. I have a lot of cellular inflammation as it is.
Don’t know. I’m speculating. But I’m a bit scared to continue.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
So after those pics I posted, its been 28ish hours since and I just applied some minoxidil foam. Doesnt feel any different. I expected some burn/stinging but nope. I guess my skin heals itself pretty quickly. There is some redness still but nothing like the pics show.
I will repeat once every week to 8 days, I think ill stick to 1.5mm though since I had blood and redness with 1.5mm anyway. Your skin thickness may vary.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got flaking for the first time today (after my first dermapen session). Didn't get that with the roller at all. Btw, seeing some long hairs pop up on my temples here and there (mostly on my left side). Looks like they are slowly filling in., hopefully.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m wonderig if it can cause shedding with certain health issues. I’m not healthy at the moment. Full of mercury and other toxicity which has shot my adrenals, thyroid, liver etc. Maybe my body is not able handle the inflammation from derma. I have a lot of cellular inflammation as it is.
Don’t know. I’m speculating. But I’m a bit scared to continue.
What’s your diet like? I’m near sure my scalp starts to itch and shed from wheat, oats or dairy

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys i just ordered dr pen can u guys inform me how to use it properly thanks.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys i just ordered dr pen can u guys inform me how to use it properly thanks.

Just dampen your hair and comb it to one side then use the pen over the scalp in the direction the hair is combed.

I usually do about 5 passes to make sure I’ve covered every area.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just dampen your hair and comb it to one side then use the pen over the scalp in the direction the hair is combed.

I usually do about 5 passes to make sure I’ve covered every area.
so there is no need to do 3 directions like dermaroller?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, you just want to make sure you are penetrating the scalp. It’s easier to get through the hair this way .

I still move it around a little though.