Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless | Page 414 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by ZenHead, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Bitless

Bitless Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    overpourgoodfortune likes this.
  2. Bill_Russo

Bill_Russo Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow!
    I miss a week and I come back to see some great results! I am so happy for you @overpourgoodfortune and @Hakandogan... Seeing such pictures in this place is like a warm ray of sunlight in a dark, wretched gutter. :)
    I had to miss today because life got in the way, but I'll be needling tomorrow. Best of luck everyone.

ToLGuy, inmyhead, kungfukenny and 2 others like this.
  3. kaspa99

kaspa99 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Can anyone link a reliable source to buy cartridges for the TBPHP dermapen.

I'm from the UK.

Thanks.

4. overpourgoodfortune

overpourgoodfortune Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @kaspa99 - Amazon.co.uk is your best bet probably:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...cartridges&dpPl=1&dpID=31vUPStA7DL&ref=plSrch

Thanks @Bill_Russo ! I've had a cold now for a week and a bit, and was supposed to needle a week ago! I still don't feel up to it yet. Really want to, but I'd rather rest up. I'm not sure how it'll factor into month 4+ results, but I've had some longer stretches in between needling sessions already and hair seems to be doing fine despite the gaps. It just feels like time away from the gym in a way... like I'm being lazy.

5. Notorious90

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Guys, going to start dermarolling every Saturday.

Will apply Trinov in the morning and dermaroll that evening to stop excess absorption I guess.

I will be using Betadine to sterilise the wounds after dermarolling and also then wait a few minutes and then apply essential oils. Will this be ok to do? Betadine and oils like lavendar and rosemary on fresh wounds from dermarolling?

6. kiwipilu

kiwipilu Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I have been needling fo a while now but lately I also apply sandalore right after dermastamp (2sessions), right after application part of my vision become slightly blurred (like little fog)!! ;o it just lasts 2min and then it goes away 100% Haven't you notice such side effect? I don't know if this is the ethanol penetration that causes this or sandalore (I use 0,5 in 70%ethanol)...Guinea pig life.....

7. HowardWulkan

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am still trying to work out whether or not I want to use minodixil with my needling regimen or not -- starting to consider it more and more given the insane results im seeing from ppl combining min + needling.

Does anyone else thing that the reason needling and min work so well synergistically is simply that needling enhances the absorption of minoxidil and basically makes its effects go into overdrive? If so, would the danger of systemic side effects be increased as well, since you are applying it to wounded skin?

8. DepressionPrince

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So, I am exactly 2 months in.

What can I say so far?
    I think it's kind of certain that I am getting my hairline back, that's for sure, because temples are slowly regrowing. The only problem is that I am continuing losing hair on top... And I don't see that it's coming back yet. At this rate, if I keep losing it, I will have to shave my head soon. However, I have a little hope that I will see progress there too..

Pigeon and LowHairLine like this.
  9. CuredMouse

CuredMouse Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Almost 3 months in and I've noticed that the hairs I'm shedding are thicker and darked... How concerned should I be about that? I am shedding less however but only slightly. Even when I experienced MASSIVE regrowth I've shed consistently ever since I started losing hair. The only distinction how much I'm shedding

10. tressful11

tressful11 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    overpourgoodfortune likes this.
  11. paul1988

paul1988 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I havent stopped shedding since I started needling 2 months and 1/2 ago. Nevertheless, these hairs are thicker and darker, and my hair looks better, so "let them fall!"

CuredMouse likes this.
  12. dermaroller666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Does anyone here suffer from alopecia for over 10 years ?
    I started to sting a month ago with a dermaroller after reading this thread.As my alopecia is old, the minoxidil has no effect on me.
    The minoxidil gave me tachychardia.I stopped it after more than 3 years of useless use.I only take androcur to maintain .I will dermaroller for a year and see what happens.If it works for me, it will work for everyone.I bleed a lot on the top of the head but not at all on the temples and behind.The skin on the temples and behind the head seems thinner and I press like crazy to hurt.In spite of everything, I do not bleed. Just tiny crusts.After several weeks, I have less and less pain and can press harder and harder.I hurt once a week on average and for the face twice.I do not take pictures because I think for me, the dermaroller will not work.I'll tell you that in 11 months.Furthermore,it gave me a disgusting cut because the dermaroller cuts my long hair.As I have nothing to lose, I do not care

#8272 dermaroller666, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Headdy likes this.
  13. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wtf, yup that's the actual root of the hair.

Now you can transplant it up front. :p

Maybe time to switch to a dermapen or go a bit softer next time you roll.

overpourgoodfortune and Headdy like this.
  14. Rudi

Rudi Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you roll on wet hair?
    I do it for my front and have had no issues...so far

15. overpourgoodfortune

overpourgoodfortune Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @dermaroller666 - I've been losing my hair for longer than 10 years now (I'm 38). I used Minoxidil for 2 years with no appreciable new hair growth. I do believe it helped to maintain in that time though.

As for not taking pictures, I think that is the wrong idea. Your eyes/memory are worse at keeping track of progress than pictures. Unless you have some insane growth ... it will be hard to distinguish things to your baseline in a short period of time. Numberman said he would have given up after a few months had it not been for his photos that showed he was actually making progress. From the front - looking at my hairline in the mirror, I don't perceive much change in my hair... yet the top-down photos of my crown show that hair is finally growing again. It is a weird thing ... I look in the mirror and say that I don't see yet what I want to see, yet I look at progress pictures and I know things are headed in the right direction. I highly recommend taking photos to accurately track your progress.

16. TNTS

TNTS Member

Dislikes Received:
    No, but i wake up with dry eyes every morning..

17. ZidaneBaldGod

ZidaneBaldGod Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I believe someone said that around the third month you should start to see something.

Well... maybe they were right.
    My hair looks a tiny bit worse, could this be the infamous shedding prior to the start of regrowth?

Considering my hair has been the same for 3 months, and just now i'm noticing a change, i'd say there's a strong possibility.

I think we will see something interesting down the line.

Pigeon likes this.
  18. petersonKj

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

dude transplant it on your arm or something ASAP otherwise you will lose it as the cells at the bottom will die off. you can safe this hair and later transplant it on your head

19. dermaroller666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I will take pictures of my head now and if I see clear progress, I will take pictures

20. Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Me Vs DiffuseThinning Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Itching and shedding everywhere. I have lost a lot of density. I am sad to report that I have almost given up all hope. I have buzzed my head down to a #2. Good news is that it barely looks like I'm balding. I'll still be continuing treatment. Maybe I'll regrow whatever I'm shedding - who knows? Good luck, bros.