Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sides on finasteride were pretty prominent during the first 3 weeks. During the first 2 months after that they became less and less prominent. Now it's been two years and things are back to normal. Still have morning erections (a big marker for sexual health).

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, I'm fucked my hair is terrible right now (I'm in 4th month derma pen and 3 months dermarolling before derma pen) also im on fina and minoxidil for 3 years what should I do? maybe duta and oral minoxidil?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't find my baseline shots but I've thickened and improved the aggressive loss on my non-transplanted crown with my regimen of minoxidil, dermarolling and brotzu (latter is probably deadwood all evidence considered) It's been about 4 months although I only started noticing results 3+ months in, the only thing that changed is I use betadine as an anti-septic, don't know if that's linked just an observation.

Kitedude

Reaction score
guys, I'm fucked my hair is terrible right now (I'm in 4th month derma pen and 3 months dermarolling before derma pen) also im on fina and minoxidil for 3 years what should I do? maybe duta and oral minoxidil?
Needling 7 months Total?? Now it should be time to see some
Vellus... dunno what you should do

Gotten Siken

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course such redness is normal. secondly from my pov people should not apply any product right after woundig (1,5 and more) and should wait for 24h like the dhurat study. wounding itself release pge2, growth facotrs etc... Just let the wound heals itself. Of course a compound that target hair neogenesis is welcome but it's still random and maybe more advisable for people with advanced hairloss). People usually have results with just wounding device or wounding device+minoxidil (there are enough studies to prove this ).
that said I don't think you have AAG, it looks like a mature hairline people dream of at this age

He does have Androgenetic Alopecia.

Man I remember when mine first started and family were telling me it's fine, it's normal, you're not going bald. They were wrong.

He clearly has a receding hairline and receding temples and I think the forum regulars should know what male pattern baldness looks like at this point. Don't lead people get to the point of no return, where it would be a miracle to get hair back because they followed someone's advice that they weren't balding.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
update.

befores:
Nryl4nS.jpg
u8g56ou.jpg
IPmdPXT.jpg
itsitMd.jpg
BBRr0xN.png
hH34GbZ.png

now:
fbDIu5W.jpg

7GIv48G.jpg
qaLQ9vz.jpg
1phpbTm.jpg

sup. the og's of this mammoth thread now me. been awol for a while. been using just lipogaine and derminator since Dec. 2018

how's it goin guys?

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout

good work, solid gains and hair quality.

you are cured, now the only worry is.

1. will it shed at one point?

2. For how many years do you think minoxidil + derminator work for on you?

usually minoxidil alone isnt that great, but it looks like the wounding+minoxidil is really over powering the dht/hormones that is causing balding, atleast for now.

I wonder how long this regimen can work for on average. I'd say at the very very very least 5 years, and at best life time/too old skin to keep wounding

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe / maybe not.

4 months dermapen through really thick hair maybe the same as 0 months dermapen. Where you bleeding?

3 months pen. Are you 1.75mm - 2mm? Bleeding? If not maybe you need to bleed and do it hard for 6 more months.

jccj

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like maybe the needling takes slower growing miniaturized and even non growing vellous hairs and jump starts them back to growing at a regular pace...thus the early results people are seeing that seemingly shouldn't be possible.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
update.

sup. the og's of this mammoth thread now me. been awol for a while. been using just lipogaine and derminator since Dec. 2018

how's it goin guys?

I am sorry if this has been asked before but could you please share details of your regimen?
How many times do you microneedle? How hard do you go? Do you damage the scalp like some of the brutal microneedlers of this thread?
I really need to know because I am loosing hair on the sides and need to salvage them.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had my first derminator session yesterday. Started off with 0.5mm in left temple, then moved to 1mm, wasn't feeling any pain. Went to 1.5mm and started bleeding immediately and was pretty painful but not unbearable.

Still have some noticeable redness today, pretty much as red as when I'd just finished yesterday, is this normal?

Also, not fully sure how to use the derminator, small circles or lines?

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to have to stop minoxidil. Been having shortness of breath lately and almost a feeling like I'm going to pass out when exercising.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Someone with results without minoxidil.

He is actually one of the most inspiring microneedlers. He is just dermarolling lightly and no anti-androgens and minoxidil...as far as I know.
Unless he is a rare exception, it shows that microneedling may be 'first line of defence' against hairloss. Also perhaps an indication that once you have restored a full head of hair, simple microneedling regularly is enough to keep your hair.

Last edited: