Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Gooner184

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowering prolactin and regulating cortisol / thyroid is believed to be the real cure to hair loss and will have the same long term results as needling.

This is done by increasing calcium. Taking vitamin D + K2 and taking a daily low dose asprin
So do you not take any calcium supplements? Just aspirin and vit D+K2?

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Have ordered some Desloratadine (seems one can buy without prescription on ebay that ship to the US). Thanks, hopefully that will get rid of my itch.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you not take any calcium supplements? Just aspirin and vit D+K2?[/QUOTE

Vit D + K2. Vitamin C. Fish oil. A daily multi vitamin. A baby asprin. No calcium supplements. There isn't even calcium in the multi vitamin.

But i made a change in my diet to ensure i get plenty of calcium and protein. I was almost consuming no calcium before.

Last edited:

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the guys that ordered a Derminator 2....how long did it take to arrive? I live in the UK....going to upgrade, as I feel like the cheap pens aren't really going the full 2mm and its hard work making trying to do the whole scalp in 2mm properly.

aldog

Reaction score
Have ordered some Desloratadine (seems one can buy without prescription on ebay that ship to the US). Thanks, hopefully that will get rid of my itch.

desloratadine is an antihistamine, which has the same negative effect on a wounding regimen as NSAIDs.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D2 user here: My hair is long and I find that the top of my head doesn’t get wounded too good no matter how many runs I do through it.

Is it a technique issue or should I go to 1.75mm ?

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lads, I'm very worried that I am getting shock loss on my right temple, can any bros reassure me this sh*t will grow back I'm freaking out pretty bad right now and an axious mess.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lads, I'm very worried that I am getting shock loss on my right temple, can any bros reassure me this sh*t will grow back I'm freaking out pretty bad right now and an axious mess.
It’s gone, or would be gone in the not to distant future anyway.The only thing that will resurrect them bad boys is tranny mode!

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s gone, or would be gone in the not to distant future anyway.The only thing that will resurrect them bad boys is tranny mode!

How come? Someone said earlier in this thread shock loss is temp. f*** this

cvcsticks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m strugfling to see the difference between shock loss that apparently isn’t going to a return, and shedding - which is supposed to be a good sign (which most experience when they start needling). Anyone shed any light?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D2 user here: My hair is long and I find that the top of my head doesn’t get wounded too good no matter how many runs I do through it.

Is it a technique issue or should I go to 1.75mm ?
I also have long hair.

You have to part hair/move it around with one hand and needle with the other to make sure you reach the scalp unobstructed.

Also I apply EMLA numbing cream for 15 minutes as the first step, and in order to ensure that it doesn't go systemic and also to prepare my scalp, I shampoo it off before needling. After shampooing, I towel dry and apply betadine to the scalp as per the Dhurat study recommendations to sanitize the scalp. Wet hair relaxes and shrinks. Betadine makes the hair somewhat stiff. The texture of my hair after these preparations makes it far easier to reach the scalp than it would be if for example I tried to needle freshly shampooed and dried hair, which would be voluminous and silky/slippery.