Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back 10 years ago I thought better treatments (than finasteride and minoxidil) being widely available by 2019 was a given, no way in hell there would be nothing new that's fda approved for hair loss by now. Well here we are and we still have finasteride and minoxidil as the best line of defense vs male pattern baldness that's fda approved. That's just crazy. I still come here to see what's new or which one of the treatments on trial is the best but I always leave with less and less hope every time I visit. Lol just gotta keep my focus on other stuff like gym and master's degree and stay balding.
Sometimes ancient wisdom can be far more better than modern treatments. During the initial stages of hairloss my mother told me to start daily scalp massages. I thought it was bullshit and didn't even try. 3 years later when finasteride and min barely improved anything, I am now trying scalp massages and microneedling. They have atleast slowed down hairfall significantly

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beginning to get heart palpitations / tight chest 1 week into minoxidil 5% 1x/day, just like how it stated before when I did 2x/day months ago. Didn't even make it to 10 days this time. Will continue for a few days and if it gets worse again I will stop. Checked blood pressure and it is normal.

I will try the foam without propylene glycol just to cover all bases and if sides continue then it was nice knowing you boys. Maybe I'll try all those essential oils but I think it's over. My body hates minoxidil. Got unbearable sides from finasteride in 2 days that lasted months. Microneedling made my hair way worse. Nizoral didn't do anything.

My hair loss is worse than it's ever been.

GG.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beginning to get heart palpitations / tight chest 1 week into minoxidil 5% 1x/day, just like how it stated before when I did 2x/day months ago. Didn't even make it to 10 days this time. Will continue for a few days and if it gets worse again I will stop. Checked blood pressure and it is normal.

I will try the foam without propylene glycol just to cover all bases and if sides continue then it was nice knowing you boys. Maybe I'll try all those essential oils but I think it's over. My body hates minoxidil. Got unbearable sides from finasteride in 2 days that lasted months. Microneedling made my hair way worse. Nizoral didn't do anything.

GG.

Curious. Are you:
A) very unfit
B) unfit
C) somewhat fit
D) fit
E) very fit

I am wondering how much your health makes a difference,

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Kev123 - Sad that there aren't many new treatments in such a long rime, indeed.

Have you tried needling or given thought to it? You are posting in a needling thread after all. There is reason to have hope with results some are having.

I've tried it but not for long enough or consistently enough. I wouldn't count my attempt.

Capone

Reaction score

GG.
Try a Beta Sitosterol supplement, Coconut oil before Nizoral. Also wash your hair in black tea, also drink black tea. Cut down on sugar/fat/carbs.. save for a FUE..

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious. Are you:
A) very unfit
B) unfit
C) somewhat fit
D) fit
E) very fit

I am wondering how much your health makes a difference,
I'm pretty unfit at the moment. Maybe between B and C. Not fat at all but don't do much exercise.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
My latest results
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-09 at 12.48.15.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-21 at 10.13.02.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-14 at 15.54.19.jpeg
file-12.jpeg
file-14.jpeg

And old and new me :)
file-16.jpeg

file-15.jpeg

TNTS

Reaction score
I have certain streaks of my scalp that go white, and then it goes away and other parts of scalp goes white.
Not really sure what it is, but my hair is growing back and it doesn't hurt or bother me in any way *shrug*

I take a bit of sandalore oil but only started that very recently and I had the white streaks wayyy long ago, like 7 months ago I first saw it.

My hair seems to growing back too but i'm afraid if i lost them in the future if half of my head (from forehead and above) is white in contrast with the rest of my face...How old are you?

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@J0ker - That sucks, RE: minoxidil sides. It is really too bad there isn't a more available, well tolerated topical than stone age minxoidil.

One thing you have to look at on the positive side of things - Minoxidil does have an impact on your body. Some use it with no sides, but no results also. Knowing that - if you are sensitive to it... have you considered lowering dosage to only 1X daily instead of 2X? Do you have any pics to share how bad your hair has gotten?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am itching like crazy, especially on my crown. Never used to itch even before treatment. Also shedding weak thin hairs. That's the area that I started rolling harder on the past two months or so. Lymph nodes, lots of itching. I don't know if it's because of rolling or something else.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hakandogan Thats incredible man. Thats your 6 month. I'm hoping i can get there. I'm at 3, and new thickening happens every month i feel.

@overpourgoodfortune Also crazy man. That continues you'll have a full head of hair eventually. When i notice results its kind of like in your pics, Subtle continued thickening month to month. I'd prob notice even more if i didn't look so dam much lol.

I've gone to wounding every 8-10 days. I do heavy sessions. I wait till i see blood. In no way shape or form is it anything crazy though. For me i think i've seen an uptick in results this way. Thats the good thing about this treatment, we've seen it work in many different ways for people.