Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
as you know, baldness is permanent.
but this treatment I can take for a lifetime.
I hope in 3 years to recover the entries they are much harder to grow, I think they only grow when the back grows.
The front line already appeared at 1 year, but grew almost nothing. But hair has filled up and today I see more new hair growing in the front so I have expected that in 3 years I would be Norwood 0

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is the result after 2 years.
The line of head is most dificult to regrowth I guess I will take more 3 years to grow all my hair back

f*** me. Is that even possible.

I just want to congratulate you on your progress, you are an inspiration to many people here!

So, to summarize it, as I understood, your treatment is the following:

- Dermaroller 1.0mm every day, twice a day, for 5 minutes;
- Minoxidil every day, twice a day (right after the dermaroller);
- Finasteride (only for the last year, and you grew hair even without it);
- Scalp massages three times a day (morning, afternoon, evening).

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the general consensus is once per week MAX and this guy comes in with incredible results needling 14 times per week. Unreal

Pay close attention that he also does it with 1.0 mm roller, not trying to get the bleeding. Many people here think that it is more effective with 1.5-2.0 mm and with getting the bleeding..

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me. Is that even possible.

I just want to congratulate you on your progress, you are an inspiration to many people here!

So, to summarize it, as I understood, your treatment is the following:

- Dermaroller 1.0mm every day, twice a day, for 5 minutes;
- Minoxidil every day, twice a day (right after the dermaroller);
- Finasteride (only for the last year, and you grew hair even without it);
- Scalp massages three times a day (morning, afternoon, evening).
Yes. And minoxidil 24hours in your head. If dermaroller 1.0 is too much. Try use 0.5 or 0.75

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use finasteride at 1 year on the advice of your doctor.
but my hair grew without finasteride.
use since finasteride decreases the fall.
minoxidil and dermaroller help to grow hair.
finasteride decreases the fall so one complements the other
This treatment takes 10 minutes each session, total 20 minutes a day.
minoxidil should stay in the hair for 24 hours. I always shoot when I take a shower to put it on again.

Impressive!

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. And minoxidil 24hours in your head. If dermaroller 1.0 is too much. Try use 0.5 or 0.75

Thanks for sharing!!
What we are trying here is actually doing with 1.5 - 2.0 mm every 7-10 days. However, from now on I am a bit confused, what is better: 1.0mm every day or what we were trying to stick to before.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!!
What we are trying here is actually doing with 1.5 - 2.0 mm every 7-10 days. However, from now on I am a bit confused, what is better: 1.0mm every day or what we were trying to stick to before.
Thanks for sharing!!
IF you're a good responder to minoxidil, then light rolling everyday + minoxidil-everyday is equally effective as hard rolling once a week + minoxidil-everyday

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for sharing!!

You need food every day or only once a week?

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just bought a different 1.5mm dermastamp (this one has 80 needles instead of 140 that I usually use once every 7-10 days).
Also bought 2 1mm dermarollers. One that has 192 needles with "real needles" and the other with 540 needles with "fake needles" (discs).

Gonna be seeing what I like the best and experimenting with more frequent stamping and rolling.

Norwood Recovery

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don’t know if I could tolerate that much needling, maybe I’ll try 1mm everyday with my pen tomorrow and see how it goes. I didn’t think 1.5mm to 1mm was a big enough drop to warrant every day use, sounds intense

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, something really depressing happened today. I posted this picture below yesterday and told you that I first time realised how bad my hair on the top of my head is. Today first time ever a friend told me, dude you are almost bald on top of your head, what's going on. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-003414.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-003414.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,337
Last edited:

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from not knowing how bad could it be to needle every day your scalp there is one big reason I wouldnt do so:
I'm not going to spend 10 minutes every day sterilizing my needles nor spending 2€ on a new cartridge every day.
As good as Chen results are, I'll stick to one 1,75 session every 10-14 days

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I think some of you got this pen too:
https://www.amazon.de/Elektrische-M...s=dermapen&dpPl=1&dpID=41vcaSP6ZeL&ref=plSrch

The thing is I only feel the pen vibrating and not doing up and down motion so I am worried that I damage my skin.
Any chance one of you with the same pen has a high speed camera to check if it is really moving up and down?

Thank you

Edit: it is indeed going up and down was able to try with the slow motion mode of a camera!!!!

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I miss my insane Minoxidil Gains so much. I'm crying right now. Minoxidil was so crazy for me, but couldn't hold it. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190216-012457.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-012457.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,262
  • Screenshot_20190216-012429.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-012429.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,255

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Between the brohawk story and chen. I think they are two great examples of this treatments potential. You have two guys that have been needling for 2-3 years and continue to get results. Yes it may be slow at times, but it seems it can work indefinitely.

That to me is the major difference to me than with any other treatment. You can hopefully continue to compound and keep your results with this. It definitely shows though people must be patient.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5+ needling and 0.5 needling are basically two different methods of action.

Deeper needling (spaced out) will do more to spur the body to form & repair follicles.

Shallow needling (every day) is doing more to help absorption of topicals being applied.

I doubt that 0.5 needling (every day) would be very effective without any topicals.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont use any. I move needling device fast, but many times over the same skin patch.
How quickly did you recede on the norwood scale if you don't mind me asking? I didn't respond to 7.5 mg of oral minoxidil, do you think this could be more beneficial?