Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sign up to their site and read the email disclaimer. It's so bizarre that it put me off buying from them.
I have. Still plan on upgrading eventually.
I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Also, there are some weird glitches with the likes in this forum.
If you go to the FAQs thread you'll see Omega2327 has both liked and disliked it.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have. Still plan on upgrading eventually.
I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Also, there are some weird glitches with the likes in this forum.
If you go to the FAQs thread you'll see Omega2327 has both liked and disliked it.

I think it's more because my right thumb is too short and I'm not quite reaching over 'dislike' in order to hit 'like'.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys flaking? I hadnt seen any flake for years and now I am flaking a lot.
Not sure this is a bad or good sign

Yup. I noticed flaking after 4/5 days from the session or so. Even though my scalp feels okay at that point in time... the flaking tells me I need a bit more recovery than 7 days.

@Ludachris Batbak noted that he experiences flaking with the pen, but none (or minimal?) when he rolled previously.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's more because my right thumb is too short and I'm not quite reaching over 'dislike' in order to hit 'like'.
Mine is actually too long and I end up hitting "tools" a lot of the time, haha.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it but I'm tempted to not mess with the forumla. I can get the Dr. Pen off WISH right now for about 30 bucks with a promo code, but the roller has been working. I'm currently posting an indepth regimen as we speak
Nice!
I just started using a stamp, maybe the roller is superior? :eek:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it but I'm tempted to not mess with the forumla. I can get the Dr. Pen off WISH right now for about 30 bucks with a promo code, but the roller has been working. I'm currently posting an indepth regimen as we speak
Yeah, I wouldn't upgrade if I were you either. No reason to if the roller is working.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could get one...
Remember you can get a refund if you send them pics showing clear results.
At least that's what some users who also got it recently have been reporting.
Yeah. But the pictures have to be with a good camera (iphone8 and above, samsung galaxy for android) and taken under the same lighting with identical hair length.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
REGIMEN IN DEPTH:

Current date: 1 / 27 / 2019
Nickname: JJL58
Hairloss started at: 22
Current Norwood: III Vertex
Balding pattern: Both
Affected areas: Temple area / Crown / Vertex
Treatment history:
  • [Minoxidil] since [November 2018 until [Present]
  • [Dermarolling] since [December/2018] until [Present]
  • [RegenePure DR] since [December/2018] until [Present]
Needling since: [December 2018]
Needling until: [Still Needling]
Needling frequency (Once): [Weekly]
Needling, total number of sessions: 10
Needling device: [Roller: 192N-GROLLER15MM /
TMT Micro Needle Roller System]

Needling depth/needle length: [1.5MM]
Needling intensity: [Mildly aggressive / drawing blood. More similar to 2Young2Retire's regimen than Numbers Guy]
Needled areas: [Entire top of head / all thinning areas]
Needling side effects: [Redness / Soreness for 48 hours]
Using minoxidil: [Yes]
On minoxidil since: [Late November. Slightly before Dermarolling]
Using other treatments at the same time: [Yes, Dermarolling / Minoxidil / RegenePure DR. Minoxidil and Regenepure DR 24 hours after needling]
Witnessing regrowth: [YES]
Regrowth since: [2 weeks after needling]
Pattern of regrowth: [Vellus hairs all over balding areas. Hairline beginning to recover. Vertex near full recovery]
Description of and satisfaction with regrowth: [+3. Still a ways to go, but definite regrowth / thickness / progress. Undeniable.]
Photos showing own progress or lack thereof: [I will be adding pictures at the conclusion of my experiment (1 - 1.5 years). It's a marathon, not a sprint, and I don't want to obsess too much over regrowth too early, nor do I want others. With that said, I am documenting with pictures along the way. Rest assured. ]

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. But the pictures have to be with a good camera (iphone8 and above, samsung galaxy for android) and taken under the same lighting with identical hair length.

Dunno how picky they are but that's easier than it sounds. I have loads under the same light at the same length.

I don't anymore but I used to take a photo twice a day: once before applying minoxidil and once after and then added them to my Google album. Sucha good way of tracking progress

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can faithfully say, I am chalking the progress up to the INTENSITY at which I am using the microneedler. 100%. Not Minoxidil. Not even the needling itself as much. But the wounding. This is all "bro science", but I believe the wounding is causing hair to regenerate.

The regimen I am using mirror's 2Young2Retire's regimen, just not quite as intense. I would say it's inbetween numbers guy and 2young2retire.

The only thing I am debating is stopping RegenePure DR, since 2Young2Retire said it has counter productive effects as an Anti Inflammatory. The regimen has been working though, so I probably will continue as i've been going along. I'll just monitor.

To the people who are not seeing results and are months into this: WOUND HARDER. It's my advice, take it or leave it. Just sterilize properly and be safe.