Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's that about anaphylactic shock and 5% lidocaine? I had ordered some at that % and now not sure what to do

Lol I just found a video on Youtube of some guy who got full regrowth with dermarolling 1.5mm and Lipogaine(overpriced minoxidil) FIVE YEARS AGO:
He also said it's all gone now from no longer using the product. A lot of this just sounds like good min responders being helped by the absorbtion. Then again, I'm no expert lol

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's that about anaphylactic shock and 5% lidocaine? I had ordered some at that % and now not sure what to do

He also said it's all gone now from no longer using the product. A lot of this just sounds like good min responders being helped by the absorbtion. Then again, I'm no expert lol

"No its not fake, i just stopped using lipogaine"

"Nah i just felt like it didnt work anymore... or maybe i got sloby on the rutine and fucked itr up."

Those are in his comments section. Its not really specific. Did he just stop lipo? I'm assuming he didn't just continue to roll when he did? Did he stop rolling? Or did he become really inconsistent with his routine? It really tells us nothing.

Its a pretty dam good result regardless. Yeah he lost it, but it sounds like he just got lazy. Now whether he could have dropped the lipogaine and kept rolling to maintain is something i'd def be interested in. I guess we'll never know.

Last edited:

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still can't believe people don't believe the original poster and continue to try and discredit him, because he wanted to make money off something he did? He's been more than transparent and has taken pictures from every angle. What do you want him to do, send a video of himself washing his hair to you? Even if he wasn't credible there are still lots of other people getting results.

I've been a lurker for years on these forums. This is my first thread i decided to post in. I just don't get some of the negativity, the skepticism at times. This is something that has been working very well for people to either regrow or maintain hair so far. The science and proof is there. Yet People are willing to dismiss it, literally after a couple of months? Some without even trying?

I just find it weird people will do this, but then put blind faith in a company that manufactures finasteride. A drug that can have some of the worst sides ever for a man. Then the company themselves tell you "a small % of people get sides". Yeah sounds real trustworthy.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
When using capillary fibers, many of these adhere to the scalp. if we observe in these photos it is clearly demonstrated that it does not have fibers. In the video it is clearly observed that he wears a white glove in one hand, I could observe carefully that the glove does not stain the fibers. The only way for some to believe it is to make a new video and rub your head with a white glove and then show it.

I'm also going to start with "dermapen" and "minoxidil" and I also plan to use fibers ... it does not show that I take pictures with them on, I do not know if you understand me ..
Believe me,I want it to be true 100 % so I myself know I’m not wasting my time. I’ve been using fibers for years and when I half wash it out with lukewarm water and then comb it through, it looks like I have a full head.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all it’s been a while. Just chiming back in briefly to say I have been needling every Friday or Saturday night and applying fibers again on Monday. I have been doing this for over a year. Zero infections.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, @FrenchMoustache's brother who is a doctor said 5% lidocaine could cause it.

Also, the OP from Reddit can't be a good responder to Minoxidil since he used it for 2 years without results.
Hi all it’s been a while. Just chiming back in briefly to say I have been needling every Friday or Saturday night and applying fibers again on Monday. I have been doing this for over a year. Zero infections.
Man, how are your results? Are you using Minoxidil? Cheers.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I just found a video on Youtube of some guy who got full regrowth with dermarolling 1.5mm and Lipogaine(overpriced minoxidil) FIVE YEARS AGO:

this is impressive. even more than the one that started this thread and without minoxidil too

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
should have gotten a derminator :eek:
i have no faith in those repackaged Chinese tattoo pens

Wireless is a must for me though so derminator is a no go. I think i will buy another one and just hope i got a bad pen with a dodgy power/speed button.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy to report I had a nice *** session! Pain wasn't bad at all, so maybe @cratusg was really holding my hand while I was at it. I was a bit nervous since I was jumping right to max length, but it was almost enjoyable. Maybe music helped. I applied mild pressure.
Areas where miniaturization isn't very advanced hurt the most, but pain was overall the same.
I massaged my scalp before the session to relax it, so that needles can penetrate better. The needles didn't really get stuck.
There were a few blood spots, which I wasn't expecting to see on my first session.
Think I'll go harder next time. I'm just done with this session and I already can't wait for the next one!
I'll try to forget about my hair, so that I don't look for results until I hit the 6 month mark.
Yeah, needling has been a thing for a while. Sadly, its discussion here was banned. Good thing we're rediscovering it.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score

I used 5% lidocaine yesterday before needling session. I can confirm that I am still alive and did not face any side effects. In fact, due to lidocaine I was able to needle without UNBEARABLE pain.

Last edited:

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used 5% lidocaine yesterday before needling session. I can confirm that I am still alive and did not face any side effects. In fact, due to lidocaine I was able to needle without UNBEARABLE pain.

I have attached pic of my yesterdays session which was my second overall.

Are you diffuse or just receding? It looks like just recession but hard to tell with a shaved head.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you diffuse or just receding? It looks like just recession but hard to tell with a shaved head.

Recession mainly. Bit of diffusing in mid-scalp but nothing major yet. I have used min only for 6 years which stopped hair loss on its track. I am hoping needling will help with regrowing some of the lost hair back.

Attachments

• C3D7A006-0AE3-4130-82FB-912724A87470.jpeg
    C3D7A006-0AE3-4130-82FB-912724A87470.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 445

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I have attached pic of my yesterdays session which was my second overall.

Do you want this thread to be closed again? Last time it was closed because of these pictures.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recession mainly. Bit of diffusing in mid-scalp but nothing major yet. I have used min only for 6 years which stopped hair loss on its track. I am hoping needling will help with regrowing some of the lost hair back.

Thanks for the response man, appreciate it. Minoxidil only worked well for you for 6 years? I ask because I’m thinking of getting on minoxidil first and then adding dermarolling later. Cheers.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you want this thread to be closed again? Last time it was closed because of these pictures.

Oh, sorry I did not know it was not ok to post pictures of needling. It is bit weird because face needling etc is all over internet and youtube. I will remove that picture if its too harsh.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I really cant tell if it has made a difference yet, approx 5 weeks in. Hair feels a bit healthier and less dry, cant see any changes on the temples. Crown may be a bit better but its so hard to tell because its hard to get the lighting just the same and also my hair is currently longer than it was in older photos.

Pic prior to starting:

hairold3.jpg

Taken today:

hairnew4.jpg
hairnew2.jpg