urine therapy

Eco

Reaction score
how much do you put on?

is soft, but full feeling. The most exciting indicator so far, however, is that there are small dark hairs visible in my temple region, and some (a small handful) of them are actually coming in below the hairline. It looks awkward and I trim them, but it's neat to see.

Overall, when I grow my hair out a few milimeters, it has a darker, fuller appearance than it's had before. I certainly feel more confident as well.

I expect slow, steady improvement over the coming months. How good will it get? No way to tell. Definitely done with medications.

Believe what you want, lots of medicines are urine derivatives, including minoxidil and lots of skin creams, various drugs.

So take all that for what you want. Believe whatever you want, I could care less. Seriously, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. I know my experience, and I can definitely feel changes occuring within my body, and a qualitative change in my hair.

That's all for now, I'll post again in a few months. I just got texted by my new neighboy girl and I'm going to answer her invite for ice cream and a movie.

Oh, incidentally, this is something I would NEVER admit to anyone in real life, due to the stigma. Luckily, it's true that it doesn't smell after it dries. If concerned anyway, you can always use some lotion. It does leave a whiff of pheromone however, but it hasn't affected me in the slightest. I've even been at work within half an hour of bathing my head and face in it (great for the skin), and have had zero adverse effect. On contrary... I'm about to go have ice cream.
All for now.

thanks alot for sharing your experience and providing all this information...im really interested in it as i have been losing hair pretty rapidly...how much of it do you use? and also, do i really need to use DMSO or the urine itself would be good enough?

csc00

Reaction score
Urine is called "plasma ultra-filtrate" and it isn't waste or dirty. It isn't sterile, as nothing is, but it is more sterile than anything else I've ever put on my head. Including distilled water.

Urine is the most studied natural substance, ever. Its components are found in countless patent medicines and high end beauty and anti-aging/anti-wrinkle lotions and creams. I was not aware of its use as a possible guard and remedy for hair loss, but it makes perfect sense, based on my research.

I first heard of it when I was looking to see if any progress had been made on the matter of plantar warts, as I'd had them on the balls of my feet for almost 40 years, with zero help from the medical community and it was becoming more and more difficult to walk due to deformity of toes from compensating for what was like walking with sharp rocks stuck to the balls of my feet.

The story I read was of a family, all of whom suffered from plantar warts, save one. A male. It was discovered that he was the only family member that peed in the shower. I stopped reading, immediately, and took a shower. I placed an old wash tub in the shower, peed into it and stood for a few minutes, then emptied and washed the tub and completed my shower. The next morning - THE VERY NEXT MORNING - for the first time in decades, my feet were pain free. I still had the knots, but the "living" part of the warts were somehow disconnected from the nerves that were creating the pain. I was flabbergasted, to say the least. And more than a little pissed when I discovered that the medical research community was well-aware of the seemingly magical properties of this plasma substance.

That was many months ago. I've since had to re-learn how to walk but not only are the warts gone, but my toes (hammer toes) are no longer deformed.

The reason I'm posting on this forum is a scalp condition I developed for some reason. It resembled psoriasis, but was only in one small spot. As a fidgety studier, I discovered that I'd messed with it, absent-mindedly, as I was studying and turned it into a real mess. The rough spot was still small, but a bloody mess and the bald spot was beginning to spread.

I had no qualms about using urine as I'd often rubbed it into my eyes, after reading or writing for several hours, and always experienced instant relief from dry and itchy eye strain and also used it on my face, which, as wth says, makes for awesome skin. Also, as he said, there was never any odor so I had no qualms about using it on my scalp. I'd been using the "no shampoo" thing because I was beginning to lose hair at my temples and imagined THAT portion of my scalp was discolored. Can't be sure, as everything is back to normal, now.

Anyway, I used a disposable pipette (you can find them at scientific supply or probably Amazon). After one application, I completely forgot about it and with the next hair wash noticed there was no roughness so I applied urine again, after my shower and just let my hair air dry. So, I've only done it twice and not only is the bald spot around the rough patch regrown, but the hairline just looks normal (I'd gone all over my head, with the pipette) and if it hadn't been so obvious, I would have thought I'd imagined the hair loss at the temples.

I don't know what the scalp condition was and had never thought about urine for hair loss, but after having spent so much time in the journal articles and reading hundreds of anecdotal reports from individuals regarding everything from painful paper cuts to Leukemia, I am not at all surprised that it has an effect on hair loss.

Since I've learned of urine therapy, I have only drank urine twice but I've used it for other things, the last of which was a lump on the side of my neck, under my jaw. I soaked a paper towel, wrapped a linen scarf around my neck and kept wetting the paper towel all day and the next day, the lump was gone. I suppose I am fortunate in that I work at home and can "pack" any external anomaly, leave it on and keep it wet all day long without any problem.

I have also used it on a nasty paper cut, in my ears, with a cotton wad to keep it from draining out - when I had a cold and my ears plugged up. I've used it on a "hot spot" one of the dogs had on his neck, a painful, itchy heat rash, mosquito bites, sunburn, a burn on my hand brushing it up against a hot skillet and externally, for a toothache. It has never failed to astonish me.

One of the things that occurred to me, in light of the huge amount of anecdotal evidence of the efficacy of UT I've found, is how critical certain types of people ARE of anecdotal evidence and how anti-anecdotal-evidence the medical community is. What occurred to me was that the primary reason the peddlers of patent medicines would have, to be so against anecdotal evidence, is, basically, that they don't have any - i.e. nobody goes around singing the praises of patent medicines unless they're paid to do it.

I lost faith in the medical industry when an old retired doctor, upon learning I had indigestion, told me to drink two glasses of water. I'd been buying Rolaids for 20 years but had left them in my coat pocket at coat check. So, I drank two glasses of water, straight down, and I haven't had indigestion, acid reflux or hiatal hernia symptoms, since. Primarily because I had to choke that water down, as I was not a water drinker. The old Doctor told me, matter-of-factly, that, like most people, I was chronically dehydrated and that nobody gets indigestion who isn't. He was a cranky old guy who'd been crushed by the fact that doctors were forbidden to do any actual doctoring, by their own governing body.

Anyway, urine is quite well known in certain circles. With those who research it, obviously, with farmers, firemen (heals burns like no other treatment), old military men, sea-faring people of all kinds (lost at sea, you can live without water for a very long time if you drink all of your urine), nearly every remaining uncivilized/primitive group or tribe on the planet, desert dwellers and older adherents to all Eastern religions. It can clear gangrene, the worst tropical diseases, poisonous bites of all kinds, as well as modern problems like teenage acne and radiation poisoning. And I suspect that the exaggerated feeling of well-being comes, in part, from the fact that once one experiences its efficacy, knowing it is always available and far more effective than anything the medical community offers, creates an ease of mind that many have, quite possibly, never experienced in their lives.

As I said, I don't drink it. But should I ever need to, I will use a dark colored glass because I find that, while it tastes like mineral water and has no bad smell (assuming one is not chronically dehydrated), it is the color that puts me off. A reminder of what it is, I suppose. The aversion to it is 100% psychological.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and explain a bit about what I've discovered about urine therapy and that nothing wth reported is out of the ordinary.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
please don't....

Health Truth

Reaction score
I don't know about this piss stuff, the boxer Juan Manuel Marquez, who knocked Manny Pacquiao out drinks his own piss I know that and he is still going strong at 40 which is rare at the lighter weights. Personally I don't think I'll be trying it but I would much rather try that than finasteride which causes permenant brain fog, impotance, man boobs and depressions among it's many symptoms which can occur at any time whilst using the drug or coming off the drug.

why would you want to take something that destroys your manhood and sexual function.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
why would you want to take something that destroys your manhood and sexual function.

i dunno, maybe because they like the taste of it .... or may be to KEEP THEIR F*CKING HAIR ???

it doesn't give those kind of side effects to everyone, stop spreading that

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Now I get it. Your an anti propecia troll. I would say welcome, but I am sure you are not new to the forum. Most likely just a new user name.

long hair

Reaction score
so where's wth now ...i need to know what happened after all this time ...come on man give your result
any one have a contact with him ??

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
so where's wth now ...i need to know what happened after all this time ...come on man give your result
any one have a contact with him ??

he regrowed all his hair with his urine and doesn't need to come here anymore :/

long hair

Reaction score
frenchy ..why you don't try it for a month and give us your result:innocent:
as montey said "give the piss a chance " lol..

- - - Updated - - -

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

How+About+No.jpg

greg11

Reaction score
I once pissed myself that bad that it spread up to my head. When I woke up in the morning I had a full head of hair, amazing! My friends now call me Bon Jovi or piss head.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
wth looked great in those update pics. Grew all of his hair back. That guy was so full of it. From the first page people should have know that it was a bunch of BS. Really, the first piss of the day doesn't stink??? That is usually the darkest and smelliest piss. I hope nobody fell for this garbage.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
wth looked great in those update pics. Grew all of his hair back. That guy was so full of it. From the first page people should have know that it was a bunch of BS. Really, the first piss of the day doesn't stink??? That is usually the darkest and smelliest piss. I hope nobody fell for this garbage.
what ??

- - - Updated - - -

what ??

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This thread and treatment is BS. That's what!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this useless thread that's over four years old still active?

Also, urine therapy doesn't do anything to help hair loss, there's no scientific evidence that it does. :p

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is this useless thread that's over four years old still active?

Also, urine therapy doesn't do anything to help hair loss, there's no scientific evidence that it does. :p
actually urine contain a substanse called 'urea' which is EXTREMELY good for the skin, especially dry skin, as it makes it hold more water and be kind of 'fatter'.

so it might not do much to hairloss but in my eyes - good scalp('s skin's) health = healthy(er) hair.

csc00

Reaction score
Why is this useless thread that's over four years old still active? Also, urine therapy doesn't do anything to help hair loss, there's no scientific evidence that it does. :p

So...wanted to come back and see if you all even knew that many hair loss treatments contain urea - which...ya know...comes from urine. In fact, it's what makes urine urine - the smelly part. ROFL!! Urine is the most scientifically studied natural substance ever - since WWI.

Hmmmm, can YOU think of any reason that you might not hear about it's amazing properties on CNN or from a doctor that can lose his license if he tells you about it, despite the fact that he will gladly charge you hundreds of dollars for injections of it? Any reason at all? Can you think of ANNNNY reason ad supported media might not want to report on something like that?

And a funny side note - it not only treats the prostate but also reverses ED.

Also, Hydroxy carbamide (aka Hydroxy UREA) has been around since the 19th century - google it. So the question IS: Do those who use what is and isn't reported/advertised in the media as a "research reference" for their "due diligence" deserve the side effects of toxic pharmaceutical chemical cocktails? Nobody can protect you from yourself. Your own doctor probably DRINKS his pee - who better than a doctor is familiar with what is and isn't "research"? Good luck!