urine therapy

GeminiX

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
have you ever tried it GeminiX?

What people should do is actualy talk about what they know!

I'm not advocating this treatment really cos I don't know. However I have tried it for a period of time and it is not unsafe and my skin and hair looked very good. It did make me feel like an *** and quite disgusted however so I could not continue with it.

I say let the guy try it if he wants to and let the men on here be responsible for making their own decisions. Better than altering f****ing hormones, something that no one really knows the full facts about!

You're completely missing my point. When WTH started posting he was only talking about his own experience, that's fine and it's what this section of the forum is for. Then recently he started telling people it's better than other medicines and encouraged someone to use it; that's bad and potentially harmful.

As for your question about whether I've tried rubbing piss into my head, well no I can't say I have. However that is because I know what chemicals are in urine and know that there is nothing in there which will help with hair loss.

I don't need to leap off a cliff to know that gravity works and the outcome would probably be unfavourable.

Regrettably, this was not always the case. Some years ago I was convinced by a quack-clinic that I could cured of my GID through the use of alternative "treatments"; I was in such a mess that I wanted to believe anything. Long story short, I ended up trying to take my own life when the miracle cure promised by the "clinic" did nothing other than relieve me of my money.

Bottom line, alternative "treatments" do not work, there is no proof that they work, and they exist only as a method for charlatans to make a lot of money from the gullible and vulnerable.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Whoa I'm sorry to hear about your experience Gemini but are you seriously saying that that ONE experience with one person proves that ALL alternative therapies (encompassing all fields of them) don't work? Surely you realize there is a hole in that logic lol

I am sorry to hear about your experience though ._.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Whoa I'm sorry to hear about your experience Gemini but are you seriously saying that that ONE experience with one person proves that ALL alternative therapies (encompassing all fields of them) don't work? Surely you realize there is a hole in that logic lol

I am sorry to hear about your experience though ._.

Cheers, my life was a complete mess a couple of decades ago, very dark times indeed.

I don't believe that alternative therapies are fake just because of my own experience, but false-hope is one of the key things which alternative treatment vendors use to peddle their wares.

My own experience opened my eyes to this vile industry. Just dig around, there are countless stories of people who have been fleeced by unscrupulous leeches selling herbal remedies to people with promises of curing cancer, blindness etc. The retail equivalents are not much better than these scum bags, they just don't make as bold claims.

There are thousands of companies around the world selling bottles and jars of so called treatments which have been proven, scientifically, to do either nothing or so close to nothing that their effect is an utter waste of time.

These companies thrive on the fact that because a small number of their products actually do have some minor benefit, people are quick to make the leap of faith that all alternative treatments must be genuine.

People are ready to believe that some musty shop with a wind chime and a "pan pipes greatest hits" CD has all the answers to medicine because they sell some remedy used by farmers in Tibet or India who live in a hut. All the while happy to ignore the fact that these countries aren't even in the worlds top 100 when it comes to life expectancy.

It's not even about being open minded, I am, but some of these so called therapies and faith-based medicines are so incompatible with (and even opposed to) science, that for them to work then what we know about physics and chemistry must be incorrect.

The facts are the facts, they are not open to opinion.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
wth said:
lol. the guy wearing makeup said lunatic.

1. youre a f*****g immature idiot...and not only that but..an immature idiot that walks around with piss in his hair. "Hey ladies im immature as sh*t and i soak my scalp in my own piss...who wants a piece??" :woot:

2. Your comment doesnt make sense because Gemini isnt a guy...shes a woman ;)

Anyway...I dont have a problem with alternative treatments...but if youre going to come on here with something as far fetched as "Hey guys, rub piss on your face and head! Its great! f*** everything else!!" then I expect that you post that thread after you've been on the treatment for at least 6 months and you have before and after pics that show significant improvement

Like, really? you expect people to stop using minoxidil and finasteride...and start rubbing piss on their heads..because you THINK its working after a month? REALLY?

But, its never "Ok guys..been on this treatment for 5 months now, here are my pictures, here is an article i found about it, etc etc etc" its always "Hey guys!! I heard from a friend of a friend that eating dog sh*t will grow your hair back!! I've been doing it for 2 weeks and its REALLY WORKING!! My hair loss has completely stopped!! I dont have any pics and its only bee 2 weeks, but...trust me!!"

If you really believe this works..and you really want people to try this..and you really want to be taken legitimately and seriously...then dont you think you should spend months using this treatment, taking pictures, finding studies etc to back yourself up before hopping online and claiming you pee on your head and it works?

People do it with finasteride and minoxidil all the time..they take baseline pics..they post them..they start treatment..they post update pics..and a year later you can see if it works

People that post these kinds of treatments NEVER go to the proper lengths to secure their legitimacy

Hoppi

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Cheers, my life was a complete mess a couple of decades ago, very dark times indeed.

I don't believe that alternative therapies are fake just because of my own experience, but false-hope is one of the key things which alternative treatment vendors use to peddle their wares.

My own experience opened my eyes to this vile industry. Just dig around, there are countless stories of people who have been fleeced by unscrupulous leeches selling herbal remedies to people with promises of curing cancer, blindness etc. The retail equivalents are not much better than these scum bags, they just don't make as bold claims.

There are thousands of companies around the world selling bottles and jars of so called treatments which have been proven, scientifically, to do either nothing or so close to nothing that their effect is an utter waste of time.

These companies thrive on the fact that because a small number of their products actually do have some minor benefit, people are quick to make the leap of faith that all alternative treatments must be genuine.

People are ready to believe that some musty shop with a wind chime and a "pan pipes greatest hits" CD has all the answers to medicine because they sell some remedy used by farmers in Tibet or India who live in a hut. All the while happy to ignore the fact that these countries aren't even in the worlds top 100 when it comes to life expectancy.

It's not even about being open minded, I am, but some of these so called therapies and faith-based medicines are so incompatible with (and even opposed to) science, that for them to work then what we know about physics and chemistry must be incorrect.

The facts are the facts, they are not open to opinion.

True, you have to remember though that many drugs we use were originally isolated from herbs and probably fruits and veggies as well!

If you look into what's in some of them you'll be astounded! Some are absolutely incredible ^^

At the moment on Justin's advice I'm eating a lot of "superfoods" like pomegranate, papaya, watermelon, broccoli, cucumber, walnuts etc! ^_^

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I perfectly understand the criticisms. A camera will solve everything yes. Unfortunately, now my gf wants to come to vegas with me for new years, well, fortunately. I'll see what I can't pick up on Amazon for like $50 within a week.

It's been longer than a month. And I've been on finasteride, I've been on minoxidil. I know how those work and how long they take to see results, that's why I was so stunned to be able to post merely a month later with positive results to my very watchful, DAILY observations.

I'm sorry to have offended you Gemini, but, to be honest, I was just as offended by your word choice and that's why I threw it back to you.

ANYWAY.

I understand the criticisms, and the fear. I'm older now and my hairloss isn't THAT bad, in fact, now it's reversing, but I'd forgotten how terrifying it was to be 21 and thinning. Horrible place to be.

So I think I can take the comments a little easier now, because I remember what it was like to have to know for sure.

Gemini, to answer your points: not every treatment works for everyone. You know this well. Maybe I'm having an exceptional experience due to multiple factors but without a doubt it's working FOR ME. I guess I should state that clearly. Perhaps in my exuberance I'm overstating the case. Maybe you have to be doing it just like me to get it to work.

Luckily there are numerous other treatments for people to try and spend their money on, and maybe in another five years a permanent solution.

Hoppi

Reaction score
wth said:
I perfectly understand the criticisms. A camera will solve everything yes. Unfortunately, now my gf wants to come to vegas with me for new years, well, fortunately. I'll see what I can't pick up on Amazon for like $50 within a week.

It's been longer than a month. And I've been on finasteride, I've been on minoxidil. I know how those work and how long they take to see results, that's why I was so stunned to be able to post merely a month later with positive results to my very watchful, DAILY observations.

I'm sorry to have offended you Gemini, but, to be honest, I was just as offended by your word choice and that's why I threw it back to you.

ANYWAY.

I understand the criticisms, and the fear. I'm older now and my hairloss isn't THAT bad, in fact, now it's reversing, but I'd forgotten how terrifying it was to be 21 and thinning. Horrible place to be.

So I think I can take the comments a little easier now, because I remember what it was like to have to know for sure.

Gemini, to answer your points: not every treatment works for everyone. You know this well. Maybe I'm having an exceptional experience due to multiple factors but without a doubt it's working FOR ME. I guess I should state that clearly. Perhaps in my exuberance I'm overstating the case. Maybe you have to be doing it just like me to get it to work.

Luckily there are numerous other treatments for people to try and spend their money on, and maybe in another five years a permanent solution.

Yeah erm, I really wouldn't rule out the possibility that it's your healthier, cleansed digestive system and body that's doing it lol

Either way man.. nice work! And it would be cool to see before and after pics of some kind (even if you like take some now, and then wait 3 or 6 months or something then take more, to show progress), as that of course is closer to evidence or proof than just one set of pics of great hair! lol ^^

Hoppi!

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I would rule it out. Because I've been healthy for a LONG time .Actually nigh on a year and a half or longer. The increase in hair over my scalp began shortly after beginning this treatment. Not to mention increase in general health and definite way improvement in skin quality.

I'll say it again: I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY Of YOU THINK. DO WHAT THE F YOU WANT. Take my words and experience or don't, I could give a dirty rats *** what any of you think. I. REALLY. DON'T. CARE. I'm just here sharing MY experience, which is a fantastic one at that.

Take it or leave it. If I upset your apple cart, I'm sorry, there's plenty of finasteride for sale and other threads to read. DO WHAT YOU WANT.

And for the last time: I DON'T HAVE A PROPER CAMERA AT THE MOMENT I WILL POST PICS WHEN I CAN I SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL POST PICS AND DOCUMENT .

I'M. NOT. SELLING. ANYTHING.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Sorry, lol, I hope you understand I'm behind this one ^^

EDIT -- Oh btw, wth, (I can't fully remember if I've already asked, if so just tell me) do you have any kind of, experience or anything of the other cleanses, especially the liver and gallbladder cleanse? If they start to look good I may just do cleanses for everything (although probs the standard l&g cleanse not Dr Group's as it's much cheaper!!) as a kind of "spring clean" lol - it may solve my health problems from the inside out!

Edit -- Just thought I'd add this here as well to say like in my other thread I've decided to do what Justin did at this point and take a little bit of time away by myself to do things, and I will report back and things like that at some point in the future :) I may post back one more time about the cleansing to wth, but other than that I'll take some time away for a bit (you can have the party once I'm gone lol!). Take care and peace out all - Hoppi!

bambalu4

Reaction score
wth

In the last three week i have been on this thing, and wow this is a real legit treatment at least it is working for me, my hair after three week look healthier and when i move my hand on my hair it feel like i have much more healthy scalp and hair.

but the most important thing , my shedding is now a round 30 hair per day , a month before it was a around 150 hair per day.
how do i do the test of shedding , i am taking a a4 white paper and rub my scalp above the paper , and i see the outcome on the white A4 paper , and further, i do not see as much thin hair as i see them a month befor, i think i do not see them at all now , only strong full thik hair that end their life cycel. wow, wow

this is my first post and i regiser only to say BIG THANK YOU wth, for this tread. until now i have been only a guest reader. and thanks to the guy Hoppi that gave the link to youtube Dr. Edward , thank you Hoppi. :bravo:

i started to wash my scalp with urine and shamppo instead water. this is how i feel that this treatment is a real thing, and no one look at me with strange looking at my work. so i guess no one notice the urine smell so i believe i do not have any urine smell on me after this.

i read on other fourm a tread that a guy with has a lot of years of history treatment become to the conclusion that the Ketoconazole is the most effective treatment , JohnNYC guy, and i think urine is effective at least as Ketoconazole as antifungal and not ruin the liver.

Thank you very very much wth

bambalu4

Reaction score
<I cannot believe that troll is still here...>

What troll ? did you mean to me???

this is my second post on this forum , and i think this will be the last one, i just wanted to thank wth guy, if you read my first post you can see that my Eng is limited, and to write this post is not easy as is it to you.

wth , i forgot to say that i am not using any more minoxy 15% , and minoxy 5% , shamppo nizoral, the tricomin bottle is not used any more, i have now my natural fresh tricomin hahahahah,

thank you again wth , and do not refer to this bitter guy seaback.

in a second thought, if this guy seaback is against this natural free treatment , maybe is because he has is own interest .... only a speculation, and i say maybe.

Rich321

Reaction score
I ve been on this urine thing for 3 weeks now. Im a 25 yr old norwood 1 with rapid diffuse thinning this year. I shower in the morning, and leave urine on my head all day. I also use nizoral on mondays and thursdays. The urine usually is odorless. Sometimes I can smell it if i scratch my head.

I haven't seen much improvement. However it definitely works as a great conditioner.

I will be sure to report if I notice any regrowth or reduction to the rate my hair is falling out.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair gain or not, I just couldn't get over what it would do to my dating life!
I just couldn't get over the fact of leaving piss in my hair all day. Like others have said, it's expelled from our bodies daily for a reason.

Of course everyone knows it works on jellyfish stings and the like so who knows?

Best of luck to you brave souls...

GeminiX

Reaction score
Thom said:
Hair gain or not, I just couldn't get over what it would do to my dating life!
I just couldn't get over the fact of leaving piss in my hair all day. Like others have said, it's expelled from our bodies daily for a reason.

Of course everyone knows it works on jellyfish stings and the like so who knows?

Best of luck to you brave souls...

It's a bit of an urban myth about urine as treatment for jellyfish stings; the area stung needs to be rinsed after any remaining tentacles are removed and so urine is used if the person has no other sources of "fresh" water available :)

Edit: that being said, depending on the diet of the person supplying the urine, I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for some people to have alkaline urine which might give it vinegar-like properties. I think Alkaline works for *some* stings, but also can actually make other stings quite a bit more painful.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well that does make sense to me now that you mention it. I mainly believed it because my friend used to work on a cruise ship and went swimming in some jellyfish-infested waters and got stung of course. An Australian guy pissed on the wounds and he said it worked haha.

but anyways, I'll stick to the other remedies mentioned on this board. The big 3 anyways once I can get to a doctor to write me a prescription for propecia. I'm 24 and developed the spot on my crown two years ago so I cut off my long hair (which sucked) but now when my hair is wet I'm seeing thinning in the front. My insurance is now lowered so I guess that extra money is going to preserving my hair. At least until I'm married haha

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
Entertaining thread.

Admittedly, I've occasionally wondered whether I should bring myself to do this experiment on my blog, but the idea of rubbing piss on my head hasn't really won me over yet.

That said, I do find it interesting that I read about this a long time ago; it was claimed that some African tribes wash their hair with animal urine. I'm not sure whether it was for hair growth or something else, though. I've also read that some Eskimos do that, but it could be an urban legend.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ohh my...I cant believe people are actually rubbing their own piss on their head.

Please dont be so stupid and gullible.

bibs

Reaction score

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
bibs, no offense meant but........do you have any idea what your nickname means in the Dutch language?