urine therapy

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
I am laughing out loud hysterically at work right now. Im having a hard time keeping it down so other people dont think im completely nuts.

I usually dont come to this section of the board because, 99% of the "natural" methods to treat hair loss i've read about dont really work and there are absolutely no before and after pics..and people just seem to hop around from one treatment to another and convince themselves its working after 2 weeks when its not.

I dont know if drinking piss and rubbing it on yourself works or not, but i just think its hilarious the lengths that us guys are willing to go to to treat hair loss lol.

Im just envisioning people starting threads like "Day 25 of rubbing piss on my head"...."Best way to drink piss?"..."Getting sides from topical piss!! help!"

I'm hoping somehow this catches fire and new products start coming out too: "NEW! Rogaine Piss"

I'm imagining conversations between friends like
Guy1: "Ugh man, i dont know what to do about this hair loss. I havent gotten laid in forever, like..what can i do man?!"

Guy2: "Im glad you came to me bro..im about to change your fuckin life. Heres the secret: stop jerking off, and rub your own piss on your head. If you wanna super-charge it...drink your own pee too"

Guy1: "Ya know, ive heard of that before...yeah..a friend of mine was going bald and couldnt get a girl...now that his scalp is loaded with piss daily, hes really pullin em in! Thanks man i'm gonna go for it!!"
CUT TO 2 MONTHS LATER..GUY1 HAS A HOT GIRL WAITING ON HIS BED WHILE HES IN THE BATHROOM

Girl: Hunny come to bed!!!
Guy1: Hang on baby i'm peeing on my head
Girl: Thats why i love you..you know what us girls want!

END SCENE

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

Cassin

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
We all know you've tried it Cassin you paragon of society you! :whistle:

hahahahaha.....

You know it's funny...one of the first hair loss remedies I ever read about was someone who was stopping the use of shampoo. I thought that was the most bizarre thing I ever read. My my.....

Hoppi

Reaction score
hehe yeah I found that funny too Chris :)

Thing is though, there is a bunch of good stuff in urine, and that guy.. Dr Group is pretty smart (and looks pretty healthy to me! lol)

I know it all seems a bit silly/gross, but that's no reason to rule it out. Sometimes I get the feeling people rule out remedies not because they are actually proven ineffective, but because they'd rather BELIEVE they were ineffective. Urine and reducing masturbation come under this category lol

People push them aside before even giving them 5 minutes, and I think at least part of that response is due to the treatment being in some way unpleasant!

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
I read on many occasions that Minoxidil started as a substance extracted from rats' urine. Before they managed to make an industrial version of it. Don't whether it's true or not, but if it is, the idea of applying one's urine doesn't sound that ludicrous. I'm not siding with the pro urines, just want to add that piece of information to the thread.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys..if anyone is interested...I'm selling my first morning's pee. its called Chris' Topical Pisses. $39.99 for a 30 day supply. Comes in a misting bottle or with an eye dropper.

I'm working on Piss Foam..not out yet

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think this treatment could be a real break-through. After all, I'm too proud to wear a toupe.

Could you imagine actually keeping a bottle of your own piss in the shower? Imagine your girlfriend in there, with water in her eyes, reaching for the shampoo. How're you gonna explain that one?

It would be very shocking to me if human waste actually turned out beneficial; I mean, if it's so good for me, why does my body pee it out.

By the way, I'm giving this whole Apple Cider Vinager thing a try. It doesn't sound likely, but it costs like 4 bucks.

Hoppi

Reaction score
squeegee said:
monty1978 said:
i c u ther squeegie

haha! You drunk or what?
I think he was pretty drunk but fell asleep around 2:43am lol

He may well be still at his keyboard sleeping in the middle of it with HairLossTalk.com up on the screen xD

Hoppi

Reaction score
I still really do wanna try this as I am not against there being some truth in it, it just feels a bit gross! xD

I might try it just on my hairline or something to see if it gives any regrowth.. it's come up a few times just like ACV, and I'd love it to be true as I've heard some good testimonials!

EDIT - Right I did it again lol. I also may start mixing it in with flavoured things in the morning and drinking it as well as apple cider vinegar, just because people say they're both good for digestion as well as hair and my digestion is shot ._.

I won't do it all strictly, but I'll give it a go!

Hoppi

Reaction score
joshua said:
Hoppi said:
I still really do wanna try this as I am not against there being some truth in it, it just feels a bit gross! xD

I might try it just on my hairline or something to see if it gives any regrowth.. it's come up a few times just like ACV, and I'd love it to be true as I've heard some good testimonials!

EDIT - Right I did it again lol. I also may start mixing it in with flavoured things in the morning and drinking it as well as apple cider vinegar, just because people say they're both good for digestion as well as hair and my digestion is shot ._.

I won't do it all strictly, but I'll give it a go!
I see Mega-Tek wasn't experimental enough for you and you've resorted to ACV and piss. I wonder what you'll be using a year from now.

lol I know I chop and change. Tbh at the moment I am torn between simply showering my head in antiandrogens daily, and trying to focus on my digestive issues to see if fixing these fixes my skin AND hair (I have heard similar tales). The ACV I am taking principally for digestion, and the urine therapy is more experimentation with something that seems widely supported by individuals I trust, and is free lol

I dropped Mega-Tek mainly to make room for the antiandrogens! :)

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I got banned for a bit for letting Seabeck get to me with his pretentious undergraduate condescensions but I'm back.

Listen guys, this thing is absolutely legit I am getting spectacular results beyond my wildest dreams. I have a FLIP video camera and it's good for filming stuff at a certain distance but doesn't get the right kind of photo for this application. I need to get myself a real still camera.

I have things to buy over the next few weeks, and ice cream girl has now become my girlfriend, and as we all know girlfriends are expensive too, but my results are here to stay, and I promise to pick up a legitimate camera in the next two weeks and post results and keep them updated.

I'd liken this to an eruption of hairs. and I think in six months I'll have a fully solid hairline again. Like I said, spectacular. Just hang in there with me and I'll show you soon enough.

Hoppi

Reaction score
wth said:
Hey guys I got banned for a bit for letting Seabeck get to me with his pretentious undergraduate condescensions but I'm back.

Listen guys, this thing is absolutely legit I am getting spectacular results beyond my wildest dreams. I have a FLIP video camera and it's good for filming stuff at a certain distance but doesn't get the right kind of photo for this application. I need to get myself a real still camera.

I have things to buy over the next few weeks, and ice cream girl has now become my girlfriend, and as we all know girlfriends are expensive too, but my results are here to stay, and I promise to pick up a legitimate camera in the next two weeks and post results and keep them updated.

I'd liken this to an eruption of hairs. and I think in six months I'll have a fully solid hairline again. Like I said, spectacular. Just hang in there with me and I'll show you soon enough.

Good man :)

I truly hope you are in fact being honest about this as I too appreciate and follow Dr Group's treatments and the more health-orientated approach in general. I also really hope he's right about the cleanses, as they seem to be very powerful :)

EDIT -- Aaaand I just bought a copy of his book on Kindle for $2.99! lol

I will probably buy some of his products at some point too, when I have a bit more spare cash! :)

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually use Dr.Group's OxyPowder colon cleanser and it's been the most remarkable thing for my intestines. My first cleanse an unbelievable amount of gross stuff was evacuated and I use it every other day. I figure I lost about ten pounds of just crap in my intestines and everything runs more smoothly.

And yes, it was his videoblog that first piqued my interest in urine therapy for hair, but he only talks about topical application, I've done more research and gone whole hog with it.

I also really dig the apple cider vinegar. I'm about halfway through a bottle now and I've been doing it three times daily. If anything, my joints feel brand new with it.

That aside, Dr.Group really has nothing to do with urine therapy. It was just a suggestion of his for hairloss on his videoblog.

Nice though that he doesn't try to push some product on you when he could.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Skin, that's been a benefit I've not mentioned. Yes, my facial skin has responded very well to it. I'm at the point now to where I just soak my face in the stuff. There's a very healthy glow about my skin now. Soft, buttery smoothness. I'd still never tell anyone I did this stuff but it is definitely the neatest thing I've ever discovered.

And I really do think the slight pheromone aftereffect is a bonus. My new GF just wants to eat me up. The skin seems to rapidly absorb the urine and you're safe to walk amongst people after about ten minutes. You're left without any smell but a whiff of your personal pheromone.