urine therapy

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually urine contain a substanse called 'urea' which is EXTREMELY good for the skin, especially dry skin, as it makes it hold more water and be kind of 'fatter'.

so it might not do much to hairloss but in my eyes - good scalp('s skin's) health = healthy(er) hair.

So...wanted to come back and see if you all even knew that many hair loss treatments contain urea - which...ya know...comes from urine. In fact, it's what makes urine urine - the smelly part. ROFL!! Urine is the most scientifically studied natural substance ever - since WWI.

Hmmmm, can YOU think of any reason that you might not hear about it's amazing properties on CNN or from a doctor that can lose his license if he tells you about it, despite the fact that he will gladly charge you hundreds of dollars for injections of it? Any reason at all? Can you think of ANNNNY reason ad supported media might not want to report on something like that?

And a funny side note - it not only treats the prostate but also reverses ED.

Also, Hydroxy carbamide (aka Hydroxy UREA) has been around since the 19th century - google it. So the question IS: Do those who use what is and isn't reported/advertised in the media as a "research reference" for their "due diligence" deserve the side effects of toxic pharmaceutical chemical cocktails? Nobody can protect you from yourself. Your own doctor probably DRINKS his pee - who better than a doctor is familiar with what is and isn't "research"? Good luck!

Are both of you serious?

If urine is so important, then why does the body get rid of it? I searched up 'Urine Therapy' and there's a lot of claims saying that it "helps" to improve hair and skin; however, there's no scientific evidence of any kind to back up the claims.

Both of you are wrong. I hope no one has fallen into the nonsense of using urine to treat their hair and skin because of this thread.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Another joke thread that should be deleted.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
images

long hair

Reaction score
why you just try this bottle and let see what result you gat here .... drink it at my sign ..ready? ..1..2...3 ...goo:mrgreen:

John33

Reaction score
If you want to reduce DHT and started regrow hair, try donor urine therapy only when the donor is a woman. Woman's urine contains traces of estrogen and other substances that naturally dampen the formation of DHT levels to a minimum . If you can not drink it , you can use the donated urine to the enema.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to reduce DHT and started regrow hair, try donor urine therapy only when the donor is a woman. Woman's urine contains traces of estrogen and other substances that naturally dampen the formation of DHT levels to a minimum . If you can not drink it , you can use the donated urine to the enema.

Send me your wifes urine I will be the test monkey and take pics with this regime.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
So much misinformation it burns my eyes.

First off, I'm gonna quote Wikipedia a bit. As a reminder, Wikipedia has been deemed by Nature as accurate as the venerated encyclopedia "Britannica" - and that was back in 2005! I wish people would just at least skim Wikipedia a bit more often.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v438/n7070/full/438900a.html said:
Jimmy Wales' Wikipedia comes close to Britannica in terms of the accuracy of its science entries, a Nature investigation finds.

Now onto the matters at hand.

actually urine contain a substanse called 'urea' which is EXTREMELY good for the skin, especially dry skin, as it makes it hold more water and be kind of 'fatter'.

so it might not do much to hairloss but in my eyes - good scalp('s skin's) health = healthy(er) hair.

Yep, urea is good for your skin. That doesn't mean that urine is good for your skin, though. Better to have urea synthesized and added to creams and ointments instead of pissing on your hand. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea said:
Urea-containing creams are used as topical dermatological products to promote rehydration of the skin. Urea 40% is indicated for psoriasis, xerosis, onychomycosis, ichthyosis, eczema, keratosis, keratoderma, corns, and calluses. If covered by an occlusive dressing, 40% urea preparations may also be used for nonsurgical debridement of nails. Urea 40% "dissolves the intercellular matrix"[9] of the nail plate.

So...wanted to come back and see if you all even knew that many hair loss treatments contain urea - which...ya know...comes from urine. In fact, it's what makes urine urine - the smelly part. ROFL!! Urine is the most scientifically studied natural substance ever - since WWI. [...]

Also, Hydroxy carbamide (aka Hydroxy UREA) has been around since the 19th century - google it. [...]

As a side-note, urea doesn't smell at all. Urine odor is mostly affected by whatever you ate or drank and whatever kind of bacteria is present in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea said:
Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals. It is a colorless, odorless solid, highly soluble in water, and practically non-toxic (LD50 is 15 g/kg for rats). Dissolved in water, it is neither acidic nor alkaline. The body uses it in many processes, most notably nitrogen excretion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine#Odor said:
The odor of normal human urine can reflect what has been consumed or specific diseases. For example, an individual with diabetes mellitus may present a sweetened urine odor. This can be due to kidney diseases as well, such as kidney stones.

Furthermore, urea itself shouldn't be mistaken with hydroxycarbamide (or hydroxyurea), a potent drug in its isolated, concentrated form and a naturally-occurring component of human plasma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxycarbamide said:
Hydroxycarbamide, also known as hydroxyurea, is a medication used in sickle-cell disease, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cervical cancer, and polycythemia vera.[1][2] In sickle-cell disease it decreases the number of attacks. It is taken by mouth.[1]

Hydroxyurea has been reported as endogenous in human blood plasma at concentrations of approximately 30 to 200 ng/mL.[17]

In conclusion, urine therapy hasn't been proven to have any positive effect on human health.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy#Modern_claims_and_findings said:
There is no scientific evidence of a therapeutic use for untreated urine.[5][10][14]

Urinating on jellyfish stings is a common folk remedy,[15] however Scientific American reports that it may be counterproductive, as it can activate nematocysts remaining at the site of the sting, making the pain worse.[16]

Urine and urea have been claimed by some practitioners to have an anti-cancer effect, and Urotherapy has been offered along with other forms of alternative therapy in some cancer clinics in Mexico.[17] According to the American Cancer Society, "available scientific evidence does not support claims that urine or urea given in any form is helpful for cancer patients".[17]

Now, can we put this thread to rest?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So much misinformation it burns my eyes.

First off, I'm gonna quote Wikipedia a bit. As a reminder, Wikipedia has been deemed by Nature as accurate as the venerated encyclopedia "Britannica" - and that was back in 2005! I wish people would just at least skim Wikipedia a bit more often.

Now onto the matters at hand.

Yep, urea is good for your skin. That doesn't mean that urine is good for your skin, though. Better to have urea synthesized and added to creams and ointments instead of pissing on your hand. ;)

As a side-note, urea doesn't smell at all. Urine odor is mostly affected by whatever you ate or drank and whatever kind of bacteria is present in it.

Furthermore, urea itself shouldn't be mistaken with hydroxycarbamide (or hydroxyurea), a potent drug in its isolated, concentrated form and a naturally-occurring component of human plasma.

In conclusion, urine therapy hasn't been proven to have any positive effect on human health.

Now, can we put this thread to rest?

What about piss from an 18 year old woman? These studies are piss from 30 year old men. Of course that isn't going to be beneficial. These studies are RIGGED.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
What about piss from an 18 year old woman? These studies are piss from 30 year old men. Of course that isn't going to be beneficial. These studies are RIGGED.

You're right, this begs further investigation. You procure me the donor and I'll get right down to business.

The woman needs to be in perfect health, have functioning reproductive organs, a body mass index of under 25, a waist-hip ratio of under 0.8, a reasonably symmetrical face, at least D cups in breast size, like long walks on the beach and needs to be "open to new things" - both literally and figuratively. Because science.