urine therapy

Hoppi

Reaction score
That's totally awesome that you got on well with oxy-powder! I keep getting tempted to buy some! I want to DEFINITELY cleanse my intestines, gallbladder and liver and maybe my kidneys if it's easy :) Have you tried any of his other cleanse products or the liver cleanse online involving olive oil, epsom salts, etc? Or candida cleanses with stuff like GSE and oregano oil?

My body hair increase and scalp hair increase happened probably within only a couple of months of all this starting. I think, I hope, I'm nearly at the end of my journey since February! Pleeeaaase! ^_^

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
oh Oxypowder? Buy it. It's simply one of the greatest health inventions of all time. After your first week you'll wonder how you ever got on without it.

I haven't tried any of his other products yet but it's in the works. I plan on doing a heavy metals cleanse soon.

I asked him a question on his blog and he actually sent me his book, hardcover, for free. And I've been reading it, it's in my bathroom, it's been extremely enlightening and I've adjusted my diet even further to his recommendations. It's an excellent book.

And no, the GF will never discover my secret. I keep two clean glasses in the bathroom, one for urine, and a small one for urine+DMSO and so far they've raised no questions.

Truly, I'm excited to show you pictures, I just wish it wasn't the holidays and me on a budget.

But I can still wholeheartedly recommend changing your diet and giving this a go. I'm very confident that my pics will be very convincing. I have hairs coming in very south of my hairline that are quite compelling.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
in a "nutshell" he recommends eating lots of raw organic food, eliminating toxins, etc. But he shows you how. He also shows you WHY. :) You need to read the book.

And for your concern he wholeheartedly recommends ACV among a host of other things.

Hoppi

Reaction score
wth said:
oh Oxypowder? Buy it. It's simply one of the greatest health inventions of all time. After your first week you'll wonder how you ever got on without it.

I haven't tried any of his other products yet but it's in the works. I plan on doing a heavy metals cleanse soon.

I asked him a question on his blog and he actually sent me his book, hardcover, for free. And I've been reading it, it's in my bathroom, it's been extremely enlightening and I've adjusted my diet even further to his recommendations. It's an excellent book.

Sounds good! Yeah I'm cool with having it on Kindle on my phone but you're lucky having the hardback copy!

I wanted to ask though - I take it I should do the normal 7-day Oxy-powder cleanse (followed by other cleanses if I wish) - is it advisable to take a good probiotic like Latero-flora after the cleanse? I do already have a probiotic supplement with
L. Acidophilus, B. bifidum and L. bulgaricus, with F.O.S. as well (prebiotic)... will that do? It's organic and seemed high quality lol

Thanks man :)

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm certainly no nutritionalist but I'm pretty sure a probiotic always helps. I take 5Lac.

I used to have really messed up digestion, I mean really bad. But Since I've started changing things to healthier (well over a year ago), my system runs the way it's supposed to.

I love Oxypowder. It basically uses oxygen to liquify any impacted waste in your intestines and cleans the pipes.

I'm not a fat guy (right now I'm around 168) but as I was losing weight (from 204) I swear I lost about ten pounds just from using Oxypowder and that was all impacted crap. And I was just like your average looking joe. I think most of us can benefit from having a clean colon.

Hoppi

Reaction score
wth said:
I'm certainly no nutritionalist but I'm pretty sure a probiotic always helps. I take 5Lac.

I used to have really messed up digestion, I mean really bad. But Since I've started changing things to healthier (well over a year ago), my system runs the way it's supposed to.

I love Oxypowder. It basically uses oxygen to liquify any impacted waste in your intestines and cleans the pipes.

I'm not a fat guy (right now I'm around 168) but as I was losing weight (from 204) I swear I lost about ten pounds just from using Oxypowder and that was all impacted crap. And I was just like your average looking joe. I think most of us can benefit from having a clean colon.

I wonder if that in any way also helped with male pattern baldness - are you sure it's the urine doing all the legwork here?

As I say in my thread, I am really coming round to this logic that a toxic liver = more DHT and free T in the blood. There may even be more avenues that lead from digestion to male pattern baldness, I just don't know, but as I certainly had some kind of androgenic change at the same time as my digestive problems starting, I am assuming it all somehow influences male sex hormone balance or response. Decreased liver function sounds far more plausible to me than a simultaneous epigenetic change.

Rich321

Reaction score
peed in a cup today in the shower took the mid stream stuff. rubbed into head. felt really weird and depressed about it. However then i started thinking how we will trust all these crazy man made chemicals like minoxidil and finesteride but pee is then becomes an issue.

So that kinda helped. I left it on my head all day. And it doesn't smell at all.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Rich321 said:
peed in a cup today in the shower took the mid stream stuff. rubbed into head. felt really weird and depressed about it. However then i started thinking how we will trust all these crazy man made chemicals like minoxidil and finesteride but pee is then becomes an issue.

So that kinda helped. I left it on my head all day. And it doesn't smell at all.

aw heh yeah it's not the nicest feeling in the world when you first do it lol I got used to it though once I'd worked it into a routine (which I aim to resume soon) :)

EDIT -- oh also I use an applicator thing a bit like the one you get with Dr Lee's minoxidil to apply it, as I find I can get it closer to the scalp without drenching my hair lol

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
hey Rich you won't be "pissed" when you suddenly notice it working really well. Better than anything you've used in the past, actually. But make sure your diet is up to par and you're not drinking a lot of alcohol or soda or crap like that. Keep it clean and healthy. filtered water. Clean good food, lots of organic vegetables and fruits. It makes for a higher quality stuff.

If you do you'll be excited, not depressed.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I don't know what the most lunatic part of this thread is...

The guy claiming that rubbing piss into your head is the best hair loss cure ever or the deluded disciples following him like sheep.

Has even a single shred of proof been posted here yet?

Honestly, the alternative therapy and snake-oil merchants must be rubbing their hands with glee when they read threads like this and see how gullible some people are.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have to apply it everytime you piss or is there any standard dosage like MIN ? :whistle:

If somebody has really any kind of success with it,kindly post some pictures.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ah I found that whilst wrestling with Uni fees and funds Oxy-powder is a little beyond my wallet lol (although it is actually fairly reasonable :) ). Instead, I got these Psyllium seed husks, which are an incredibly good source of soluble fibre! Slower and possibly less thorough than O-p, but hey they only cost £2.16 lol ^^

GeminiX

Reaction score
wth said:
lol. the guy wearing makeup said lunatic.

Funny how guys like you always resort to trying make it personal or being offensive when you're challenged to backup your nonsense.

Do you even care about the harm you can do to others by making these claims about your miracle cure?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Since I couldn't possibly be right and everything I'm saying is a lie why don't you blow off and not bother with it?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi oxypowder is so so much better than psylium husks. When you get a chance definitly try it. You'll be amazed when belly caves in.

GeminiX

Reaction score
wth said:
Since I couldn't possibly be right and everything I'm saying is a lie why don't you blow off and not bother with it?

Because you're actively trying to encourage other people to use your treatment and claiming it's better than anything else.

Hoppi

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
wth said:

Because you're actively trying to encourage other people to use your treatment and claiming it's better than anything else.

well why shouldn't he if he's getting results, or at least believes he is which is very reasonable :)

and wth... really? ._. I had high hopes for the husks lol

Will they EVER do as good a job as oxy-powder? or?

And yeah when I get the cash I'll get it!

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
GeminiX said:
wth said:

well why shouldn't he if he's getting results, or at least believes he is which is very reasonable :)

We've been over this several times.

1. There is no proof whatsoever that rubbing urine into you head does *ANYTHING* to help hair loss.

2. Encouraging people to use this "treatment" instead of proven treatments is irresponsible.

3. Every month which passes when someone is losing hair is irreplaceable; the longer someone wastes their time pursuing things like this instead of proven treatments can mean they are losing the chance of recovering their hair *PERMANENTLY*.

4. Expectations are being set for people who may already be in an emotionally bad place who will then be disappointed by yet another "treatment" which does not deliver; it may discourage them from actually using a treatment which works.

I'm baffled at how someone who appears to be as intelligent as you Hoppi, can have such difficulty with basic responsibility.

Hoppi

Reaction score
@Gemini - Well kind of but surely that isn't really his place especially when he's posting in the experimental treatments section - that's what this section is FOR. If we can't discuss these things here totally freely then what's the point in having it?