Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Just want to put a word out here. Please dont buy Seti from Lewis. He took my 1100 dollars and I never got my Seti. He doesn't reply to my emails anymore. Hard earned 1100 are gone just like that. What a scam

If you paid through PayPal you have 6 months to dispute, and if you used a card I think you have 60 days, but sometimes for fraud they will work with you if you’ve been with your bank for a while...

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happened to me too Bros.

Accepting PayPal doesn't mean much either. One mailed me some brown sh*t when what I had purchased was supposed to be white. PayPal couldn't do anything. Another sent me something that looked like flour and weeks later PayPal could do nothing though they 'understood' and 'helped'. Another sent nothing bro and when PayPal 'tried' apparently they had diverted the funds anyway so it was all gone. Then there are those sending money as 'gifts' or to 'friends' or no descriptions or fake descriptions. Good luck not a cent back. These guys are pros bro and they work the system to their advantage. They scam well, they scam hard and they scam fast lol.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just want to put a word out here. Please dont buy Seti from Lewis. He took my 1100 dollars and I never got my Seti. He doesn't reply to my emails anymore. Hard earned 1100 are gone just like that. What a scam
I ordered my seti from Lewis a few weeks ago and it arrived within a few days. Haven’t had any issues with him. Was this your first time buying from him? Maybe your seti is being held at customs or something?

inmyhead

Reaction score
I think you should create a thread or something. There are many guys who think he is legit. Didn't westonci use Lewis' seti?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should create a thread or something. There are many guys who think he is legit. Didn't westonci use Lewis' seti?
I ordered from Lewis and had no problems at all. Was very friendly and helpful, and arrived within a few days.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on the cheap seti source that @westonci and @JLF were getting tested?

And @westonci haven’t heard from you in a while, could you give us any updates?
Since he lives in Toronto, he's probably too busy getting high now to care.
Like what even is hair anyway? A bunch of dead, cylindrical fibers on a human's head. What a concept to obsess over, mannn :rolleyes:
[Takes a fat toke].

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks on 2g Lewis seti with absolutely no results. Still yanking out gobs of 50 hairs in the shower. No sides either whatsoever.

I'm gonna say this doesn't work. Westonci lost gains when he got off pge2 and microneedling; I reckon all his gains are "minoxidil gains", regrowth from microneedling with a vassolidator.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 weeks on 2g Lewis seti with absolutely no results. Still yanking out gobs of 50 hairs in the shower. No sides either whatsoever.

I'm gonna say this doesn't work. Westonci lost gains when he got off pge2 and microneedling; I reckon all his gains are "minoxidil gains", regrowth from microneedling with a vassolidator.

hey man, can you give me contact where yoou bought your seti

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m not saying it does or does not work, but two weeks?............. have you been using it at a lower dose for longer? If not, I’m sure you know that two weeks on anything is far too soon to conclude something ineffective.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I actually don't understand how you guys still want to buy this. not a single guy with results from these alibaba suppliers.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not saying it does or does not work, but two weeks?............. have you been using it at a lower dose for longer? If not, I’m sure you know that two weeks on anything is far too soon to conclude something ineffective.
I never took more than 1 pill of finasteride due to sides, but my impression is that you either have a big shed or hair strengthening by the 2 week mark. Nothing changed for me. But idk, my balding is super aggressive.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning on microneedling once a week at 1.5mm length, so I’ll only be applying PGE2 once a week.
Is that enough or would I need to apply it more often? What do you guys think?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man ! i read your success story with seti, how long have you been taking it ? and is it still working ?
I gotta say, I’m not that impressed. Been taking it for about 9 mos now. Initially it seemed like everything completely stopped. This is, after all, just a maintenance drug. I have lost ground. Every so slightly. Very very slowly, but it definitely has not held. I am only using seti, minoxidil, and microneedling. But, it’s all I got, so I’ll keep going with it for a while