Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

verbs

Reaction score
Update - 3 weeks in to .5 mg a week of Cabaser and the libido increase is no joke, wow. Morning wood, day wood, night wood. Refractory period is lighting fast. A good mood lift as well. Curious for anyone who's been on for a while if the results level off and stay above baseline? As well as how long can I stay on before I need to take a break?

Danzan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to give finasteride one last try with Alchemy to help me.
I tried it for about 1,5 weeks and my libido wen't up but i got estrogen sides, my nips got puffier,
and larger, that's the part im most afraid of, the other can be dealt with a operation.
Altough im still quite young so im getting new chest hair and i just timed it so i got chest hair around my nips and it's possible that this could have increased my nip size slightly (Bumps around my nips from the base of the hair distorting the nip line)

Im pretty sure im running around with high T and estrogen levels, and finasteride sets my estrogen to high.
I can tell by my body fat composition, its despicable, im thin but have a high fat %.

Anyways I got of it and started with a healthy diet and zinc and it seems to have subsided, altough i still have some hard gyno left.
What should i do about that? Could Armidex help or should i go for nolva? Just to get rid of the gyno.
My libido has returned to what it was before. It's quite good. But it has been better.
I will post in this thread how this goes for me. im planning on a hair transplant if i can tolerate finasteride.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update - 3 weeks in to .5 mg a week of Cabaser and the libido increase is no joke, wow. Morning wood, day wood, night wood. Refractory period is lighting fast. A good mood lift as well. Curious for anyone who's been on for a while if the results level off and stay above baseline? As well as how long can I stay on before I need to take a break?
Are you taking 0.5 mg a week or are you taking 0.5 mg twice a week? Cuz I think the dose Alchemy recommended was 0.5 mg 2x a week

verbs

Reaction score
Are you taking 0.5 mg a week or are you taking 0.5 mg twice a week? Cuz I think the dose Alchemy recommended was 0.5 mg 2x a week
Taking .25 mg cabaser twice a week. It's my 3rd week and the libido just kicked in to overdrive

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking .25 mg cabaser twice a week. It's my 3rd week and the libido just kicked in to overdrive
Holy crap. If just 0.5 mg per week increases libido by this much, you can effectively double how long a supply lasts. A 20 2mg tablet supply would essentially be able to last 20 months if you dosed at just 0.5 mg per week.

verbs

Reaction score
Holy crap. If just 0.5 mg per week increases libido by this much, you can effectively double how long a supply lasts. A 20 2mg tablet supply would essentially be able to last 20 months if you dosed at just 0.5 mg per week.
It's definitely working well for me so far but I never had any libido problems to begin with that I noticed. I'm 36 years old and feel like I'm in my twenties again lol

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re confusing Alchemy with Cabaser. Alchemy you’d wanna take 1-2 daily.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re confusing Alchemy with Cabaser. Alchemy you’d wanna take 1-2 daily.
Sorry I meant to say "Cuz I think the dose Athlete recommended was 0.5 mg 2x a week". I've been taking 1 alchemy pill daily and its been working great in terms of body composition. However, in terms of libido, its been lacking so I just ordered a batch of Cabaser from Evopharmacy. Unfortunately they're on back order for the generics so had to go for the 20 2mg supply which was considerably more expensive but it'll last me 10 months so I'm okay with it. Should come in right when I get back from spring break so we'll see what happens

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to say "Cuz I think the dose Athlete recommended was 0.5 mg 2x a week". I've been taking 1 alchemy pill daily and its been working great in terms of body composition. However, in terms of libido, its been lacking so I just ordered a batch of Cabaser from Evopharmacy. Unfortunately they're on back order for the generics so had to go for the 20 2mg supply which was considerably more expensive but it'll last me 10 months so I'm okay with it. Should come in right when I get back from spring break so we'll see what happens

Libido wise I’d expect a moderate effect for alchemy which I think is what another user on the thread said. That said, when you consider it’s ability to improve performance/body composition and combat estrogenic sides it’s something which I think everyone using finasteride should use really.

Interested to see how you get on with Cabaser. The question isn’t whether it will increase libido but how much. With the alchemy providing testosterone and anti-estrogen benefits as well you should get great effects.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido wise I’d expect a moderate effect for alchemy which I think is what another user on the thread said. That said, when you consider it’s ability to improve performance/body composition and combat estrogenic sides it’s something which I think everyone using finasteride should use really.

Interested to see how you get on with Cabaser. The question isn’t whether it will increase libido but how much. With the alchemy providing testosterone and anti-estrogen benefits as well you should get great effects.

I'm also really interested to see how Cabaser will work for me. One question is that I've been doing some research on Cabaser on the internet and a bunch of people say its extremely potent and even 0.5mg per week is enough. Would 1mg per week as per your suggestion be going overboard or would that be okay?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So with alchemy, you take one pill forever or you cycle it? Sorry if this has been answered previously

Last edited:

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cabaser Dosing - I’d say adjust dosing based on results more than anything else. I wouldn’t go more than 0.5mg x 3 weekly but if you take it once a week or twice a week, base on results and desired libido

Alchemy Dosing - Much the same but I think for sustained long term use to protect against hairloss medicine induced side effects then, one or two a day is all you need. If you get dry eyes taking two a day that’s a sign you can adjust dose down to one.

You may even try one capsule EOD or 2 days take a capsule and off the 3rd day. It really is going to depend on the magnitude of side effects you get from finasteride as well as how well you respond.

What I would say is that if you take 2 capsule of alchemy a day or took cabaser more frequently you’ll get stronger effects but stronger isn’t always good especially if cabaser makes you hypersexual.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cabaser Dosing - I’d say adjust dosing based on results more than anything else. I wouldn’t go more than 0.5mg x 3 weekly but if you take it once a week or twice a week, base on results and desired libido

Alchemy Dosing - Much the same but I think for sustained long term use to protect against hairloss medicine induced side effects then, one or two a day is all you need. If you get dry eyes taking two a day that’s a sign you can adjust dose down to one.

You may even try one capsule EOD or 2 days take a capsule and off the 3rd day. It really is going to depend on the magnitude of side effects you get from finasteride as well as how well you respond.

What I would say is that if you take 2 capsule of alchemy a day or took cabaser more frequently you’ll get stronger effects but stronger isn’t always good especially if cabaser makes you hypersexual.
Since there will be less estrogen and more testosterone roaming the body, does that mean there will be potential to build more muscle than I would have been able to naturally?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since there will be less estrogen and more testosterone roaming the body, does that mean there will be potential to build more muscle than I would have been able to naturally?

Exactly - that’s what the guys who’ve used it are reporting as well plus it’s the primary use case for it regardless of if you are using finasteride or not.

sito

Reaction score
Because I m thinking of starting finasteride again, I'm experimenting a little bit right now. I took 2 pills until now cabergoline 0,5mg (On Friday and Monday) and today I recieved my Alchemy. Let's see what will happen...

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Props to Athlete1987. He is a patient *** mofo cos a lot of the questions are already answered lol

Agreed. Tons of info and insight.

I’m 1 month into RU experiment. Have been on micro dose cabaser for 2 weeks (.25/week). Concerned about possible gyno and ordered Alchemy and
Tamoxifen 20mg from evopharmacy.

I also want to add I am a marathoner with about 6-8% body fat and I’m noticing sweeping at chest and a little belly weigh with no change in diet or excercise after one month on RU.

@Athlete1987 should I wait on the Tamo and start with Alchemy 1 or 2 times daily?

Is the Tamo a bad idea?

Last edited:

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I m thinking of starting finasteride again, I'm experimenting a little bit right now. I took 2 pills until now cabergoline 0,5mg (On Friday and Monday) and today I recieved my Alchemy. Let's see what will happen...

Let us know what happens. My caber should be coming in next week

catch21

Reaction score
I guess I can throw a couple more questions towards Athlete. I ordered my Cabaser so it should be coming in a week or so, and have been taking 1 pill of alchemy a day at dinner. What I would say so far i've noticed since starting finasteride:

Weight gain, my chest is also bigger fat wise though i'd be afraid to call it 'gyno', but it's definitely noticeable to me, along with weaker erections and low sex drive. I haven't been exercising just yet, but is there any potential my chest will reduce back in size on these medications or am I basically screwed if I am indeed getting gyno? It's starting to look unsightly.

Obviously i'd like to lose weight as well but i've found it really hard to lose weight since being on Finasteride, so any help there would be great too. Thanks again for all your help, i'll update with any progress I make here. I also wouldn't mind doubling the dose for Alchemy but it seems so expensive so I wasn't sure if it would be needed. If you know of any sites that would help me cut my body fat down in a way that doesn't make me feel like i'm starving all day it would be great too. I weight in at about 185 but i'm also not muscular at ALL, so it's a good deal of body fat that needs to go and finasteride is just killing me here.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quickly, let me know if you need more info(v busy this week at work):

Tamoxifen is kinda redundant when you’re taking alchemy, that said it can’t hurt.

Catch21 - That sure sounds like gyno or the onset of it. Do this, stand in front of the mirror and compare to a photo of a teenaged male whose quite thin. The actual nipples shouldn’t increase in size just from age and seeing something that looks like fat is suggestive of gyno. Touch it, push your finger in. If it’s at all painful you’ve definitely got it.

If you have got the initial stages then don’t f*** around and you need to throw everything at it which means definitely taking two alchemy daily or at one if you got the cabaser (cabaser combats gyno and all).

OTOH, if you’ve not got gyno, and you’re looking for a way to lean up, I’d consider picking up the clenbuterol and t3 from evopharmacy. It’s pretty cheap and 1 bottle of clen and 1-2 boxes of T3 will act like a hammer to your body fat, letting you get very lean quick BUT you definitely need to be disciplined after you finish them (u can only take them for 2 weeks but even in two weeks they can rip you up like nothing else).

If you got cash to burn and definitely not gyno, throw in the GH too.

All the above said, cabaser May have an impact on appetite and body composition as well, especially if running alongside alchemy so be patient and give the stack a couple of weeks at least.