Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you the one who wasn't having an issue with libido in the first place or was that someone else? I imagine most of us are doing it due to having libido and ED issues.

I believe that was @verbs who was using it without having any sort of libido issues. Looking back at his posts he didn't start to see anything until he was 3 weeks into using 0.5mg per week so I'm hoping it'll start to kick in for me soon

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone get numbness from Cabers? Three weeks in and some weird lack of sensation on ‘extremeties’

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal to feel really drowsy using cabaser, felt like I got hit by a truck today.
Yeah the first two times I took cabaser I felt drowsy as hell after I took them. I didn't feel drowsy after I took my last dose on Monday though

catch21

Reaction score
Yeah the first two times I took cabaser I felt drowsy as hell after I took them. I didn't feel drowsy after I took my last dose on Monday though

I sure hope that is the case for me. This might be too personal to comment on but I also haven't been able to go to the bathroom (number 2) since I began this medication. I didn't really think about it until my work week began, I eat a big salad for lunch each day and that tends to clear me out a bit, 4 salads later I still haven't gone and feel a lot of tension in the stomach region. The dizzy sensation I was feeling seems less now than it was, but i'm still quite drained and, irritated feeling I should say.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just stop finasteride and all the rest of this stuff and see if my body can go back to how it was, and just go bald, but I was really holding out that these meds would help.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I take alchemy everyday, if I suddenly stop taking it, can there be a rebound of estrogen? That would definitely lead to gyno

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drowsiness - Try taking it with carbs or else upping carb intake. Will subside though as you adjust.

Alchemy - No, estrogen won’t rebound once you stop.

Extremities - I’m unclear what you mean by extremities. You mean your fingertips and toes? It’s a new one to me if so.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Athlete1987 ; hey bro i recently took a blodd test while on low dose duta and my oestradiol are on the higher range .
Do you think i could take low dose aromasin while being on duta ?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d never ever take dutasteride or finasteride without an AI. I think alchemy makes more sense for the reasons I’ve outlined previously but if you’re talking about pharmaceuticals then aromasin for sure is a better bet than femara or Adex. I’d expect 1/2 a tab daily to clean up the estrogen easily.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was thinking of taking 25 mg once a week first , and take a blood test after 2 week
then trying to find my sweet spot

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drowsiness - Try taking it with carbs or else upping carb intake. Will subside though as you adjust.

Alchemy - No, estrogen won’t rebound once you stop.

Extremities - I’m unclear what you mean by extremities. You mean your fingertips and toes? It’s a new one to me if so.

Well fingers and a rather accrue loss of sensation at glans of the penis 3 weeks into .5 per week cabaser. No other changes in behavior or meds. On RU still.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just worried if alchemy long term is safe... Finasteride is working great for me at 0.25mg though

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Athlete1987 I added Alchemy AI twice a day to offset any sides from RU. Had a big decline in hair quality and shedding after a few weeks. Any experience with an AI accelerating loss if the balance is off. I mean lowering more estrogen than the AA is adding?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Athlete1987 I added Alchemy AI twice a day to offset any sides from RU. Had a big decline in hair quality and shedding after a few weeks. Any experience with an AI accelerating loss if the balance is off. I mean lowering more estrogen than the AA is adding?
A lot of evidence points to RU not going systemic, so If you're taking alchemy, you're potentially increasing your dht levels by blocking estrogen, that's just my opinion tho, curious to see what athlete thinks.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sort of what I was worried about. Two weeks in I had some sensation that I thought might be early gynk and added the AI. About two weeks later I started shedding more and some of the healthy hair thinned out.

I’m going to dial back to one per day and possibly stop the AI for now. Shame because I was feeling a bit better gym/tone wise since starting it.

sito

Reaction score
I'm not using fina. I started this protocol mainly for recreational purposes and to check out how i m going to respond since I consider starting fina again. I am using topical CB 2 times 50mg/day. And 3 times per week 30mg topical eznutalamide (don't know if this is doing anything)

I used 3 weeks cabergoline. 0,5mg 3 times per week. In the beginning together with Alchemy. The first 2 weeks I noticed a higher libido but worse erections. Then I stopped with alchemy, because I thought I m getting too low on estrogen and that's the reason for the worse erections.

After quitting alchemy, my erections got better. I felt orgasms more intense. My penis when in a flaccid state was more relaxed and looked bigger. But I cummed much earlier than usual. Refractory time got a little better.

Now I took my last pill of caber last Thursday, and surprisingly I have noticed that yesterday and today I have the best erections ever. Solid hard morning erections. I get a boner only with the lightest erotic thought. I really can't explain this. Now I ll try to see how long this is going to last and maybe I ll try again with 1 or 2 pills per week.

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve read through this whole thread and just started Alchemy today. Although this question has already somewhat been answered, I just want to clarify it:
Will the decrease of estrogen through aromatase inhibition cause any extra loss of hair? My blood test results showed that I had excess estrogen (am on dutasteride 0.5mg daily)
Thanks to anyone who can clarify.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding alchemy guys, unless your main goal is building muscle I think 1 a day or even EOD should cover your requirements for controlling the elevated estrogen caused by finasteride.

A few people have mentioned stuff here recently but pretty sure everything was answered earlier in the thread. To the last poster though, the reason I suggested alchemy is precisely because it doesn’t have the deleterious effects on blood lipids etc of prescription AI’s.