Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried Cabaser in the past but it only worked for a few weeks..tried cycling off and back on, and while it reduced prolactin levels, didn't bring back the high libido like it did the first time

g.i joey

Reaction score

Id get on a 2 months intensive letrozol protocol, thats really your best bet at fighting it off without going surgery route, i did it couple years ago and it really worked.

Look at the letro protocol bodybuilders use and do that, workout, dont take finasteride and try to remain as lean as possible in the 2 months of you taking letro, you will definitely see some sort of result, especially if gyno onset is fresh, like 1-4 months,

ibensley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I would not start stacking extra drugs as a preemptive without even knowing if you'll need them. That's the worry with this post as most people here are hypochondriacs

The effects are real, especially when you stop taking it and expect things to go back to normal. I took it for 7 days, quit and now a month later I still have an ache in my balls and slight gyno which I pray goes down over time. I've bought some ashwandga to help stablize my hormones and now I'm off to buy some grape seed oil.

Fingers Crossed the next couple of months things go back to normal. It's a horror drug

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried Cabaser in the past but it only worked for a few weeks..tried cycling off and back on, and while it reduced prolactin levels, didn't bring back the high libido like it did the first time
so your libido never truly recovered?

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
so your libido never truly recovered?
Unfortunately no.. I've been taking testosterone lately and it helps with erection (though I still take a v**** to be sure) but in terms of desire, I have to force myself to think about it and even during sex, have to force myself to think (body seems detached from the mind) in order to climax.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately no.. I've been taking testosterone lately and it helps with erection (though I still take a v**** to be sure) but in terms of desire, I have to force myself to think about it and even during sex, have to force myself to think (body seems detached from the mind) in order to climax.
man, this is pretty fucked up. for how long u been on finasteride and when did u stop?

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
man, this is pretty fucked up. for how long u been on finasteride and when did u stop?
Sigh...was on for only 2 months..dosage might have been higher..was for enlarged prostate..so maybe .5mg.. that was 2 years ago.. I tried Cabasar and the first time was great in terms of having your desire raised as a side effect. But lasted a short time and even when cycling off and back on again I could never reproduce that feeling. I wonder if anyone else has had any luck with that

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am thinking of starting CDNuts protocol..read through it in detail tonight..lots of supplements.. some I tried for testosterone in the past and didn't help but am willing to try anything at this point. Has anyone else tried his protocol yet?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was never in the position to need it (and hopefully will never be) but I kept reading about it and quite a few people have said to improve on it. Some improve, some recover.

RU58841

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Thanks to Athlete for explaining all of this.

I bought Alchemy maybe over a year ago after reading a recommendation for finasteride side effects (might have been this thread) and tried it briefly but didnt notice any difference. I tried it again recently, taking it once per day for 12 days. I didn't really feel any noticeable improvement to libido or erections but I felt my hairline begin to itch like it does when I don't use topical finasteride for a few days, so I stopped and the itch went away.

It may not be the Alchemy which caused it -- sometimes the itch just happens -- but it seems other people reported similar. Really disappointing.

In 5 years I've never found anything that helped the side effects at all. Might try cabaser or Selegiline but I'm expecting the same problem.

Has anyone been successfully using these to combat side effects for a long time? @Athlete1987, can you give us an update on your situation?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Thanks to Athlete for explaining all of this.

I bought Alchemy maybe over a year ago after reading a recommendation for finasteride side effects (might have been this thread) and tried it briefly but didnt notice any difference. I tried it again recently, taking it once per day for 12 days. I didn't really feel any noticeable improvement to libido or erections but I felt my hairline begin to itch like it does when I don't use topical finasteride for a few days, so I stopped and the itch went away.

It may not be the Alchemy which caused it -- sometimes the itch just happens -- but it seems other people reported similar. Really disappointing.

In 5 years I've never found anything that helped the side effects at all. Might try cabaser or Selegiline but I'm expecting the same problem.

Has anyone been successfully using these to combat side effects for a long time? @Athlete1987, can you give us an update on your situation?
So you have bothersome sides from finasteride bit continue to use it?

RU58841

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you have bothersome sides from finasteride bit continue to use it?

I discontinued it, along with everything else, for about 3 years. Since I didn't experience any improvement in side effects after that much time, and was continuing to shed, I figured I might as well try to keep my hair, and started using Morr-F.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received my cabaser in the mail today from evopharmacy. The bottle was much smaller than I was expecting but it looks legit so I can't complain. Took my first 0.5mg dose today. Lets see what happens in the following weeks
you received a parkinson' drug cure by this evopharmacy like it was amazon?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received my cabaser in the mail today from evopharmacy. The bottle was much smaller than I was expecting but it looks legit so I can't complain. Took my first 0.5mg dose today. Lets see what happens in the following weeks
So what happened?

medclickuk

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are certain precaution which will help you to overcome side effect of finasteride . Keeping your weight down, you must do getting regular exercise, eating healthy foods high in vitamins and minerals, try alomost cutting back on alcohol, and giving up smoking can all help counter the side effects of finasteride. You can also visit website medclick-uk.com for more information on various health products like women health, men's health as well as others.