Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So reading more I've decided I'd like to try Cabaser and alchemy, but looking into it, the cost of Cabaser is over 200 bucks for not even a 2 month supply? Is there a cheap, safe way to buy these?

Do you take both all the time forever or, what doses and setup is best? Is it possible to get a prescription in the US for Cabaser or is it not distributed here?

The cheapest I saw was 100 bucks for 20 1mg tablets. A lot of people mention. 5 twice a week is good enough, so that would be a 4 month supply or?

Whatever else you do i’d ignore this dude Sito’s pitch lol. Unfortunately cabaser is expensive but it’s pfizer made and even a generic cabergoline won’t be cheap. Anything you see cheap would make me suspicious. Tyler is an exceptional situation but outside of a medical connection the only cheap stuff is most likely fake.

That said, you can get a U.K. manufactured generic for 20*2mg here for $199.99.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-neurological-disease-cabaser-cabergoline.cfm

That works out to 40 weeks supply or $5 a week. That’s less than you spend on coffee a day I bet!

However, here’s a pro tip.

I noticed after I placed an order that they’d give me a 15% discount on a second order if I left a review for them on trustpilot. That worked out good for me cos I’d ordered small at first anyway to trial them out so when I did order the cabaser I had 15% off the price.

I’d just buy a single item from there site that’s cheap, leave a review, then use the code when buying cabaser. With 15% off it works out to $170 for 20*2mg which is as good a deal as you’ll get I think unless your dad is a doctor.

catch21

Reaction score
That's not bad at all, I had seen this here

http://www.anti-estrogens.com/anti-estrogens/cabaser.asp

And thought it might be the best option at the time, is that not a reliable site? Any tips for the best place to pick up Alchemy, and I guess information on how you should take each. Any special timing, with or without food, requirement to cycle, or anything?

Last edited:

sito

Reaction score
Whatever else you do i’d ignore this dude Sito’s pitch lol. Unfortunately cabaser is expensive but it’s pfizer made and even a generic cabergoline won’t be cheap. Anything you see cheap would make me suspicious. Tyler is an exceptional situation but outside of a medical connection the only cheap stuff is most likely fake.

That said, you can get a U.K. manufactured generic for 20*2mg here for $199.99.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-neurological-disease-cabaser-cabergoline.cfm

That works out to 40 weeks supply or $5 a week. That’s less than you spend on coffee a day I bet!

However, here’s a pro tip.

I noticed after I placed an order that they’d give me a 15% discount on a second order if I left a review for them on trustpilot. That worked out good for me cos I’d ordered small at first anyway to trial them out so when I did order the cabaser I had 15% off the price.

I’d just buy a single item from there site that’s cheap, leave a review, then use the code when buying cabaser. With 15% off it works out to $170 for 20*2mg which is as good a deal as you’ll get I think unless your dad is a doctor.

what do you mean? Dostinex is also by Pfizer. But I can get only 0,5mg tabs and 8 tabs cost 20 euro in Greece. How much do you use?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Catch 21 - I have never heard of them but I gotta say I wouldn’t trust a site lacking any information about the company location, background etc. That and the 90’s looking website.

Sito - I just don’t think anyone here is convinced by your pitch. Let’s leave it at that.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So procar2017/Winston Ex Pat, anything new to report?

Ditto the guys on here who’ve tried some of the suggestions I’ve mentioned.

verbs

Reaction score
36 years old. Been on .5 mg finasteride a day for 4 months. Taking .25 mg Cabaser twice a week for 2 weeks so far. No increase in libido yet and feeling slightly lethargic at times.

sito

Reaction score
Catch 21 - I have never heard of them but I gotta say I wouldn’t trust a site lacking any information about the company location, background etc. That and the 90’s looking website.

Sito - I just don’t think anyone here is convinced by your pitch. Let’s leave it at that.

In Greece you can buy almost every prescription drug without a prescription. I take advantage of this and source prescription drugs for people, mainly on the saga forum

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to share that I’ve been using eldepryl (brand name form of Selegiline) following athlete’s postings and after 2 weeks of using it I can see my libido and overall sense of well-being is up so that’s one I highly commend to anyone looking for a cheap alternative to cabaser.

verbs

Reaction score
In the last week I've noticed my lethargy is starting to subside and libido going up (not that it was ever down to begin with).

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the last week I've noticed my lethargy is starting to subside and libido going up (not that it was ever down to begin with).

So if it’s going up it’s going up higher than it was when you were just on finasteride then?

verbs

Reaction score
So if it’s going up it’s going up higher than it was when you were just on finasteride then?
Yup, and orgasm intensity is more intense as well. Gonna stick to .50 mg a week for a little bit longer and up it to 1mg a week to see what happens..

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

So if your libido was not going down, why did you take Cabaser?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if your libido was not going down, why did you take Cabaser?

I’m guessing because he wanted to experience orgasms that make you feel better than any natural orgasm could..the same way guys use steroids to improve on what nature gives them, or tadalafil to heighten Erectile strength (nobody, no matter what they think, can naturally have the Erectile strength when natural that they have when using tadalafil or sildenafil).

It’s like comparing coffee to cocaine. You could say they are both stimulants and therefore the same but of course it’s not the case.

Verbs - I’ve pushed it up higher but unless you’re job is as a p**rn star or gigolo I think you’ll find the libido increase too much. Heck, you’ll probably be wanting to increase your finasteride to control it at that point lol.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
They didn't have ED drugs when I was 25 but I'n not sure it would have been better than what I had naturally - suspending girls off of it standing up with no hands and erections that lasted two hours until it blasted, at least. I would have to OD on v**** to do that today. Hairloss is not the only cruel fate.

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to reach out and see if anyone has had this experience: I am a diffuse thinner that would likely benefit greatly from finasteride. I have tried it about 8 months ago and got test ache, sore nips, noodle boners, watery semen. Legit just took it for 3-4 days. So my question is: has anyone had essentially immediate sides and stopped, and then restarted with propecia along with either alchemy, cabaser, or both? I am 27 have had a frontal hair transplant and can pull off decent head of hair now w. toppik, but lets be honest I am fucked without propecia (have been on min for 5 years) in the long run. Obv I understand the risk here just trying to gauge other's experiences as I think that this stack could be the game changer we need. Not all heroes wear capes... #goathletego

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
To add to that what would be a best case protocol with doses for someone just starting Propecia this could alchemy w/cycles cabaser and it selegnium?

Diffuse on RU oral minoxidil losing ground daily.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am in the club of someone who used Propecia, stopped cos of sides, restarted and then with ancillary supps/meds, cycled appropriately managed to beat the sides without the Propecia stopping working in its positive senses.

Not just me but I think at least 3-4 guys in this thread have either commenced the use of one or more of the recommendations and reported good results albeit I can’t recall if all/some/any were using propecia at the same time.

Don’t overthink things. If you have more than one type of medical condition your doctor will prescribe more than one medicine to control the conditions. Nobody thinks too much about this, they do it, and each condition gets controlled.

Or to take my background in an unrelated to hairloss field.

I used supplements to perform as an athlete. Eventually moved to steroids, growth hormone, Bromo when “off” hormonal agents etc etc. In using these kinds of compounds it creates often a need for the use of another (using HCG, tamoxifen for example for steroid use), or clenbuterol and T3 for GH use. This will sound scary to a person whose not into this type of thing but the bottom line was by adopting this approach you avoid gyno, hypogonadism, slowing fat loss caused by GH increasing thyroid hormone needs etc etc.

OTOH, “playing it safe”, say taking just testosterone means you probably wind up with aggravating hair loss, man boobs, water retention etc etc.

The point is, whether it’s a medical condition, for performance or cosmetic reasons, you can usually find a combination that maximises positives and minimises negatives and that just taking one thing (be it testosterone for a bodybuilder or just propecia for someone into their hair) is NOT the best approach because while it may “work” from a positive perspective it means you’re doing nothing to address negatives. Whereas by intelligent combinations you get the positives without the negatives at all if you do it right.

I’m not into cars but it applies there. You wouldn’t if you had a Ferrari just focus on filling it with crap quality gasoline just to get you from A to B and then not look after the wheels, oil changes, bodywork etc etc.

It’s like that with most things in life. A balanced approach maximising the good and minimising the bad is what we should all look to do. If you do that then your body composition/hairline/car etc will perform better and it’s absolutely not true that by doing this you end up with more problems.

(For those interested, by combining meds properly as an athlete I never had issues with suppression, never had health problems, etc etc. Looked the part and had great results on gym and field tests.

On the other hand, I’d see guys who thought that by sticking to the basics they’d get better results and there the ones who either went infertile or crazy while their physiques deteriorated over time (got gyno, big guts, hypogonadism etc).

This was meant to be a short message but felt I had to really drive home this point. To keep it simple, and save people too much guesswork and answer the questions in the last couple of posts, a sensible way to commence would be to continue to use propecia, then cycle one or more of the compounds mentioned in phases to see how you react to it (so say, like artisan mentioned, to try eldepryl/Selegiline for 4-6 weeks, switch to alchemy, then to cabaser, or the other way round if you prefer).

There is no way you’re gonna see more hairloss so you’ve got very little to lose. Even if you don’t get all the positives you’d want, you’ll definitely get at least some, be it better mood, less body fat, less risk of gyno, more libido etc and in fact all three of those three would have varying impacts on all the aforementioned factors.

If you’re wanting to prioritise libido and orgasm quality I’d say start on cabaser.

If your focus is body composition, and lowering estrogen then Alchemy.

If it’s a combination of mood/focus then go with Selegiline first.

INT

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am in the club of someone who used Propecia, stopped cos of sides, restarted and then with ancillary supps/meds, cycled appropriately managed to beat the sides without the Propecia stopping working in its positive senses.

Not just me but I think at least 3-4 guys in this thread have either commenced the use of one or more of the recommendations and reported good results albeit I can’t recall if all/some/any were using propecia at the same time.

Don’t overthink things. If you have more than one type of medical condition your doctor will prescribe more than one medicine to control the conditions. Nobody thinks too much about this, they do it, and each condition gets controlled.

Or to take my background in an unrelated to hairloss field.

I used supplements to perform as an athlete. Eventually moved to steroids, growth hormone, Bromo when “off” hormonal agents etc etc. In using these kinds of compounds it creates often a need for the use of another (using HCG, tamoxifen for example for steroid use), or clenbuterol and T3 for GH use. This will sound scary to a person whose not into this type of thing but the bottom line was by adopting this approach you avoid gyno, hypogonadism, slowing fat loss caused by GH increasing thyroid hormone needs etc etc.

OTOH, “playing it safe”, say taking just testosterone means you probably wind up with aggravating hair loss, man boobs, water retention etc etc.

The point is, whether it’s a medical condition, for performance or cosmetic reasons, you can usually find a combination that maximises positives and minimises negatives and that just taking one thing (be it testosterone for a bodybuilder or just propecia for someone into their hair) is NOT the best approach because while it may “work” from a positive perspective it means you’re doing nothing to address negatives. Whereas by intelligent combinations you get the positives without the negatives at all if you do it right.

I’m not into cars but it applies there. You wouldn’t if you had a Ferrari just focus on filling it with crap quality gasoline just to get you from A to B and then not look after the wheels, oil changes, bodywork etc etc.

It’s like that with most things in life. A balanced approach maximising the good and minimising the bad is what we should all look to do. If you do that then your body composition/hairline/car etc will perform better and it’s absolutely not true that by doing this you end up with more problems.

(For those interested, by combining meds properly as an athlete I never had issues with suppression, never had health problems, etc etc. Looked the part and had great results on gym and field tests.

On the other hand, I’d see guys who thought that by sticking to the basics they’d get better results and there the ones who either went infertile or crazy while their physiques deteriorated over time (got gyno, big guts, hypogonadism etc).

This was meant to be a short message but felt I had to really drive home this point. To keep it simple, and save people too much guesswork and answer the questions in the last couple of posts, a sensible way to commence would be to continue to use propecia, then cycle one or more of the compounds mentioned in phases to see how you react to it (so say, like artisan mentioned, to try eldepryl/Selegiline for 4-6 weeks, switch to alchemy, then to cabaser, or the other way round if you prefer).

There is no way you’re gonna see more hairloss so you’ve got very little to lose. Even if you don’t get all the positives you’d want, you’ll definitely get at least some, be it better mood, less body fat, less risk of gyno, more libido etc and in fact all three of those three would have varying impacts on all the aforementioned factors.

If you’re wanting to prioritise libido and orgasm quality I’d say start on cabaser.

If your focus is body composition, and lowering estrogen then Alchemy.

If it’s a combination of mood/focus then go with Selegiline first.

Thank you for your post. Could you maybe eleborate more about the side effects you experiences and their severity?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
INT, nothing different to anyone else whose taken finasteride and reported here.

I found that the sides of propecia were a combination of estrogen increases, lower libido, less sexual potency and decreased orgasm quality + negative CNS effects. These were all eliminated when combined with the meds/supps ive discussed on this thread.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adding that unlike the OP in the other thread I got these sides despite:

1. Being unaware that they could occur
2. Despite my belief that it could impact me (spent a few months digging my head in the sand thinking it can’t be Propecia but stress, etc etc causing these effects).

I went off.

Approached it like I used to approach my use of PEDS.

Fixed the problem.

You know, if what I said doesn’t work then you’d have seen by now more negative comments from people who’ve bought some of the meds and tried it.

I can’t see one such instance.

Remember, rather than being intrinsically more risky, I think it’s safer mentally, and physically my way as you avoid health problems and with some of the compounds I’ve suggested actually being neuroprotective/used as anti-aging medicines, you’re hardly throwing the dice with your future.