Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Procar2017 - That’s awesome to hear. Lol, sex twice in two days is impressive at any age let alone at yours and lol@cramp. That’s actually what I like about Cabaser the most, the heightened intensity of orgasms.

As for memory, well a few things. Believe it or not among the best options are two compounds you could use if you cycle off cabaser after a few months - Selegiline and 9-MBC.

Maybe check out salidroside also. This article summarises some of the science behind it.

https://www.predatornutrition.com/what-is-salidroside/what-is-salidroside.html

The other option would be something like nootropil, that’s gonna get quite expensive though.

Catch21 - Risinf estrogen isn’t really what’s helping make finasteride work though. It’s more an unfortunate side effect. Rather it’s the combating of DHT that helps it prevent hair loss.

You can buy all of these medicines at evopharmacy.com. The supps are at retailer sites I’ve posted before in the thread.

Tyler - You did well getting that on script. Your doctor agreed to prescribe it for you based on it’s off label use as a libido booster? How much does it cost you then?

Not sure if a blood test is gonna help you much - again, I don’t think you wanna obsess over details where it’s not really gonna make a difference either way. If anything I think that’s gonna cause the kind of mental stress that can negatively impact results.

As for cycling off options - I’d suggest any of Selegiline or 9-MBC as being kind of along the same lines of the cabaser. The alchemy is very much for test elevation/estrogen control/body composition/strength. It works, and works well as the guy on this thread has stated but it’s primarily use case isn’t sexual.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Procar2017 - That’s awesome to hear. Lol, sex twice in two days is impressive at any age let alone at yours and lol@cramp. That’s actually what I like about Cabaser the most, the heightened intensity of orgasms. Yeah, lets just say my doctor was the one who gave me these shitty hair genes Price was better than I though, roughly it was 50$ for 30 weeks, if Im taking 0.5mg two times a week. I can see what ur saying about the stress about blood resuslts, but by checking DHT before and after, wouldnt this give me a clear answer on if this is working or not?

As for memory, well a few things. Believe it or not among the best options are two compounds you could use if you cycle off cabaser after a few months - Selegiline and 9-MBC.

Maybe check out salidroside also. This article summarises some of the science behind it.

The other option would be something like nootropil, that’s gonna get quite expensive though.

Catch21 - Risinf estrogen isn’t really what’s helping make finasteride work though. It’s more an unfortunate side effect. Rather it’s the combating of DHT that helps it prevent hair loss.

You can buy all of these medicines at evopharmacy.com. The supps are at retailer sites I’ve posted before in the thread.

Tyler - You did well getting that on script. Your doctor agreed to prescribe it for you based on it’s off label use as a libido booster? How much does it cost you then?

Not sure if a blood test is gonna help you much - again, I don’t think you wanna obsess over details where it’s not really gonna make a difference either way. If anything I think that’s gonna cause the kind of mental stress that can negatively impact results.

As for cycling off options - I’d suggest any of Selegiline or 9-MBC as being kind of along the same lines of the cabaser. The alchemy is very much for test elevation/estrogen control/body composition/strength. It works, and works well as the guy on this thread has stated but it’s primarily use case isn’t sexual.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Procar2017 - That’s awesome to hear. Lol, sex twice in two days is impressive at any age let alone at yours and lol@cramp. That’s actually what I like about Cabaser the most, the heightened intensity of orgasms.

sh*t, I dont know what happen in that post, please delete. Anyway, lets just say my doctor was the one giving me these shitty hair genes Price was good, about 50$ for 30 weeks, if im taking 0.5mg two times a week. I can underatand what ur saying about the stress, but by cheching DHT levela before and after, wouldnt this give me a clear idea if this is working or not for my hair? As I said, im going to use finasteride also with Cabaser.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you’re lucky your dad is a doctor which I assume he is from your message. Couldn’t he run these tests for you anyway?

When you say you wanna check DHT levels, that’s to ensure they don’t rise too much after cabaser right? I think that’s worth doing then especially if it’s easy to do via your dad.

catch21

Reaction score
So, I have now gotten a prescription on Cabaser and I will get it in tuesday. Think Im gonna make my own thread later for this later, maybe some is interested. Thank u alot Athlete for help. Some more questions, I guess I should take a blood test before starting Cabaser and finasteride, and one more again after 2 months or so? Any idea what I should check? Also, I guess I cant take Cabaser forever and need to replace it with something? Alchemy seemed a little.. Meh..

Out of curiosity, why is it something you can't take 'forever'?

Beatle Gregor

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think lowering estrogen actually helps with alleviating finasteride side-effects. Estrogen has actually been shown to be beneficial to libido. Maybe it'll lower the chances of gyno, but finasteride only increases estrogen levels by 15%. So it's difficult to dose right and the chances of getting gyno are small to begin with so not worth it probably.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you’re lucky your dad is a doctor which I assume he is from your message. Couldn’t he run these tests for you anyway?

When you say you wanna check DHT levels, that’s to ensure they don’t rise too much after cabaser right? I think that’s worth doing then especially if it’s easy to do via your dad.
Yes thats correct:D I am EXTREMELY happy for that! Correct, checking the DHT, no big deal as you say. So I guess its worth it. To Catch: Some meds can loose its effectiveness after a while, months? Years? Same as finasteride, for some it stops working. Just a simple way of putting it. BEATLE: As my understanding, Cabaser decreases prolactin, among other things. Too high prolactin, whitch u can get from finaseride, can cause bad libido. Sorry for messy post, I might have gotten a few things wrong. Very tired right now and writing on my phone.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Cabaser can also raise DHT? I thought it just reduced prolactin?

What is a good small starting dose and cycle if you are not on Finasteride? I’m a week into RU nothing to report though.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I don't think lowering estrogen actually helps with alleviating finasteride side-effects. Estrogen has actually been shown to be beneficial to libido. Maybe it'll lower the chances of gyno, but finasteride only increases estrogen levels by 15%. So it's difficult to dose right and the chances of getting gyno are small to begin with so not worth it probably.

Finasteride only raises estrogen by 15%, but you're also blocking 70% DHT which is an aromatisé inhibitor in itself. This kind of amplifies the 15% increase. Also, majority of side effects people get from finasteride is due to higher estrogen and also bad testo/estro ratio

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride only raises estrogen by 15%, but you're also blocking 70% DHT which is an aromatisé inhibitor in itself. This kind of amplifies the 15% increase. Also, majority of side effects people get from finasteride is due to higher estrogen and also bad testo/estro ratio
So you dont think Cabaser etc. will help against sexual side effects from Finasteride? For the majority

g.i joey

Reaction score
So you dont think Cabaser etc. will help against sexual side effects from Finasteride? For the majority

To be fair I think cabaser would help anyone, whether they're on finasteride or not. Estrogen is the cause of a lot of finasterides side effects, obviously the increase in estrogen effects us in different ways. Just because cabaser helps doesn't mean you're addressing the root issue

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Athlete1987

Lol.. so right.. this stuff is making me scream like a 20 year old!! Lol hope my middle-aged heart can take it!!
Again this morning... wow!!

But.. now my credit card won't approve anymore transactions with Evopharmacy.. I guess the transactions show up as different names.. I imagine it' the company that fulfills the order? I know they are trying to protect me from fraud but this is frustrating!!... I guess ordering to u.k. from u.s. is causing some concerns..... I gotta get this fixed.. this stuff is my lifeline!!

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, scream like a 20 year old. Wow, what exactly is it doing for you?

I get issues when buying overseas too. I think it’s just a case of telling your bank you’re on holiday so they allow the transaction.

sito

Reaction score
I hope this isn't against forum rules.. If you're interested for cabaser (dostinex is the european brand name) pm me.
@mods, if this is against forum rules please delete this message

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not been on here for a while but I think that it is possible to overcomplicate things.

Estrogen rise from finasteride - I don't really think this is much to do with why finasteride works in preventing hairloss. Rather it is the drop in DHT. Otoh, increasing estrogen is most definitely one reason why the sides from finasteride are magnified as it is not the drop in DHT which causes man boobs so much as the rise in estrogen. Similarly, higher estrogen will cause fat gain independent or what is happening with DHT.

Blue Cyclone - Cabaser is a leptin mimetic. What that means is that in an environment where your body is dieting for example, it helps offset the rise in catabolic hormones and helps boost the levels of anabolic hormones like not just DHT but GH, test etc.

With that said, I severely doubt the slight increase in DHT is gonna count for much in the presence of exogenous administration of finasteride. Athlete made the same point earlier but if bodybuilders who use testosterone and dht based androgens (leading to their levels increasing 10-fold over what Cabaser can do), are still able to find that using finasteride helps prevent hair loss then that makes no sense as to why finasteride would prevent hair loss when you increase dht/test massively but is suddenly unable to prevent hair loss from the very slight rise in DHT when you use cabaser.

My advice on this is simple. If you want to get the best possible results, use Cabaser + finasteride + some form of mild AI like the alchemy athlete mentioned but maybe Fareston if wanting a drug instead. If you do all that you are pretty much covered IMO unless you sugger from brain fog in which case consider a nootropic as per the recommendations provided before.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice post Tiger, have you tried this urself? And if this is kinda "certain to work", why isnt there more hype around this? Also, could someone explai what AI actually is? I might sound stupid, but from what I understand it suppresses estrogen, Flavan is the main ingredient?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tyler - Tiger Shark posted early on in this thread if you read back, maybe back on page 1-3 or so and left a lengthy post from memory saying he does use it etc.

An AI is just shorthand for aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is what converts test to estrogen so by inhibiting aromatase you get less estrogen.

Alchemy contains a flavan that does this yes. Having used that as well as variously, aromasin, femara and arimidex, I much prefer the alchemy as the other three, while stronger at suppressing estrogen, they are in my opinion destructive of libido and potentially health and that’s the reason I suggest a non-pharmaceutical for estrogen control.

OTOH, if you had breast cancer then I’d say go with one of the big 3 (ideally aromasin).

By the way, what are you saying there isn’t hype about? Cabaser??

If so, I’d disagree as a simple google of cabergoline and sex or cabergoline and libido will bring up tons of studies and media reports on it.

catch21

Reaction score
So reading more I've decided I'd like to try Cabaser and alchemy, but looking into it, the cost of Cabaser is over 200 bucks for not even a 2 month supply? Is there a cheap, safe way to buy these?

Do you take both all the time forever or, what doses and setup is best? Is it possible to get a prescription in the US for Cabaser or is it not distributed here?

The cheapest I saw was 100 bucks for 20 1mg tablets. A lot of people mention. 5 twice a week is good enough, so that would be a 4 month supply or?

Last edited:

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tyler - Tiger Shark posted early on in this thread if you read back, maybe back on page 1-3 or so and left a lengthy post from memory saying he does use it etc.

An AI is just shorthand for aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is what converts test to estrogen so by inhibiting aromatase you get less estrogen.

Alchemy contains a flavan that does this yes. Having used that as well as variously, aromasin, femara and arimidex, I much prefer the alchemy as the other three, while stronger at suppressing estrogen, they are in my opinion destructive of libido and potentially health and that’s the reason I suggest a non-pharmaceutical for estrogen control.

OTOH, if you had breast cancer then I’d say go with one of the big 3 (ideally aromasin).

By the way, what are you saying there isn’t hype about? Cabaser??

If so, I’d disagree as a simple google of cabergoline and sex or cabergoline and libido will bring up tons of studies and media reports on it.
Okey, thank you, I will go back and read. I didnt mean only Cabaser, but hype about Cabaser helping about Finasteride sides. I found alot about Cabaser itself, but not that much about someone using Finasteride and using Cabaser to help against sides, might be that I just didnt find it. Either way, I got my Cabaser,payed about 16$ for 30 mg, very nice. Going to take blood tests tomorrow morning, so I will start finasteride and cabaser in the weekend. Any tips beforehand? I guess it doesnt matter if I start both at the same time or not?