Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

Follicular holocaust

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find him funny too.
The problem is that he cannot pace himself.
When he joins back the forum, he writes at least 50 messages in 24 hours and we are flooded with reports and we are compelled to ban him to stop the bleeding.
Plus, he only targets the most insecure users with his insults. So maybe he is a little insecure himself, right?

For instance he just created a new account to insult another user... he cannot control himself.

Do you have any studies to prove that though?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you trolling?????

No, but if you do get trolled it’s because you’re not a particularly nice person. If you’re going to come at people then you should expect to have your weaknesses used against you. That’s life.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but if you do get trolled it’s because you’re not a particularly nice person. If you’re going to come at people then you should expect to have your weaknesses used against you. That’s life.
if i get trolled im not a nice person ???? lol do you know what trolling is ???? WTF

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has just written this :D
I love him

E89A1243-A387-4089-98EA-0F7C12A21892.jpeg

Dear friend, please create a new username for yourself (I am going to ban this one) and write no more than 5 messages the first day.
Do not target exodus.
Then we can coexist.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you shoult be happy because you are not paralyzed ;););)

another day another clown has been banned

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

it wasn't trolling but racism and lookism

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and i never "came at " him????? also if you're this much of an *** to other men i can see why you find male company "draining"

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find him funny too.
The problem is that he cannot pace himself.
When he joins back the forum, he writes at least 50 messages in 24 hours and we are flooded with reports and we are compelled to ban him to stop the bleeding.
Plus, he only targets the most insecure users with his insults. So maybe he is a little insecure himself, right?

For instance he just created a new account to insult another user... he cannot control himself.
ofc hes insecure himself, its incel larpin as chad and tries to spit out his bullshit to make himself believe in what he writes, pathetic site ngl

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're this much of an *** to other men

You seem really to believe you have the moral high ground. It’s just hilarious to me that you were trying to act all all faux-alpha the other day when it turns out you’ve been crying to the mods because some stranger on the internet hurt your feelings. You should be embarrassed that Roberto has had to offer you special protection.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem really to believe you have the moral high ground. It’s just hilarious to me that you were trying to act all all faux-alpha the other day when it turns out you’ve been crying to the mods because some stranger on the internet hurt your feelings. You should be embarrassed that Roberto has had to offer you special protection.
hard to believe the guy is 24, init. beta personality mixed with his physical traits equals social death sentence

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol wth how and when was i trying to be "faux alpha"??? ive literally said i was anxious and beta here many times lmao

what have i done wrong? i do have the moral high ground that bluepiller came in and just start insulting me for no reason

my last thread said i was wiling to be a cuckold LOL. when did i claim or try to be alpha??? its the opposite

im honestly confused

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
like ive said before, nothing more hated than a low status man . this thread started with a basic question and ended up with assholes insulting me.