Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at you trying to shame me for going to the mods . believe it or not i just want a basic level of respect about HAIR LOSS on a HAIR LOSS forum, MADE for venting. what a dick move

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at you trying to shame me for going to the mods . believe it or not i just want a basic level of respect about HAIR LOSS on a HAIR LOSS forum, MADE for venting. what a dick move

The follicles guy wasn’t even ridiculing your hair loss but your attitude towards it. There’s a difference.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The follicles guy wasn’t even ridiculing your hair loss but your attitude towards it. There’s a difference.
yes but he still was an a**h** about it. i wasnt being offensive or trying to be faux alpha or whatever . he deserved the ban

also I shouldn't be "ashamed" at going to the mods about that. lol. god forbid a low status man wants respect

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also I shouldn't be "ashamed" at going to the mods about that

I said you should be ashamed of requiring Roberto’s special protection. I really don’t know how you function in the real world where there are no mods to run to.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said you should be ashamed of requiring Roberto’s special protection. I really don’t know how you function in the real world where there are no mods to run to.
the guy who started insulting me should have been ashamed. this is the one place i can vent. i shouldnt have to deal with that sh*t

INT

Reaction score
the guy who started insulting me should have been ashamed. this is the one place i can vent. i shouldnt have to deal with that sh*t

I am going to tell myself that you are a fictional character from a fantasy show (well, that last part is kind of true actually) just so I can go to sleep with the tiniest bit of faith in human kind.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, I feel for you. Let’s cut the bitchfights and be excellent to each other.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011

Why have you never conceived the possibility of wearing a hair piece until some better fix comes along, if I may ask. Clearly, ANYTHING must be better than your current situation.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
not actually. id rather be this than a wig prisoner. wigs are even more hated/embarassing than baldness

Move somewhere where nobody knows you are wearing one. Wigs are like aesthetic surgery, you only spot the bad ones.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Move somewhere where nobody knows you are wearing one. Wigs are like aesthetic surgery, you only spot the bad ones.
lol deja vu. come on now you know why you cant wear a wig. i don't feel like explaining this for hundredth time ( no offense to you, i just think you're coming up with bad solutions just for the sake of any sort of solution)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol deja vu. come on now you know why you cant wear a wig. i don't feel like explaining this for hundredth time ( no offense to you, i just think you're coming up with bad solutions just for the sake of any sort of solution)

Mate, I am probably gonna wear one two months from now. I know it sucks and will change my life, but if that’s what it takes to keep me sane and blend in with society I am willing to at least try it, rather than to revel in my own despair. And so should you.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, I am probably gonna wear one two months from now. I know it sucks and will change my life, but if that’s what it takes to keep me sane and blend in with society I am willing to at least try it, rather than to revel in my own despair. And so should you.
if you go through with it then more power to you, but theres a reason why wigs are only talked about here, without actually wearing one.