Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
will i be good now at a quarter century ? or should i lie about my age?. been thinking i should just say im 30 or so
Dude hour only 25. Better cures are closer than ever. I know it's hard but have faith. I personally Better cures are closer than ever. Save your money for them

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being 30 and. NW6 just makes you look even older...you will have the first wrinkles and facial changes. Sucks mate. If you are suffering just get a system until the new treatments are out. Expect 3 to ten years.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being 30 and. NW6 just makes you look even older...you will have the first wrinkles and facial changes. Sucks mate. If you are suffering just get a system until the new treatments are out. Expect 3 to ten years.
but being 30 and bald sounds a lot better than 25 and bald. but is 25 still an age where people will think my genes are trash for being bald?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant lie about it, more likely you are fucked regardless. its not about age, its about how bald head looks, and it looks as ugly at 25 as at 70, its just your competition field sorta evens out slighly at that grandad age.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant lie about it, more likely you are fucked regardless. its not about age, its about how bald head looks, and it looks as ugly at 25 as at 70, its just your competition field sorta evens out slighly at that grandad age.
its not about dating. i just dont wanna be seen as genetic trash by society

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
but being 30 and bald sounds a lot better than 25 and bald. but is 25 still an age where people will think my genes are trash for being bald?

I am 28 now and I reversed my baldness with Propecia up until this day, from the age of 24. Believe me it's not. The older you get the uglier you look bald. I could pull it off at age 20, but not anymore.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 28 now and I reversed my baldness with Propecia up until this day, from the age of 24. Believe me it's not. The older you get the uglier you look bald. I could pull it off at age 20, but not anymore.
sh*t man, im about to hit 25, thinkin of finally gettin on propecia. u got any inspirational before/after pics?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man, im about to hit 25, thinkin of finally gettin on propecia. u got any inspirational before/after pics?

I guess I do, even though I never really took pics without toppik...but I also got a limp dick now, so be careful.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about hair transplant? nw6 is considered normal at age 50 and above..im almost in the same situation like you nw4-5 at age 26,but i will have hair transplant soon.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were referring to dating too when you said "competition field."
society is ur competition, everybody wants to eat good, but there are not enoug plates for everyone. looks affect far more than dating, even more so ur whole social life and consequently professional one.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
strong history of male pattern baldness in my family and strong gene of male pattern baldness here . fina doesnt maintain for me at all !
now I am on dutasteride/ raloxifene