Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 ; it it was regrowing thin hair ; that mean it was at least maintaining bro ! were you taking minoxidil at taht time ,?
he prolly started using finasteride when he was already nw6, thats why hes so butthurt and jealous of dudes who still have hair and consider savin it with finasteride

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
will i be good now at a quarter century ? or should i lie about my age?. been thinking i should just say im 30 or so
For me, many things changed for the better in my 30s.

But you cannot pretend you are thirty: people must see in you the onset of maturity typical of the third decade.

When I turned thirty, my f*****g hairloss started to look more natural.
Women started being interested in me.
I hated myself, because I hate bald heads including mine, but ladies seemed to dig me.
To be honest, some years (33-34, when online dating was strong) I even fucked a lot!

I know you don’t care for dating. But 30 and balding is much better than 20 and balding.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, many things changed for the better in my 30s.

But you cannot pretend you are thirty: people must see in you the onset of maturity typical of the third decade.

When I turned thirty, my f*****g hairloss started to look more natural.
Women started being interested in me.
I hated myself, because I hate bald heads including mine, but ladies seemed to dig me.
To be honest, some years (33-34, when online dating was strong) I even fucked a lot!

I know you don’t care for dating. But 30 and balding is much better than 20 and balding.

THANK YOU, finally a real, constructive and plugged to reality comment.

Not those sissies bullshits.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol u were comin at me for bein here and complainin yet u r not worse off than my own hairline

Cause i was already your stage at 16 and actually did something about it except bitching.

And i f*****g want to get f*****g rid of finasteride cause even if i can get women, i can't get it fully hard.
If it wasn't for finasteride, i would have been NW6 before my 18' birthday., like my father, who still got laid, proof is me

SO STOP CRYING AND TAKE finasteride, YOU GOT A RELATIVELY MINOR HAIRLOSS, NOT AGRESSIVE AT ALL.

And what really annoys me are you incels farcries "It's OGRE !", "Life is cruel", "NW2.5 is the end", just do something about it, you're not even on Minoxidil for f*** sakes

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause i was already your stage at 16 and actually did something about it except bitching.

And i f*****g want to get f*****g rid of finasteride cause even if i can get women, i can't get it fully hard.
If it wasn't for finasteride, i would have been NW6 before my 18' birthday., like my father, who still got laid, proof is me

SO STOP CRYING AND TAKE finasteride, YOU GOT A RELATIVELY MINOR HAIRLOSS, NOT AGRESSIVE AT ALL.

And what really annoys me are you incels farcries "It's OGRE !", "Life is cruel", "NW2.5 is the end", just do something about it, you're not even on Minoxidil for f*** sakes

I’m starting to think baldness is another millennial crutch like “muh depression”. I didn’t even perceive baldness as a problem until I was 32. Looking back I probably lost my juvenile hair line when I was 20 but I wasn’t even thinking about it. These cry babies need to get some experiences, I had a brilliant group of friends back then. Troublesome but we had a few laughs.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
never for asian

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m starting to think baldness is another millennial crutch like “muh depression”. I didn’t even perceive baldness as a problem until I was 32. Looking back I probably lost my juvenile hair line when I was 20 but I wasn’t even thinking about it. These cry babies need to get some experiences, I had a brilliant group of friends back then. Troublesome but we had a few laughs.

Norwood 2.5 is really no problem... norwood 6 diffuse thinnning though...yikes.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being 30 and. NW6 just makes you look even older...you will have the first wrinkles and facial changes. Sucks mate. If you are suffering just get a system until the new treatments are out. Expect 3 to ten years.
Wrinkles add character, for men anyway!

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only a 5 percent chance of getting a.limp sick on finasteride. Says merk and it had to be u. Sucks
finasteride supresses dht, inhibits other 5AR pathways, these pathways involve neurosteroid production, thus variety of different sides is just consequent, so im sure those percentages are far off. most ppl i talked to said they at least had weaker boners etc.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
When I turned 24 I had a combover. When I was turning 25 I was a few months into a buzz. The barber had messed up my combover even though I screamed at him not to. At that point I knew that it would never grow back the way it was; the hairs that were forming my combover would be miniaturised or gone in the few months it would take to grow. So my next haircut was a buzz and I turned 25 as a hat prisoner

It was an embarrassment then and it's still an embarrassment now, at age 27. So I don't know but expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 ; it it was regrowing thin hair ; that mean it was at least maintaining bro ! were you taking minoxidil at taht time ,?
yes i was taking all of the big 3 for 2 or 3 years. only maintained spiderweb thin hair and regrow the tinist bit. i got off it figuring not worth it. i was too scared to get on dutasteride
he prolly started using finasteride when he was already nw6, thats why hes so butthurt and jealous of dudes who still have hair and consider savin it with finasteride
no i was diffusing nw6 when i started it, i was like 18 and a half or 19. tbh yes i shoulda gotten on it earlier but come on you dont wanna get on it despite knowing you should if you want to save your hair. you know what thats like

just the chance of losing your sex drive , come on im no anti finasteride psycho but its not f*****g candy. its a major thing to do
never for asian
are you saying it's always pathetic to be bald as an asian? im just half and i dont even look that asian (i think? you saw me lol)