Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i was taking all of the big 3 for 2 or 3 years. only maintained spiderweb thin hair and regrow the tinist bit. i got off it figuring not worth it. i was too scared to get on dutasteride

no i was diffusing nw6 when i started it, i was like 18 and a half or 19. tbh yes i shoulda gotten on it earlier but come on you dont wanna get on it despite knowing you should if you want to save your hair. you know what thats like

just the chance of losing your sex drive , come on im no anti finasteride psycho but its not f*****g candy. its a major thing to do

are you saying it's always pathetic to be bald as an asian? im just half and i dont even look that asian (i think? you saw me lol)

You look asian anyway

Wait till 50 years old

Hold frame

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not about dating. i just dont wanna be seen as genetic trash by society

We don’t see you as genetic trash. We literally don’t give a flying sh*t about you or your life. So nobody would ever sit and read your miserable posts, evaluate them, measure your bald areas, evaluate them, rate you, scale you and proclaim you a “genetic trash”, plus even if someone did all that he ain’t society, it’s just one man. Can you see how stupid you sound every time you beg for emotional support on this forum?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly one of the best looking bald guys I saw was Asian. Didn't even have facial hair but he had perfect skull shape, tanned and was in good shape (saw him at the gym)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don’t see you as genetic trash. We literally don’t give a flying sh*t about you or your life. So nobody would ever sit and read your miserable posts, evaluate them, measure your bald areas, evaluate them, rate you, scale you and proclaim you a “genetic trash”, plus even if someone did all that he ain’t society, it’s just one man. Can you see how stupid you sound every time you beg for emotional support on this forum?
"i know he looks old as f*** but he is only 20 or so believe it or not " thats what someone told me last time i tried being social with randoms

also someone i know was saying i looked like mr. burns behind my back

you're a low norwood aint you? lmao. copester

and im half indonesian

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also i hardly even "beg for emotional support " anymore lol. usually im criticizing low norwoods nowadays. i used to but it got boring

i made this thread wondering when my baldness will stop being strange

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"i know he looks old as f*** but he is only 20 or so believe it or not " thats what someone told me last time i tried being social with randoms

also someone i know was saying i looked like mr. burns behind my back

you're a low norwood aint you? lmao. copester

and im half indonesian
bald, short, ugly, ethnic. something went wrong in ur genetic lottery.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im not ugly in the face. but the other stuff is true. it's not lottery its my selfish jewcel dad getting with an asian with bad genes, when he already had bad genes as it was
dont get why u r here, just ldar, there's no escape with that physical characteristics resume.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont get why u r here, just ldar, there's no escape with that physical characteristics resume.
i already do that. but it gets boring and i need to vent every now and then lol

my cousin is bald but he at least has a good frame size and height, so its like jesus christ why couldn't i at least have had that. if only my dad got with a white woman

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never expect an incel like you to figure it out. Who’s that on your profile page? Pussy you always dream of and can never get? Haha get out of my way son.
you tell me no one cares about my hair and i just gave you 2 experiences proving they do. now you're ignoring that comment lol