Turning 25 Soon, When Will My Norwood 6 Stop Being Pathetic?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
not actually. id rather be this than a wig prisoner. wigs are even more hated/embarassing than baldness

That's bollocks. Hair pieces are becoming much more acceptable and effective nowadays. You only have to look at all the YouTube channels and the fact that the hair system subforum has had a massive surge here.

You are basing this on stigma that existed when hair pieces looked like drowned rats. And/or piggybacking on Fred's irrational hatred of them

Hair pieces aren't for everyone but don't bash it until you've tried it

Last edited:

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends how you feel about your hairloss i suppose. I've had a girlfriend wear a frontal piece for thinning and it looked amazing. You would never know

There's no reason not to try a system if youre a Norwood 5/6 that has exhausted meds or the possibility of hair transplant. Unlike hair transplant or SMP at most all you have to lose is a few hundred quid.

Have some inspiration

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Depends how you feel about your hairloss i suppose. I've had a girlfriend wear a frontal piece for thinning and it looked amazing. You would never know

There's no reason not to try a system if youre a Norwood 5/6 that has exhausted meds or the possibility of hair transplant. Unlike hair transplant or SMP at most all you have to lose is a few hundred quid.

Have some inspiration

ya that does look great.
talented guy too, could see him as a comedic actor in kids movies

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
scroll ur comments on my threads rofl
attention wh*** i called you ? or was it saying you had BDD? You have very minor hair loss yet act like its the end of the world , just being straight up what it seemed like you were. you are much more likely to just have BDD than be attention whoring though. so i guess i'm sorry for pigeon holing you as an attention wh***

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about getting a job in a different school to where i work now and was seriously considering buying a system (i work in a school age 11 - 18) for when i started. when i first started my job i was thick NW1 and the students actually were better behaved for me as i was seen as young so i was more "one of them". i remember fixing a piano and one girl just sat there smiling at me. and they used to call me by my first name, now i am "sir".
8 years later as a NW4 i am now seen as just another old man who might as well be 100 years old.

but this wearing a piece just wouldn't work. sometimes there are training sessions for all schools in the area, imagine you had to go to one and your old colleagues would be there? what would you do, take it off? call in sick that day? claim you found some miracle cure?
if the students found out a member of staff wears a system they would be stealing it every day