Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
The way people make it sound itll take 12 years to get in the states...

In my opinion, if one cares enough about their hair to follow all current and future releases in the hair loss industry, traveling across the world for the treatment should be no issue. It's understood the sooner you stop the loss, the better chances of full recovery.

For me, the moment these new advances come out, I will be there to try it out. I couldnt care less if it wasnt available in the US.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way people make it sound itll take 12 years to get in the states...

By the time they build the necessary facilities, train the people, go through the FDA...yeah, it's likely to be a decade before you can get it much outside of Japan.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
I would expect once news of this thing's success breaks, hair transplant surgeons from other countries could very well relocate and I'm sure the Japanese government would welcome it.

The potential for everyone involved to make serious $ is high.
You seriously dont believe all the hairtransplant surgeons are going to relocate to Japan. Please!

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG, people now think the treatment is gonna be available in ten years.
Yep, human stupidity is infinite. That's something I agree on with Einstein.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, if one cares enough about their hair to follow all current and future releases in the hair loss industry, traveling across the world for the treatment should be no issue. It's understood the sooner you stop the loss, the better chances of full recovery.

For me, the moment these new advances come out, I will be there to try it out. I couldnt care less if it wasnt available in the US.
yea cuz looking up hair stuff all day on the web means you have the thousands of dollars and time off from work and school required to travel across the world

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously dont believe all the hairtransplant surgeons are going to relocate to Japan. Please!

I didn't say you all, you stupid fuckstick. If you have such a problem with my posts, why don't you just put me on ignore? f*****g troll. Still around 80 percent sure you and...

OMG, people now think the treatment is gonna be available in ten years.
Yep, human stupidity is infinite. That's something I agree on with Einstein.

...this guy, are the same. You don't know what you believe. First, you rant about how everyone is an idiot for thinking it'll be here in less than 5 years, now you rant about ten years. Seek help for your severe cognitive dissonance and rampant ego.

Ya how stupid it'll be available before that.

Lol, cope harder. The earliest it will be out is in 2020; that is a cold hard fact as stated even by the people working on it. It takes years to obtain the necessary capital, infrastructure and pass regulations in other countries. If you're from outside of Japan, thinking you'll have this relatively soon after 2020, you will very likely be extremely disappointed.

H

Reaction score
I honesty don't understand why the not for 10 years or longer lot even linger here. If you truly believe it's not gonna be here for that long come back then. You guys already know what's going on it ain't coming out for awhile you've already established it like a broken record so that's fine come on back and start posting again in 15 years till then ya ya ya we get it there's a chance we won't get treated for awhile and don't live in a perfect world. Okay its done that just took care of the majority of your posts well see ya later.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't say you all, you stupid fuckstick. If you have such a problem with my posts, why don't you just put me on ignore? f*****g troll. Still around 80 percent sure you and...

...this guy, are the same. You don't know what you believe. First, you rant about how everyone is an idiot for thinking it'll be here in less than 5 years, now you rant about ten years. Seek help for your severe cognitive dissonance and rampant ego.

Lol, cope harder. The earliest it will be out is in 2020; that is a cold hard fact as stated even by the people working on it. It takes years to obtain the necessary capital, infrastructure and pass regulations in other countries. If you're from outside of Japan, thinking you'll have this relatively soon after 2020, you will very likely be extremely disappointed.

80 percent I like those odds. Im sorry i just thought that was a stupid comment re hairtransplant surgeons moving to Japan. Also can you please stop with the name calling your hurting my feelings, and I dont want to have to report you to the admin.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honesty don't understand why the not for 10 years or longer lot even linger here. If you truly believe it's not gonna be here for that long come back then. You guys already know what's going on it ain't coming out for awhile you've already established it like a broken record so that's fine come on back and start posting again in 15 years till then ya ya ya we get it there's a chance we won't get treated for awhile and don't live in a perfect world. Okay its done that just took care of the majority of your posts well see ya later.

I think you misunderstand, this isn't naysaying, this the nature of the beast and we can deduce this even by their stated goals in the interview.

They feel they can have it out in Japan in 2020. They currently are only planning a clinical trial in Japan. They will still have to do clinical trials in every other country they wish to release or license it in and they want to build cell culturing facilities in major cities and leverage hair transplant surgeons. All this, after it's launched in Japan. Histogen is the first treatment to reach Phase 3 since Propecia over 20 years ago and even Histogen has been in clinical trials for years now.

If you were to assume that they were to build the facilities, train the people and pass 1 trial per year and they began the trials immediately after launching in Japan, the earliest you'd see it is 2023...7 years from now.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's pretty boss. It would be cool to hear what he had to say.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can only assume it was all in Japanese so it's going to be pretty tough to find this out.

This forum and its members are extremely resourceful but unfortunately we don't seem to have many Japanese speaking members.

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only assume it was all in Japanese so it's going to be pretty tough to find this out.

This forum and its members are extremely resourceful but unfortunately we don't seem to have many Japanese speaking members.
Hmm that's a shame, though I'd be interested to see the Japanese text and try to run it through Google translate :)
However, as you said, finding it might be an issue since it's in Japanese and I wouldn't begin to know where to look.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea cuz looking up hair stuff all day on the web means you have the thousands of dollars and time off from work and school required to travel across the world

Then you will have to wait. Whats the argument? Sorry everything cant be accessible to everyone unless you have the time/and or funds. Whats new? There's loans available for medical procedures.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• e1500887.pdf
    846.1 KB · Views: 530