Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoever is doubting or are nay sayers should stay away when it finally comes out. Let us get the cure first who believe in this. Nay sayers can get it in the last.
Nathan, I would of expected a comment like that from 'Thatguy' who needs a few more likes to his name because he says what everyone wants to hear. Yes we all hope it is released by 2020 but the reality of that happening I think would be a extremely optimistic.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nathan, I would of expected a comment like that from 'Thatguy' who needs a few more likes to his name because he says what everyone wants to hear. Yes we all hope it is released by 2020 but the reality of that happening I think would be a extremely optimistic.

I am not saying that 2020 is a sure shot but we are way closer than we have ever been to. I am just hating nay sayers being way more pessimistic than needed. I am sorry for that comment if it sounds rude so I'm taking it off.

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The basis of hair follicul consists of 2 cells: papilla (DP) and mesonchemycal. These cells create new follicule in combination. Tsuji idea is to get small piece of skin (about 1,5 cm) with hair from human head. Then take pappila and mesonchemycal cells, culture them (multiply, clone) and get them together to make primordiums. Primordium is combination of papilla and mesonchemycal cells which will make new hair folliclue. These primordiums will be injected into scalp in balding areas and produce brand new hairs. As example from 1 initial hair you will get 1000 new born hairs.

So it's injection of multiplyed (cloned) hair.
1) Your English is terrible.
2) DP cells are mesenchymal cells. U got it all wrong, mi amigo.
Verstanden?

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He meant dp and epithelial cells. Everything else he said is correct. Cut him some slack
Ha, ha, ha. I shall cut him some.
What's your opinion about the 2020 timeline by the way? (I'm asking you as a medical professional; I'm a medical student myself)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No one cares what you or that other tool (note it was the two biggest naysayers who disliked my last post) think.

The reality is you have absolutely no clue what is or isn't an "optimistic" timeline. This is the problem with all the naysayers: in the face of facts, they still give you their pessimistic conjecture.

The fact is, a trio of reputable companies in the medical and electronics field feel that they can (and are on track to) meet such a timeline. It is absolutely stupid that anyone posting on these forums could claim to know better than these people. Until such time as they say that they cannot meet that date or they miss it, you are wrong.

You're all clamoring for those human trials, but not because you want to see it succeed; No, you want to see it fail and then rub it in everyone's face. As far as I am aware, every hair loss treatment which has shown positive results in human trials has shown positive results in mice first. Everything from wound neogenesis, to growth factors, to stem cells. Intercytex successfully grew hair in humans in their phase II trials injecting stem cells into the human scalp and their method was completely different from Tsuji's. This "primordial method" offers control over creation and placement of individual follicles, something literally nothing else can do thus far.

All we ever hear from the naysayers is "Oh, well what works in a mouse doesn't always work in a human", while they blissfully ignore the fact that other methods dealing with stem cells that were nowhere near as sophisticated nor as effective as Tsuji's that worked in animal models have also worked in humans. Based on that, what scientific basis do any of you have to suggest that this method specifically wouldn't work? I'm genuinely asking, because you never tell us. FFS, I'm pretty sure Swoop is actually in the microbiology field (?) and even he doesn't seem to have much concern beyond the epithelial cells, which it sounds like they will conquer.

But no, I'm just "telling people what they want to hear". No, I'm telling people to be excited for science that will greatly improve the quality of life and self satisfaction of people around the world and to trust in the words and research of reputable scientists and the institutes they work for instead of listening to the drivel of hairloss forum sh*t posters.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think some people here are legitimately scared of the prospect of getting all their hair back.

Perhaps it's a crutch they don't want to lose, a scapegoat they blame for their failures in life.
If you lose that then you have to own up to the fact that your sh*t comes from elsewhere.

Not saying that's the majority, but I definitely get that vibe from some people.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest out of all the things in the pipeline Tsuji is the only one that looks seriously promising and it is indeed a cure whether it comes out in 2020 or 2030.

resu

Reaction score
I think some people here are legitimately scared of the prospect of getting all their hair back.

Perhaps it's a crutch they don't want to lose, a scapegoat they blame for their failures in life.
If you lose that then you have to own up to the fact that your sh*t comes from elsewhere.

Not saying that's the majority, but I definitely get that vibe from some people.

That's true but perhaps it is a defence mechanism in order to tolerate our "new" bald look.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true but perhaps it is a defence mechanism in order to tolerate our "new" bald look.

I just signed in to say this, basically.

I think it's projection/cope for most; trying to convince themselves that they're really okay with being bald or balding and don't need a cure.

H

Reaction score
What if as you get older only your original hairs turn grey or white? That is gonna be weird lol

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one cares what you or that other tool (note it was the two biggest naysayers who disliked my last post) think.

The reality is you have absolutely no clue what is or isn't an "optimistic" timeline. This is the problem with all the naysayers: in the face of facts, they still give you their pessimistic conjecture.

The fact is, a trio of reputable companies in the medical and electronics field feel that they can (and are on track to) meet such a timeline. It is absolutely stupid that anyone posting on these forums could claim to know better than these people. Until such time as they say that they cannot meet that date or they miss it, you are wrong.

You're all clamoring for those human trials, but not because you want to see it succeed; No, you want to see it fail and then rub it in everyone's face. As far as I am aware, every hair loss treatment which has shown positive results in human trials has shown positive results in mice first. Everything from wound neogenesis, to growth factors, to stem cells. Intercytex successfully grew hair in humans in their phase II trials injecting stem cells into the human scalp and their method was completely different from Tsuji's. This "primordial method" offers control over creation and placement of individual follicles, something literally nothing else can do thus far.

All we ever hear from the naysayers is "Oh, well what works in a mouse doesn't always work in a human", while they blissfully ignore the fact that other methods dealing with stem cells that were nowhere near as sophisticated nor as effective as Tsuji's that worked in animal models have also worked in humans. Based on that, what scientific basis do any of you have to suggest that this method specifically wouldn't work? I'm genuinely asking, because you never tell us. FFS, I'm pretty sure Swoop is actually in the microbiology field (?) and even he doesn't seem to have much concern beyond the epithelial cells, which it sounds like they will conquer.

But no, I'm just "telling people what they want to hear". No, I'm telling people to be excited for science that will greatly improve the quality of life and self satisfaction of people around the world and to trust in the words and research of reputable scientists and the institutes they work for instead of listening to the drivel of hairloss forum sh*t posters.
Hun, I hope wholeheartedly you're right.
I don't believe the 2020 timeline is ever gonna be met, though. What can you do about it?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just signed in to say this, basically.

I think it's projection/cope for most; trying to convince themselves that they're really okay with being bald or balding and don't need a cure.
I hadn't thought about this. It is very likely. Then again, the same ol' question arises: if it's OK to be bald, why be here? ;)

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score

No one one wants to rub anything in anyones face. We are all on here for the same reason. I think this has big potential, but as I said the timeline to it reaches the public is extremely optimistic.

Were you not jumping all over Brasi's magic potion as well? I been around long enough and seen your type before, defending any objective or as you think negative comment. If you want to read some examples of this for shits and giggles perhaps have a look at old topics on Follicept, Dr Nigam just to name two.

Last edited: