Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah no sh*t I think I speak for allot of people. I had to recover my password to say it but yeah. and who the f*** mentioned sticky ; all you guys do is cast stones if we aren't up to date with the walls of text... why is this no different.
I mentionned a stickied new thread. As in a new thread titled something along the lines of "Tsuji Riken interview released". Then you read first post and not bother with anymore discussions.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am somewhat of a newer member well not that much been lurking for awhile and never post. I just want to let you guys all know that you guys f*****g suck... and are the first ones to cast a stone. Without reading through 20 pages I can't even tell if the interview has been released... so many mother fuckers jumping conclusion I thought it was released and it took me 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't. SO please stfu and wait for the release so I don't have to read through 20 pages to know if it has been released.

No one has ever said it is released. Can't you read? We're just hyped about finally we see a light at the end of tunnel.

tiny7

Reaction score
No one has ever said it is released. Can't you read? We're just hyped about finally we see a light at the end of tunnel.

I can read and that is my point. I had to read through 20 pages to read it hasn't been released. Not sure where you got your theory from.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I am somewhat of a newer member well not that much been lurking for awhile and never post. I just want to let you guys all know that you guys f*****g suck... and are the first ones to cast a stone. Without reading through 20 pages I can't even tell if the interview has been released... so many mother fuckers jumping conclusion I thought it was released and it took me 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't. SO please stfu and wait for the release so I don't have to read through 20 pages to know if it has been released.

7e4.jpg

DJSomeday

My Regimen
Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS NEWS HAVE MADE MY LIFEEE!!! :);):D

No matter how this turns out, we're now closer than ever brothers! Let's be strong and brave for the next 4 years. I promise you all it WILL be worth it. We'll all be full haired mofos by 2021, that's a promise!! :D ;D

Time to save up :p! Thanks <333!!!

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score

No matter how this turns out, we're now closer than ever brothers! Let's be strong and brave for the next 4 years. I promise you all it WILL be worth it. We'll all be full haired mofos by 2021, that's a promise!! :D ;D

Come one man don't make promises:))

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so pumped for 2020. Like, damn.

Hopefully, some of the other treatments will work out before then (as they'd see me cured), but mark my words, Tsuji's hair-restoration treatment is but the first of many great things to come.

Daniel7878

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. It seems pretty much without question at this point that by 2030, balding will be a thing of the past. The only real question is when exactly will the process start? 2020 seems to be achievable, but even if not, it's comforting to know with a certainty that within the next 15 years (probably less) we will all have full heads of hair.

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't even imagine myself with my hair again. It makes me wanna cry...
Guys, just live your best life in the next 4 years. Don't sit and wait, wasting time on forums.
And then, some day you will wake up withthe news "a cure for hair loss is ready for commercial use". And then you will take your money, schedule an appointment, fly to wherever it's gonna be, and you'll get your life back.
Just think how pumped you will feel the day you see your hair growing back out of nowhere. How blessed you will feel, and how your self esteem and confidence flies from 0 to 100.
God bless Tsuji.
Live your life to the best.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I haven't been following the Tsuji thing that much. I'm a newer member here.
Can someone quickly explain what the procedure is. Is it and injection. Or is it hair that has been duplicated and transplanted in to the head???

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I haven't been following the Tsuji thing that much. I'm a newer member here.
Can someone quickly explain what the procedure is. Is it and injection. Or is it hair that has been duplicated and transplanted in to the head???

The basis of hair follicul consists of 2 cells: papilla (DP) and mesonchemycal. These cells create new follicule in combination. Tsuji idea is to get small piece of skin (about 1,5 cm) with hair from human head. Then take pappila and mesonchemycal cells, culture them (multiply, clone) and get them together to make primordiums. Primordium is combination of papilla and mesonchemycal cells which will make new hair folliclue. These primordiums will be injected into scalp in balding areas and produce brand new hairs. As example from 1 initial hair you will get 1000 new born hairs.

So it's injection of multiplyed (cloned) hair.

anders

Reaction score

Im sorry if Im completely blind now, but where can the interview be read?