Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

Deep123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just about to say something on this line .... Please god save us ...

You guys, despite what God you believe in, lets just have everyone say a prayer to Tsuji tonight and in that prayer be super thankful. I mean it. Lets guide the energy of the universe towards the solution of this unbearable curse.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you estimate this procedure would cost?
I think it's gonna be very, very expensive.
There's probably gonna be a lot of people going into bankruptcy to get this done.
Next, you're going to see a lot of former baldies living in cardboard boxes.
Still worth it
I would sell my house if I could go back to NW1 forever

yep78

Reaction score
It's honestly killing me inside knowing we have to wait another week for the interview to be published. Just knowing that the information is just sitting there waiting to be read. I understand that they need to approve it and everything, just wish it wouldn't take another week to do. Thanks again admin for this whole interview, means a lot.

yep78

Reaction score
I think it is fantastic news that trials start in 2018! That means we only have to wait 1-1.5 years to know for sure if male pattern baldness will be wiped out forever. Once that first patient is injection with the hair follicle germs, and the first hairs emerge will be the day I will sleep totally at ease.

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Hope this turns out to be the game changer everyone was long hoping for.Tsuji sempai can do it ,believe!

Attachments

• 7befe0904ee0e41a6b952442101c937f6de113919de566028797f87124849345.jpg
    7befe0904ee0e41a6b952442101c937f6de113919de566028797f87124849345.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 242

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's honestly killing me inside knowing we have to wait another week for the interview to be published. Just knowing that the information is just sitting there waiting to be read. I understand that they need to approve it and everything, just wish it wouldn't take another week to do. Thanks again admin for this whole interview, means a lot.
You know reading the interview won't grow hair on your head, right? I mean, it's great getting hope for the future, but it is going to be even worse knowing it does work and having to wait for it to be available (from trial to commercial launch).

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know reading the interview won't grow hair on your head, right? I mean, it's great getting hope for the future, but it is going to be even worse knowing it does work and having to wait for it to be available (from trial to commercial launch).

I'd rather wait than die bald.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What? No. That will make it better 1000x fold. See my signature for further details.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

as soon as we know that it works, @Swoop can learn how to do it and perform it on us. RIGHT SWOOP??? :p

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather wait than die bald.
I am not sure I follow. Right now you don't have much choice. Apart from a hair transplant, you probably have to wait for something that works or die bald...

What? No. That will make it better 1000x fold. See my signature for further details.
I am not saying people shouldn't read the interview or be excited about learning more. But I feel we have already received the info that regenerative medicine can probably cure hairloss within the next 4 years at best case (Replicel or Riken). But knowing for sure will be when we get confirmation from a data readout of first human trials.
Which actually brings up questons; when Tsujis people start human trials, is that considered phase 1? 2a? 1+2? Is it for efficacy and safety? At a "lower" dose?

H

Reaction score
I am not sure I follow. Right now you don't have much choice. Apart from a hair transplant, you probably have to wait for something that works or die bald...

I am not saying people shouldn't read the interview or be excited about learning more. But I feel we have already received the info that regenerative medicine can probably cure hairloss within the next 4 years at best case (Replicel or Riken). But knowing for sure will be when we get confirmation from a data readout of first human trials.
Which actually brings up questons; when Tsujis people start human trials, is that considered phase 1? 2a? 1+2? Is it for efficacy and safety? At a "lower" dose?
Lower dose? They are making new hairs for your head they aren't injecting you with stem cells like replicel. Replicels method efficacy is based on how many follicles can actually be rejuvenated and they've said many times there's is a certain point where the stem cells won't bring back hair like from 10 years ago. Really i feel what it all comes down to is making new hairs resistant to whatever exactly causes them to fade, otherwise they will come back and start the miniaturization again. Histogen has also said something I believe along the lines of 5 year appt for up keep and Replicel is alot like them.

tiny7

Reaction score
Ok, I am somewhat of a newer member well not that much been lurking for awhile and never post. I just want to let you guys all know that you guys f*****g suck... and are the first ones to cast a stone. Without reading through 20 pages I can't even tell if the interview has been released... so many mother fuckers jumping conclusion I thought it was released and it took me 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't. SO please stfu and wait for the release so I don't have to read through 20 pages to know if it has been released.

yep78

Reaction score
Ok, I am somewhat of a newer member well not that much been lurking for awhile and never post. I just want to let you guys all know that you guys f*****g suck... and are the first ones to cast a stone. Without reading through 20 pages I can't even tell if the interview has been released... so many mother fuckers jumping conclusion I thought it was released and it took me 5 minutes to figure out it wasn't. SO please stfu and wait for the release so I don't have to read through 20 pages to know if it has been released.

Chill bro

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes sir. I apologize for us all. Will you please forgive us?:rolleyes:

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has not been released. In a discussion forum you have to expect people to discuss.

I would guess @Admin will make the interview a sticky in a new thread once released?

tiny7

Reaction score
Yes sir. I apologize for us all. Will you please forgive us?

yeah no sh*t I think I speak for allot of people. I had to recover my password to say it but yeah. and who the f*** mentioned sticky ; all you guys do is cast stones if we aren't up to date with the walls of text... why is this no different.