Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Admin, you tease...

Since they're making us wait another week before we can publish the whole thing, I figured I'd at least get permission to give you guys something to hold you over.

Yes the dates are entirely contingent upon them resolving the current issue (which they feel they're close to doing), and assuming no new surprises/problems.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to commercialize earlier than expected given that it is CONTIGENT upon overcoming the hurdle?:D

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how can they make such a claim about the availability in 2020 and they don't know if this is going to work on human!?!
If it works. If all goes according to plan it will be available in 2020. They aren't promising anything.

This is the best news I've heard... EVER!!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actual footage of me, right now:

giphy.gif

Deep123

My Regimen
Reaction score
1st time poster ... Diffuse thinner with decent coverage.Afraid to take finasteride.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to us. :) :)

inmyhead

Reaction score
i wonder for someon who is taking finasteride and would like to stop. Would he have to wait for his hair to fall and then take the procedure? or could he do it on top of hair which will fall?

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
i wonder for someon who is taking finasteride and would like to stop. Would he have to wait for his hair to fall and then take the procedure? or could he do it on top of hair which will fall?
You can't have it on the top of the existing hair. You first have it between the existing hair then once in a while go for a touch up when you loose the rest

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance but could somebody explain to me what this treatment actually does, i have kept up to date on the other threads but not this one im afraid. Will It regrow hair for receding hairline or is it more crown based. Any info appreciated.

bboy4

Reaction score

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji's was yes, but the first time it was done was back in the 70s, according to one article I read the other day.

You mean creation of primordium via papilla and mesanchemycal cells? In 1970?
And Tsuji didn't culture cells in 2012 just did primordium, is it right?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean creation of primordium via papilla and mesanchemycal cells? In 1970?
And Tsuji didn't culture cells in 2012 just did primordium, is it right?

I mean the first time hair was successfully regenerated in mice. It's been doable for a long time, but would appear Tsuji's method has perfected it.