Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo
Dude it's pretty obvious. These are the people that don't like to be wrong. If it fails they get to say, I told you it wouldn't work. And if it actually does work, then they get to benefit from it even though they were "wrong".
u said it right

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
To be fair, an anticipated release date is a best-case scenario — optimistic.

But yes, it is completely irresponsible (given present information) to assume that this could not or will not meet such a deadline; they obviously feel that it is doable.

My point is this date wasn't generated with the expectation to fail like a lot of these nay Sayers are jesting... The men and women responsible for coming up with this date did so with the assumption that based on their resources and knowledge they could make this available by that date.

yep78

Reaction score
Here's my $0.02. No matter what news the interview brings, don't freak out. We all knew there were still small hurdles to be overcome before they could release it. That is why they said 2020. In my opinion, it is just some minor tweaking that is needed to perfect the method. But guys just look at the big picture... they said they expect to release in 2020! This is a respectable company, they aren't blowing smoke. They are confident they can get everything ready for 2020. If they say there are hurdles, don't look at them like they are insurmountable hurdles. They are just things that require work to fix, and they are confident they can do that in a few years. This method WILL work, its just a question of when. Don't add ten years to 2020 if they say there are hurdles, that's nonsense... regenerative medicine is moving at high speed. It's not just some dude in a lab by himself, this is a huge system moving forward at full speed, and we are so close to the cure. 2020 at best, 2025 at absolute worst. Saying it won't be until 2030 is a joke.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my $0.02. No matter what news the interview brings, don't freak out. We all knew there were still small hurdles to be overcome before they could release it. That is why they said 2020. In my opinion, it is just some minor tweaking that is needed to perfect the method. But guys just look at the big picture... they said they expect to release in 2020! This is a respectable company, they aren't blowing smoke. They are confident they can get everything ready for 2020. If they say there are hurdles, don't look at them like they are insurmountable hurdles. They are just things that require work to fix, and they are confident they can do that in a few years. This method WILL work, its just a question of when. Don't add ten years to 2020 if they say there are hurdles, that's nonsense... regenerative medicine is moving at high speed. It's not just some dude in a lab by himself, this is a huge system moving forward at full speed, and we are so close to the cure. 2020 at best, 2025 at absolute worst. Saying it won't be until 2030 is a joke.

Thy words doth carry wisdom; a shame they will fall on deaf ears.

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes but ade
yes but aderans gave us a release date too! It's a big company and has a lot of money you know. At the end they did not make it

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but ade

yes but aderans gave us a release date too! It's a big company and has a lot of money you know. At the end they did not make it

totally different situation, and different researchers there is not much basis for comparison. Aderans couldn't multiply hair or even immunize it to the effects of DHT (something replicel has probably accomplished). They also did not have a billion dollar partner, government funding or the amount of researchers Tsuji has.

Kyocera would not invest millions to start developing the technology to offer this treatment if they weren't damn sure it would work, you don't make money investing in something that might work.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also fairly certain that Aderan's method was not the same.

Billy-D2016

Reaction score
Yes but ade

Dude Aderans and Intercytex never really got out of the blocks. They could not culture DP cells without losing trichogenicity, something which Riken has already acheived.
Also since Aderans was privately funded, they needed to gain the trust of investors - hence they gave a bogus 'release date'
Riken is a different story. It has goverment funding. I really believe they are seriously aiming for 2020-2022

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Then I will wait for interview. If it said that Tsuji method will work on hair transplant place I will go for hair transplant in 2017 and wait for 2020.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably completely irrelevant, but the representation on this interview was almost exclusively Organ Technologies.

I know there are handshakes and photos between Riken and Kyocera as well. But I guess the focus really should be on Organ Technologies when it comes to this actual research project.

Again probably not relevant, splitting hairs, etc. But thought I'd mention it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^Yes only post in here if you have something positive to say :D

No just annoying for me as a new person to read through 100 pages and about 25% is relevant to the actual topic and 75% is BS of going back and forth of negative BS and people addressing it.

its science it will prove or disprove it self in time...if you overly invested in its failure/sucess than why follow a thread.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Translation is complete. It took her 18 hours. :eek: I feel terrible, and also incredibly thankful to her. As you may know, it's part of Japanese culture to do things with excellence and pour all your effort into producing quality work.

Will update later today with status. Going to put together the text and video today into the morning then publish on schedule Sun night Mon morning. Also have to send to Organ for review.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Regenerative medicine is still on early stage of development and we still have to learn a lot more new things about stem cells and that takes years of research. It is not easy at all like we think.

Many new stem cell treatments failed to give good results about heart and brain attacks.

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenerative medicine is still on early stage of development and we still have to learn a lot more new things about stem cells and that takes years of research. It is not easy at all like we think.

Many new stem cell treatments failed to give good results about heart and brain attacks.
Hair follicles ain't on the same level of complexity as cerebral or heart tissue.
Besides, I'd like to know how regenerative medicine can be useful in the treatment (or prevention) of heart attacks and strokes. Like what?

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:

Translation is complete. It took her 18 hours. :eek: I feel terrible, and also incredibly thankful to her. As you may know, it's part of Japanese culture to do things with excellence and pour all your effort into producing quality work.

Will update later today with status. Going to put together the text and video today into the morning then publish on schedule Sun night Mon morning. Also have to send to Organ for review.

I would like to thank you all of you for your hard work. This is great for our community. Thank you to her :)