Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh I know about Dr. Vickers. I thought you were talking about some other doctor. So this guy has been using ZT?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you drop this MESO thingy and just stick with ZT?

Can you dropped everything else for like 1 month and only ZT?
This would really give incredible result if it improve even by little.
I could but I started the meso a month before I received my ZT so I will drop the meso after the 8 week course is finished, which will be tonight.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr vickers will be releasing a new premium version of zinc thymulin plus 20-30 other products that have proven to grow hair on humans and animals
Yeah he was talking about adding emulsifiers for better penetration and some herbal DHT inhibitors.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys no it's not dr vickers but similar it was made up from a pharmacist .
Pictures are real and I know the guy well . He hasn't had a transplant it was 5 months on this formular
It has carrot stem cells , 4g zink

I'm trying to set something up to send some samples out to heavily balding people to test .
Maybe buy 3 bottles last you over month (50ml bottle x 1ml per day along with 1.5mm derma roll daily.

Do you have more info like the exact list of ingredients in the solution, how much does it cost per bottle and where can we purchase this from?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Vitamin B6 (5%)
  • Zinc (4%)
  • Azeliac acid (3%)
  • Carrot stem cells
  • Ethanol
  • Glycerin hyaluronic acid
  • Hydroxyethcellulose
  • Tocopherol
  • Allantoin
  • Vaccinium
  • Green tea
  • Ginseng
  • Fennel
Carrot stem cells... what does that even mean? I doubt that it would have any effect at all on hair follicles...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Carrot stem cells... what does that even mean? I doubt that it would have any effect at all on hair follicles...

Are you kidding? Look at this density here:

image.jpeg

Carrot, human. Airport, carport. Same thing

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we just wait and see how the ZT trials get on...anybody with new magic potions to sell open another thread .it seem that the scammers are lurking here after we put our trust and hard earned cash on Dr vickers

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im actually just using this till dr vickers comes out with his new product

Have you tried his current formula? Sounds like the thymulin is what makes this effective (assuming that stuff works). I have a hard time believing throwing in 20 other natural ingredients will make it work any better.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this Zt formula shows no results other than a slight placebo effect I won't be investing in an improved version,sorry I just have I bad vibe that we have been conned still hoping it works though

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m still dubious about the zinc thymulin, but it’s getting silly now with this carrot nonsense.

What’s next, fresh orange juice scalp injections?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate the update guys. I was hoping this would at the very least reduce shedding/inflammation.