Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any guys have used it for 1-2 months + ? seems like no ones using it find positive difference

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to be honest I think you need to give it 6 months at the very least

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vickers said it takes 6 months to show results. But in a previous email before anyone tried this, he said this:
"you must apply 3-4 times each day. however, 2 clients place a bathing cap on their head, cut a small hole and inject 5-10 ml onto the scalp and leave it there for several hours (or longer) and report fantastic results"
I recently started doing the same kind of method - I lined the inside of a loose beanie with a plastic bag. I spray the ZT on my head until the hair is completely saturated, then put the beanie on. My hair / scalp stays wet with the ZT for hours. I do this at night when I'm just chillin. Basically, the longer you can have this on your scalp, the faster/better the results can be

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you wake up after six months to see results ,I was hoping for something more gradual ...heres hoping we get results after six months then!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vickers said it takes 6 months to show results. But in a previous email before anyone tried this, he said this:
"you must apply 3-4 times each day. however, 2 clients place a bathing cap on their head, cut a small hole and inject 5-10 ml onto the scalp and leave it there for several hours (or longer) and report fantastic results"
I recently started doing the same kind of method - I lined the inside of a loose beanie with a plastic bag. I spray the ZT on my head until the hair is completely saturated, then put the beanie on. My hair / scalp stays wet with the ZT for hours. I do this at night when I'm just chillin. Basically, the longer you can have this on your scalp, the faster/better the results can be

yeah i heard about it, but when you leave with people.. kinda be hard to socialize with a plastic bag with holes on your head every night..

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i heard about it, but when you leave with people.. kinda be hard to socialize with a plastic bag with holes on your head every night..
Honestly you can’t even tell, it just looks like I’m wearing a beanie. I wouldn’t leave the house with it though, so I’ll probably only get to do it on week nights.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score

by inject you mean spray/rub ??

johnny b

Reaction score
Ok been away to lazy to go through all posts .can u send me link to buy and do they ship to USA ?thanks

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am on it ( 1 month +) but it does not reduce inflammation and itching.. sadly

So I'm assuming no reduction in shedding either? When the doctor said you won't see results for 6 months I'm assuming he meant no signs of regrowth until at least 6 months, which means new hairs were growing a few months prior before becoming visible. If this product was effective, I would think a reduction in shedding/inflammation could be seen within the first month of use. I had such high hopes for this, too. Thanks for the updates, though, it's really appreciated.

Unspecified

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait till his new formula comes out.
Does anyone think there is some truth to adipose fat prp . Scalp loosing fat and can't grow hair ???
Why do you need prp when your friend had best results we have ever seen, with "carrot stem cells"? Weren`t you trying to sell that here?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm assuming no reduction in shedding either? When the doctor said you won't see results for 6 months I'm assuming he meant no signs of regrowth until at least 6 months, which means new hairs were growing a few months prior before becoming visible. If this product was effective, I would think a reduction in shedding/inflammation could be seen within the first month of use. I had such high hopes for this, too. Thanks for the updates, though, it's really appreciated.

i will use it for 6 months no matter what anyway.. even if after 3-4 months i see nothing

jtomo21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on ZT for about 6 weeks now, nothing major however I have noticed decreased hairloss and thickening + darkening of vellus hairs and also more popping up. I think at this stage that's all you can really expect from this treatment. Next update will probably be at the 3 month stage unless i see a drastic improvement before hand.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on ZT for about 6 weeks now, nothing major however I have noticed decreased hairloss and thickening + darkening of vellus hairs and also more popping up. I think at this stage that's all you can really expect from this treatment. Next update will probably be at the 3 month stage unless i see a drastic improvement before hand.

ONLY??!!!! That seem like great 6 weeks results!!!