Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using ZT for around 4 weeks. I have noticed a decrease in shedding. The product is pretty simple to apply and dries quickly...way better than Minoxidil. I’m still using minoxidil at night and use the ZT a couple times during the day. Nothing substantial in terms of regrowth at this point but it’s probably too early to expect to see anything.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like newbies with one month old join dates seem to get the best results from this stuff?

Thought exactly the same... the way their posts reads seems very fake to me

Been on this just over 3 weeks now, i have very aggressive hairloss, nothing to report still losing hair at same pace as when I was just on minoxidil

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Melbderm what stores if you don't mind me asking? I live in Melbourne and wouldn't mind checking it out.

I think there is a hairdresser shop in narre warren don't know address sorry I just get it off my mate

No problem, thanks anyway, if you ever learn the address id love to hear it.

@Melbderm can you please take your carrot stem cells crap outta here and post it in a separate thread?

@Jdog321try, Melbderm is referring to a different serum he spammed about. If you want Topical Zinc Thymulin you have to email dr Vickers, his email is shown couple of pages before, contact@somthing

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like newbies with one month old join date
So anyone trialing this seeing any difference in terms of regrowth/darkening of the hair?
Not yet..just looking at the before and after pics from the study on page 1 again none of them look genuine for instance the one with the UV light seem to be taken on the same day rather than 3 months apart sorry for putting a dampener on this

zinny999

Reaction score
This sounds super dodgy.... all the photo evidence come from shaving head and then letting it grow. Other close up shot could have possible move the image up and down to make it look like it was growing in the frontal regions.

In reality these are just photo of people who either had some wierd patterns of hair and photo trickery.

I really really doubt it got any legs to stand on it's own with these dodgy stuff.

Lastly $100 might not be a daylights robbery but is still is a scam with 2000x 100 =$200000 for scammers to buy a nice new website and get more ads. To turn in more profits.

Let's be honest, their motivation was to help people like himself. Is a old cliche . No better than rubbing onion on your head to cure hairloss.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s too early to tell, it’s only been out for a little over a month. But I can say that my shedding has been a bit less over the past week or two.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds super dodgy.... all the photo evidence come from shaving head and then letting it grow. Other close up shot could have possible move the image up and down to make it look like it was growing in the frontal regions.

In reality these are just photo of people who either had some wierd patterns of hair and photo trickery.

I really really doubt it got any legs to stand on it's own with these dodgy stuff.

Lastly $100 might not be a daylights robbery but is still is a scam with 2000x 100 =$200000 for scammers to buy a nice new website and get more ads. To turn in more profits.

Let's be honest, their motivation was to help people like himself. Is a old cliche . No better than rubbing onion on your head to cure hairloss.
Do you know the mechanisms behind thymulin? How this was a peptide before it was a treatment for hair loss and people claimed it helped them regrow? I don’t think you have researched the mechanisms behind thymulin / thymus peptides... otherwise you (someone who hasn’t tried this or any thymus peptide derived treatment) might have a different opinion. Do the research before you dismiss this as onion juice, it’s not fair to the other members of this forum.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So anyone trialing this seeing any difference in terms of regrowth/darkening of the hair?
I’m coming up to 2 months. And i can’t say for sure how much it’s improved or not! First 3-4 weeks def something positive happening. Just darker hair and maybe a couple of vellus hair. The last week has been good but had a stage from 4-6 weeks were it felt like the inflammation kicked in strong and a bit of a shed. I have been dermastamping for the last 3 weeks once per week. Hopefully this helps.

Question to the other users.... has anyone noticed any darker facial hairs and maybe eyebrows? I swear my stubble is starting to fill out where it once didn’t grow as much? Or could be my eyes....

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes let's get the new version it might reduce shedding like the h2o spray we have atm

Didn't you just receive your order a few days ago? Give it a little more time before calling it a scam.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't you just receive your order a few days ago? Give it a little more time before calling it a scam.
It's worrying when you see a new version being pushed before any conclusions from the original zt spray trials have ended it just seems they are trying to rinse more money from us before this thread dies.everyone just hold out to see what happens with this trial first..

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone relax, there are enough people here testing this (including myself) & we will know in the next few months how effective it is. I'm nearly 6 weeks in & shedding seems to be slowly decreasing. It is a b**ch to apply if you don't have buzzed hair however