Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nearly 2 months for me, I have noticed some small pigmented hairs growing in.

Also using minoxidil and ketoconazole cream.

Last edited:

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're you already using minoxidil and Keto before Zt Jimmy.

Minoxidil about 4 months, only been using the keto cream for about 3 weeks.

So it could be the minoxidil, I have used foam in the past though and got nothing from it, I have just switched to the liquid.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other ZT users noticed darker/more facial hair like stubble and eyebrows?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed hair growing on my ears, I'm pretty sure it's the minoxdil running down the side of my head though.

Wouldn't know about my beard, it's really thick anyway.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other ZT users noticed darker/more facial hair like stubble and eyebrows?

My beard is growing way faster than before but I put that down to increased T from lifting. I’m 1 and a half months into zinc thymulin, nothing major to report other than my hair seeming darker than it was before.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My beard is growing way faster than before but I put that down to increased T from lifting. I’m 1 and a half months into zinc thymulin, nothing major to report other than my hair seeming darker than it was before.

me too, just like in the studies (old man's white hair turning black or brown).. i wonder if this product as more of ''darkening'' properties than regrowth

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7 weeks in and my head is itchy most of the time, not sure if its good or bad thing. Darker hair but no major regrowth.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that , I also get a very slight burning sensation sometimes when it runs down my forehead.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the burning if anything it feels like a cooling effect on my scalp. How often are you applying?

I get the cooling effect on my scalp, I think the burning could be down to the moisturiser I’m using on my face in the morning , as I only feel it on my forehead, some sort of reaction probably.

I am applying about 3 times per day sometimes 4 or 5.

Cz17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this for about 4 weeks. Applying about 4-7 times per day. Nothing to report, except maybe my scalp feels a bit softer. I believe others have mentioned that previously.

I do have an extra bottle/kit of ZT if anyone is interested. I ordered another after I thought I accidentally had thrown away the original one, but ended up finding it. WHOOPS! Go ahead and PM with an offer, Dr Vickers sells for $310 including shipping, but I just want to get rid of it!

I can provide pictures of the ZT and my correspondence with Dr Vickers so you know its legit

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the cooling effect on my scalp, I think the burning could be down to the moisturiser I’m using on my face in the morning , as I only feel it on my forehead, some sort of reaction probably.

I am applying about 3 times per day sometimes 4 or 5.
I got a reply from Dr Vickers about 10minutes after I sent the message. Briefly he says that I am probably over using it and to go to 4 times a day as it has a preservative 'benzoic acid' which although our bodies produce it may cause slight irritation. This could explain the burning you are experiencing as the preservative reacts with the moisturiser. Also he recommends not using shampoo to wash your hair or not washing it too often as the chemicals in the shampoo may be harmful(he doesn't use shampoo). He did state that the darkening of the hair means it is working but not to expect regrowth results until the 4 month mark.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a reply from Dr Vickers about 10minutes after I sent the message. Briefly he says that I am probably over using it and to go to 4 times a day as it has a preservative 'benzoic acid' which although our bodies produce it may cause slight irritation. This could explain the burning you are experiencing as the preservative reacts with the moisturiser. Also he recommends not using shampoo to wash your hair or not washing it too often as the chemicals in the shampoo may be harmful(he doesn't use shampoo). He did state that the darkening of the hair means it is working but not to expect regrowth results until the 4 month mark.

Positive signs. Glad he gave a concrete timeframe, we'll soon find out how well this works.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

What does he wash hair with if not shampoo?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Great thanks, he's certainly certainly on the ball and quick to respond.

I will stick to 3 times a day and hopefully I notice further improvement after 4 months.