Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not a scam per se

it is however a rip off at the prices Vickers is charging through his clinic. I just had an eyeball at some of the prices for thymulin itself and it is way cheaper than what i expected. Any API capable of producing it is almost certainly capable of producing Zinc Thymulin.
I’d also like to see a better price for lyophilized zinc thymulin, not saying you’re wrong at all I’m just curious

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I'm still here.

Unfortunatley my peptide oxidised and went black 6 weeks ago due to a contract manufacturer making it wrong. I rang Dr. Vickers and he said that I need to throw it out and he'll get me some more. I'm actually metting him next week as he is flying into New Zealand for work.

However I didn't lose any hair while using it and I did see vellus hair getting longer. So anyone claiming this is a scam should keep quiet until we have seen usage of this for at least 6 months.

Dr Vickers isn't a scammer, he's one of the top Stem Cell Doctors in the world. I'll even take a photo with him when I meet him so you lot claiming hes a scammer can see he's legit.

On a side note, I managed to keep some in my bag and travel South America with it just fine so customs shouldn't ever be an issue.

Cheers lads.

Can you ask the doctor if he is using this on him self? Just need to know that the study was 100% real and I’ll continue using at least till 6 months! Also if there was any shedding phase? Keep us dated NZ Guy! I’ll be hitting the 2 month mark soon

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go find a cheaper source!

unfortunately my patience for dealing with the chinese these days is completely eroded, and unlike some members here, I can wait. Thats not a knock on anyone, just saying I'm not sufficiently motivated to go start dialogues with a bunch of API manufacturers only to find the 10 that will and the 3 of those that are actually legit not just second hand or third hand resellers

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's disturbing. I wonder how many other members here received the same bad batch. Did he get things fixed with that contract manufacturer?? And I personally think Dr. Vickers is legit, but I don't see how taking a photo with him will prove he's more legit. Alot of people here think the Brotzu lotion is a scam, yet Dr. Brotzu is a real doctor. I doubt the skeptics will change their mind about the Brotzu lotion if a member here took a pic with him. The only way to truly prove a person and their product is legit is to document their experience with before and after pics.

take it you don't want to see the pictures from the meal last weekend then? Me and Brotzu went out for an Indian.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
take it you don't want to see the pictures from the meal last weekend then? Me and Brotzu went out for an Indian.

giphy.gif

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've spoken to dr vickers today and has told me he is working on a premium version which will include over 20 compounds that have been proven to work with mice or humans.
Due to the stem cell restriction laws in Australia he is currently in negotiations with Chinese hospitals to offer A Grade stem cell services inc accommodation and pick up Service from the airport.
He says to contact him in 4-6weeks and will have more information on premium topical and stem cell outpatient services in china
All round my opinion of dr vickers is he is dedicated to helping people and is not in it for the money. Seems genuine and honest in my opinion
I hope your right I won't be buying this new version if there is no results with this topical..can't blame us for being skeptical with all the scammers that are out there.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is MSM contained in both the formulas? I can’t do MSM unfortunately otherwise I’d potentially give this a go.

Did Dr Vickers the website back up and running? Also what’s his email address?

Thanks

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for 10 days so far it hasn't been an issue. Spraying it on every time I go to the toilet and before bed so its on my head 24/7, it helps that I have short hair and not much of it but the application is certainly easier than minoxidil. It doesn't smell and dries quickly and has a cooling effect on my scalp so no problems so far. As for results its to early to tell but there are visible fine vellus hairs sprouting so looking forward to the next 4 months to see how or if they will go terminal.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for 10 days so far it hasn't been an issue. Spraying it on every time I go to the toilet and before bed so its on my head 24/7, it helps that I have short hair and not much of it but the application is certainly easier than minoxidil. It doesn't smell and dries quickly and has a cooling effect on my scalp so no problems so far. As for results its to early to tell but there are visible fine vellus hairs sprouting so looking forward to the next 4 months to see how or if they will go terminal.

Do you just spray it on or do you also have to rub it into your scalp? Also, how much powder do you mix at a time? I'm assuming the mixed solution doesn't last very long?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
One month in. Have used two months supply so far. I think hair fall has slightly started to decrease in the last few days. Would be easier to shave it bro then I could apply it more efficiently to the scalp but that would defeat the purpose slightly wouldn't it...

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you just spray it on or do you also have to rub it into your scalp? Also, how much powder do you mix at a time? I'm assuming the mixed solution doesn't last very long?
You mix a monthly batch via a capful of the ZT, it will last a month to 6 weeks per batch. I only rub in last thing at night the other times I just spray it on. I have been derma rolling once a week for a while now just to help with absorption. I am doing something else to which I started 2 months before the ZT but I am fairly convinced its the ZT making it work.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One month in. Have used two months supply so far. I think hair fall has slightly started to decrease in the last few days. Would be easier to shave it bro then I could apply it more efficiently to the scalp but that would defeat the purpose slightly wouldn't it...
My hair length is around no5 buzz cut as I don't have a lot anyway but for you it may be worth sacrificing having longer hair for 6 months to get the extra absorption.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mix a monthly batch via a capful of the ZT, it will last a month to 6 weeks per batch. I only rub in last thing at night the other times I just spray it on. I have been derma rolling once a week for a while now just to help with absorption. I am doing something else to which I started 2 months before the ZT but I am fairly convinced its the ZT making it work.

Thanks for the details, was thinking about trying the tb500 injections but now I'm leaning towards the ZT topical instead. What size needles do you use for derma rolling?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the details, was thinking about trying the tb500 injections but now I'm leaning towards the ZT topical instead. What size needles do you use for derma rolling?
1.5mm just roll lightly once a week. I may swap to a derma stamp soon as my rollers getting blunt.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is that something else you are doing m8?

zinny999

Reaction score

Can you drop this MESO thingy and just stick with ZT?

Can you dropped everything else for like 1 month and only ZT?
This would really give incredible result if it improve even by little.