Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received my thymulin last night. Applied one dose last night and one dose this morning. Let's see how it goes. Btw how is this supposed to last an entire year? I dumped one capful into 250 ml water and it looks like I used up a good chunk. I could see this lasting maybe 6-7 months but not sure about an entire 12?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us updated ,if it works we won't mind it not lasting the whole year...

YHOR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good day to everyone.

I am Peruvian, I have been alopecia since I was 22. Now I am 28 years old, and it has grown a little more. I plan to perform a hair transplant, but before that I want to exhaust all possible ways of treatment. Use Minoxidil and apparently there is little result. I do not use Finasteride because of the adverse results I had.

I found out about Znc-Thymulin in this forum. And even though I wrote to Dr. Vickers' email, I never had an answer.

Can you please provide me with the Doctor's mail, in order to buy your product?

I have written to this email: director@clinicalstemcells.com, but I have no answer. Maybe I'm wrong and the mail does not correspond

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good day to everyone.

I am Peruvian, I have been alopecia since I was 22. Now I am 28 years old, and it has grown a little more. I plan to perform a hair transplant, but before that I want to exhaust all possible ways of treatment. Use Minoxidil and apparently there is little result. I do not use Finasteride because of the adverse results I had.

I found out about Znc-Thymulin in this forum. And even though I wrote to Dr. Vickers' email, I never had an answer.

Can you please provide me with the Doctor's mail, in order to buy your product?

I have written to this email: director@clinicalstemcells.com, but I have no answer. Maybe I'm wrong and the mail does not correspond
You need to try to reach him on this one contact@clinicalstemcells.com I had no problem he does respond really quickly. I received mine today so will be starting the treatment this evening.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This product interests me and I am considering using it.
Can I use a combination with Minoxidil?
A few years ago I read that there is a conflict between products containing zinc and minoxidil.
Anyone know?
Thanks

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This product interests me and I am considering using it.
Can I use a combination with Minoxidil?
A few years ago I read that there is a conflict between products containing zinc and minoxidil.
Anyone know?
Thanks
I’ve heard that too, but you should be fine as long as you allow some time between ZT and minoxidil applications. Personally I’d use ZT during the morning / day then minoxidil at night.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would really like to try this but not sure if it will work for me. Zix didn't do anything for me and Head & Shoulders shampoo makes me shed more hair. How similar is zinc thymulin compared to zinc sulfate and zinc pyrithione?

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would really like to try this but not sure if it will work for me. Zix didn't do anything for me and Head & Shoulders shampoo makes me shed more hair. How similar is zinc thymulin compared to zinc sulfate and zinc pyrithione?

not even remotely similar

have a read on what thymulin is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymulin

don't get caught up on the "zinc" part, this preparation is certainly not a dirt cheap mineral salt.

edit: that said, id be willing to bet a chinese API could produce this sh*t at prices much less than what this aussie clinic is gouging people for. In fact they probably do get theirs produced by a chinese company

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not even remotely similar

have a read on what thymulin is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymulin

don't get caught up on the "zinc" part, this preparation is certainly not a dirt cheap mineral salt.

edit: that said, id be willing to bet a chinese API could produce this sh*t at prices much less than what this aussie clinic is gouging people for. In fact they probably do get theirs produced by a chinese company
Go find a chinese supplier!! There are thousands potential chinese that look for new business.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen positive results with this topical from this supplier yet?
Not much more from my update 2 weeks ago! I did have a bad patch last week and felt like inflammation came back a lot with those little bumps! Had a bad week and half to be honest. Has anyone else got any updates? I will give a definitive one at 2 months. I’m just praying this stuff is getting to where it needs to go. I do feel my self craving to dermAstamp more than once a week just because of the feeling of making things happen.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to that guy who has been using for at least 2 months? He disappeared quickly after telling us how to buy the product etc.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's early yet but it looks like we got scammed again me included!
So you use it for 1 month, see no results and call it a scam? The study claims you should begin to see results at 6 months with twice daily application. Vickers said with more frequent applications results may come sooner. Crazy how people assume something to work so fast... not even finasteride / dutasteride (usually) can work this fast.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you use it for 1 month, see no results and call it a scam? The study claims you should begin to see results at 6 months with twice daily application. Vickers said with more frequent applications results may come sooner. Crazy how people assume something to work so fast... not even finasteride / dutasteride (usually) can work this fast.
Well actually A drug can work that fast only if this is THE drug which reverse male pattern baldness(remember claims on WAY drug). But at this point we don't have our hands on such drugs.
but agree for any treatment it's at least 6months it makes me smile when Isee people claiming something does not work after few weeks ...