Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite annoying as I still have a lot of hair (ironic right lol), applying this stuff, I used half a bottle in a week as its hard to part my hair so it is absorbed to my scape & doesn't just sit on my hair

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update - been about 3 weeks guys and some sort of improvment is happening. Not going to get ahead of myself but hair pigment is definitely a lot darker which is amazing. And scalp just feels softer in general. I had only used a dermastamp twice in a month before starting the ZT and have will now use every week for a bit then try once a fortnight. I’ve gotten lazy with the scalp massages maybe mainly because of how good my scalp is feeling. Be interested in other people’s updates but again not getting ahead of myself and I no there are a lot of stronger treatments.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update - been about 3 weeks guys and some sort of improvment is happening. Not going to get ahead of myself but hair pigment is definitely a lot darker which is amazing. And scalp just feels softer in general. I had only used a dermastamp twice in a month before starting the ZT and have will now use every week for a bit then try once a fortnight. I’ve gotten lazy with the scalp massages maybe mainly because of how good my scalp is feeling. Be interested in other people’s updates but again not getting ahead of myself and I no there are a lot of stronger treatments.

Thank you. Please keep updating us.
I think the most I can do is spray 3 times a day, maybe with some dermarolling. I'd assume that's enough.

Anyone else that ordered early with any news?

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is ZT strictly for regrowth or does it also reduce rate of loss/shedding?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll post an update too.
Weird that you say your scalp is “softer” I’ve noticed this too. I massage my scalp a few times a day for 1-2 minutes just because it feels good and sometimes helps with headaches, and I’ve noticed during the time using ZT it’s much more flexible and easier to fold, just feels looser around my crown. It wasn’t like this before. I don’t have a buzz cut or short hair to be able to tell about the pigment yet though. Can’t say for sure if I stopped shedding, but it does seem to be slowing down. Either way, something is happening. Gotta wait a few more months to confirm that’s its doing it’s job though.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll post an update too.
Weird that you say your scalp is “softer” I’ve noticed this too. I massage my scalp a few times a day for 1-2 minutes just because it feels good and sometimes helps with headaches, and I’ve noticed during the time using ZT it’s much more flexible and easier to fold, just feels looser around my crown. It wasn’t like this before. I don’t have a buzz cut or short hair to be able to tell about the pigment yet though. Can’t say for sure if I stopped shedding, but it does seem to be slowing down. Either way, something is happening. Gotta wait a few more months to confirm that’s its doing it’s job though.
ye but you were also using tb 500, right?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ye but you were also using tb 500, right?
Yep. I still am weekly. Basically I’m just taking it to speed up the process. In theory (for hair) it has the same effect as ZT, they both work in the same way in that regard

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. I still am weekly. Basically I’m just taking it to speed up the process. In theory (for hair) it has the same effect as ZT, they both work in the same way in that regard
oke. we know tb500 showed it was efficient (mainly on bodybuilding forums); But as you are using both it might interfere. I believe you nonetheless ZT can enhance the process but I m curious to hear feedbacks from people using only ZT if there are .. you are dermrolling before applying tb500 or you inject?

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is ZT strictly for regrowth or does it also reduce rate of loss/shedding?
Just from my reading literature of Thymulin , it primary effect is increased anagen/telogen period and prevention of surrounding matrix apoptosis. Just going by this information, Thymulin should decrease shedding but not much new growth.

Edit: I did find a company called Wynpharma which sells thymus peptide topical called thymuskin. Not sure how legit how they are or but "claim" that it works well for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I’ll post an update too.

Interesting. Many people have reported over the years that the scalp in the male pattern baldness areas feels 'harder' and less flexible. Calcification maybe?

Thanks for keeping us updated.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just from my reading literature of Thymulin , it primary effect is increased anagen/telogen period and prevention of surrounding matrix apoptosis. Just going by this information, Thymulin should decrease shedding but not much new growth.

Edit: I did find a company called Wynpharma which sells thymus peptide topical called thymuskin. Not sure how legit how they are or but "claim" that it works well for Androgenetic Alopecia.
True, and it is also has potent anti-inflammatory properties, which in my opinion is the cause of male pattern baldness.
Chronic inflammation due to DHT —> improper of circulation —> lack of growth factors etc transported through blood flow —> lack of cell migration and proliferation.
Something like that, obviously it’s debatable but that’s my theory. This is why some anti-inflammatory drugs like seti / fevi, cetirizine, and vasodilators like minoxidil work... because they allow better circulation.

Anyway, thymuskin is a great idea, however I don’t think people find much success with it. Reason being is that thymus peptides are exactly that - peptides. And Peptides denature quickly, especially when exposed to heat or liquid. So thymuskin is probably effective if you get it right after it is produced, but the shelf life must be incredibly short since the peptide is in a liquid solution. TB500 has to be used within a week when you reconstitute it with water, any longer and the amino acid bonds in the peptide break down and render it useless.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Many people have reported over the years that the scalp in the male pattern baldness areas feels 'harder' and less flexible. Calcification maybe?

Thanks for keeping us updated.
Yeah, fibrosis happens first which allows calcification to completely f*** your chances of regrowth. I think this is why people that have had male pattern baldness for many years seldom get regrowth, except when using extreme methods like estrogen or going trans (which is a whole other topic in itself)

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, and it is also has potent anti-inflammatory properties, which in my opinion is the cause of male pattern baldness.
Chronic inflammation due to DHT —> improper of circulation —> lack of growth factors etc transported through blood flow —> lack of cell migration and proliferation.

I definitely agree with you on anti-inflammatory angle and that it might be important controlling regulator whole PGD2 /PGE2 aspect. Going by your hypothesis, I can see this have increasing efficacy over multiple hair cycles. I think most people give up on treatments too early usually over one hair cycle(3-4 months avg) . I hope you give this treatment a chance over longer periods of time. Best of luck to you and I am very keenly following your progress with Zn-Thy.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely agree with you on anti-inflammatory angle and that it might be important controlling regulator whole PGD2 /PGE2 aspect. Going by your hypothesis, I can see this have increasing efficacy over multiple hair cycles. I think most people give up on treatments too early usually over one hair cycle(3-4 months avg) . I hope you give this treatment a chance over longer periods of time. Best of luck to you and I am very keenly following your progress with Zn-Thy.
I’m going to use the whole years supply, probably will last me 8 months due to how frequent I apply

rubend

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates guys. A couple questions for the early adopters:

- How often are you applying?
- Does it dry fast enough so I can apply it while I am for example at work without being noticeable?

Cheers

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- Does it dry fast enough so I can apply it while I am for example at work without being noticeable?

Cheers

I am applying about 5 times per day, basically it dries as quick as water, depends how much you spray on.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cheers

I’m only applying twice a day after morning and night showers! It dries fairly quick and you wouldn’t no you’ve put anything in your hair. Like I said earlier it’s actually very enjoyable to apply the spray aspect and knowing it’s just water feels really good.