Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone recently emailed Dr Vickers? I'm curious if he has updated anyone on his manufacturing issues, pricing, etc.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone recently emailed Dr Vickers? I'm curious if he has updated anyone on his manufacturing issues, pricing, etc.
Haven’t spoke to him since I received my order, but I don’t think manufacturing is an issue anymore. As for pricing, it should only decrease in the future if demand grows

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t spoke to him since I received my order, but I don’t think manufacturing is an issue anymore. As for pricing, it should only decrease in the future if demand grows
How much does it cost?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a site: hair29.com but nothing is up there. Last I heard it's $300 for a year's supply.

aldog

Reaction score
He sends an invoice over PayPal. I'm starting my 1 year trial in 2 weeks time. 3-4 applications/day will be a pain in the ***.
I wouldn't dermaroll normally daily, I think that'd be too much for your skin to handle. Maybe just dermaroll weekly, or do it very lightly daily to cause erythema (redness of skin caused by increased blood flow)

How do you fit wounding into your regimen? do you need a couple days off the lipo finasteride/min?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He sends an invoice over PayPal. I'm starting my 1 year trial in 2 weeks time. 3-4 applications/day will be a pain in the ***.

How do you fit wounding into your regimen? do you need a couple days off the lipo finasteride/min?
I’m not wounding

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine has arrived

I'll be using in conjunction with setipiprant and mild derma stamping. I bought this which is supposed to allow for transdermal delivery, which will also give me something more portable and less messy to apply it with throughout the day.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At this stage we don't know at all if this zinc thimulin combo can do real regrowth...right ?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered ZT, anyone know how long shipping take to europe. Was emailing Dr Vickers he seems very friendly and genuine

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks in, this stuff gives volume to your hair but is an illusion to actual re-growth so early on. Shedding possibly starting to decrease, hard to say. Quite a nuisance having to apply so often during the day but we'd drink our own piss to keep our hair wouldn't we :D

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks in, this stuff gives volume to your hair but is an illusion to actual re-growth so early on. Shedding possibly starting to decrease, hard to say. Quite a nuisance having to apply so often during the day but we'd drink our own piss to keep our hair wouldn't we :D

I’d even drink your piss.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine has arrived

I'll be using in conjunction with setipiprant and mild derma stamping. I bought this which is supposed to allow for transdermal delivery, which will also give me something more portable and less messy to apply it with throughout the day.
That little bottle is cool