Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody getting any regrowth signs at all ,Dr Vickers said it may work better for diffuse thinners

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you use it for 1 month, see no results and call it a scam? The study claims you should begin to see results at 6 months with twice daily application. Vickers said with more frequent applications results may come sooner. Crazy how people assume something to work so fast... not even finasteride / dutasteride (usually) can work this fast.

If visible growth can be seen in 6 months I would think you should be able to see tiny hairs sprouting within the first couple of weeks. Also, how long have you been on the tb500?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody getting any regrowth signs at all ,Dr Vickers said it may work better for diffuse thinners
Then we don't talk about regrowth but thickening in those cases. The interesting thing would be to know if this can b helpful on slick/almost slick bald areas(I mean where there are vellus

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If visible growth can be seen in 6 months I would think you should be able to see tiny hairs sprouting within the first couple of weeks. Also, how long have you been on the tb500?
I gotta disagree, most people don’t see any new hair on finasteride for months. I’ve been on tb500 since early August but I’m in the maintenance phase now so much lower dose

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a diffuse thinner and have been using this for about a month now.
I have been told my hair looks thicker , but I don’t see it, obviously going to give it at least 6 months.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks. I am a sceptic but you can’t objectively measure its effectiveness unless you give it 6 months.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta disagree, most people don’t see any new hair on finasteride for months. I’ve been on tb500 since early August but I’m in the maintenance phase now so much lower dose

Have you noticed any results from the tb500? Not regrowth, but reduction in scalp inflammation and shedding? At this point I'm hoping I can find something that can reduce scalp inflammation and shedding. Fluridil was the only thing that gave me noticeable results. Results weren't dramatic, but it did seem to reduce shedding by 10-20% whereas nothing else worked for me. Unfortunately, the fluridil seems to be losing it's effect, as I'm shedding as heavily as I have before I started taking it. I'm really interested in trying thymulin. In your opinion, wouldn't tb500 injections be more effective than a topical spray?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed any results from the tb500? Not regrowth, but reduction in scalp inflammation and shedding? At this point I'm hoping I can find something that can reduce scalp inflammation and shedding. Fluridil was the only thing that gave me noticeable results. Results weren't dramatic, but it did seem to reduce shedding by 10-20% whereas nothing else worked for me. Unfortunately, the fluridil seems to be losing it's effect, as I'm shedding as heavily as I have before I started taking it. I'm really interested in trying thymulin. In your opinion, wouldn't tb500 injections be more effective than a topical spray?
It does slow down the shedding a bit, obviously I have good days and bad days but it does seem like I lose less hair now. And yes in my opinion tb500 injections would probably work better, but it is expensive

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does slow down the shedding a bit, obviously I have good days and bad days but it does seem like I lose less hair now. And yes in my opinion tb500 injections would probably work better, but it is expensive

How much for injections and where can you get it? Can you get this done at your doctor's office or do you have to get the tb500 yourself and inject it on your own?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much for injections and where can you get it? Can you get this done at your doctor's office or do you have to get the tb500 yourself and inject it on your own?
You need the following:
-Tb500 peptide in vials
-Insulin syringes
-Bacteriostatic or sterile water
Look up a video on how to take subcutaneous peptides on YouTube it’ll explain it better than I can

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need the following:
-Tb500 peptide in vials
-Insulin syringes
-Bacteriostatic or sterile water
Look up a video on how to take subcutaneous peptides on YouTube it’ll explain it better than I can

before any of that you need to know that the tb500 is real

thats not easy. How many potentially effective treatments have been "written off" around here simply because some guy trusts random chinese source #55050505 unwittingly?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
before any of that you need to know that the tb500 is real

thats not easy. How many potentially effective treatments have been "written off" around here simply because some guy trusts random chinese source #55050505 unwittingly?

I'd also like to know where people here get their tb500 from.

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I'm still here.

Unfortunatley my peptide oxidised and went black 6 weeks ago due to a contract manufacturer making it wrong. I rang Dr. Vickers and he said that I need to throw it out and he'll get me some more. I'm actually metting him next week as he is flying into New Zealand for work.

However I didn't lose any hair while using it and I did see vellus hair getting longer. So anyone claiming this is a scam should keep quiet until we have seen usage of this for at least 6 months.

Dr Vickers isn't a scammer, he's one of the top Stem Cell Doctors in the world. I'll even take a photo with him when I meet him so you lot claiming hes a scammer can see he's legit.

On a side note, I managed to keep some in my bag and travel South America with it just fine so customs shouldn't ever be an issue.

Cheers lads.

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only imagine that there is a valuable member out here that take comparaison pictures..
I mean If I would see serious positive results I would be happy to share when time comes...

All in the same boat but don't forget a safety jacket.
We never know..

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Unfortunatley my peptide oxidised and went black 6 weeks ago due to a contract manufacturer making it wrong. I rang Dr. Vickers and he said that I need to throw it out and he'll get me some more. I'm actually metting him next week as he is flying into New Zealand for work.

However I didn't lose any hair while using it and I did see vellus hair getting longer. So anyone claiming this is a scam should keep quiet until we have seen usage of this for at least 6 months.

Dr Vickers isn't a scammer, he's one of the top Stem Cell Doctors in the world. I'll even take a photo with him when I meet him so you lot claiming hes a scammer can see he's legit.

On a side note, I managed to keep some in my bag and travel South America with it just fine so customs shouldn't ever be an issue.

Cheers lads.

Well that's disturbing. I wonder how many other members here received the same bad batch. Did he get things fixed with that contract manufacturer?? And I personally think Dr. Vickers is legit, but I don't see how taking a photo with him will prove he's more legit. Alot of people here think the Brotzu lotion is a scam, yet Dr. Brotzu is a real doctor. I doubt the skeptics will change their mind about the Brotzu lotion if a member here took a pic with him. The only way to truly prove a person and their product is legit is to document their experience with before and after pics.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not a scam per se

it is however a rip off at the prices Vickers is charging through his clinic. I just had an eyeball at some of the prices for thymulin itself and it is way cheaper than what i expected. Any API capable of producing it is almost certainly capable of producing Zinc Thymulin.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cheers lads.

Top stem cells doctor in the.. ''world''.. really ? :eek:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its not a scam per se

it is however a rip off at the prices Vickers is charging through his clinic. I just had an eyeball at some of the prices for thymulin itself and it is way cheaper than what i expected. Any API capable of producing it is almost certainly capable of producing Zinc Thymulin.
Go find a cheaper source!