Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stay away from them
They use penetration enhancers and have fucked up more guys than I can count
They are unregulated meds made in China, you have no idea what you are putting in your head.

There are other sources
"fucked up more guys than I can count" yeah sure buddy, show me proof or it didnt happen you muppet. and yes the only reason they would get "fucked up" as you call it is because it goes systemic alot yep. not because of other reasons all you mentioned were KNOWN side effects of dutasteride for some selective few sensitive people like you, mind you I take oral and topical and all I have is reduced sperm production no damn silly brain fog or reduced libido that is pure hypohondriac symptoms jesus christ people wake up.

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
"fucked up more guys than I can count" yeah sure buddy, show me proof or it didnt happen you muppet. and yes the only reason they would get "fucked up" as you call it is because it goes systemic alot yep. not because of other reasons all you mentioned were KNOWN side effects of dutasteride for some selective few sensitive people like you, mind you I take oral and topical and all I have is reduced sperm production no damn silly brain fog or reduced libido that is pure hypohondriac symptoms jesus christ people wake up.
U got a specific reason for being this frustrated all the time? cut the negativity dude.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So I need to interview and gather the bloodwork of everybody that has had side effects with the crap that Minoxidilmax imports from China and present it to you?

Why don't you move your lazy balding *** and create a thread asking how many have had side effects using MM Finasteride and now Dutasteride.

So because you don't have side effects everybody else that has is a hypochondriac? What about the hundreds that develop gynecomastia (or thousands I should say) and require for it to be surgically removed or the hundreds that have CSF measured with complete lack of vital neurosteroid activity, they made that up in their minds as well?

What a douche and idiot you are. Ignore list. Goodbye.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Article mentions company selling topical duta (non liposomal), might be of interest to some here

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I need to interview and gather the bloodwork of everybody that has had side effects with the crap that Minoxidilmax imports from China and present it to you?

Why don't you move your lazy balding *** and create a thread asking how many have had side effects using MM Finasteride and now Dutasteride.

So because you don't have side effects everybody else that has is a hypochondriac? What about the hundreds that develop gynecomastia (or thousands I should say) and require for it to be surgically removed or the hundreds that have CSF measured with complete lack of vital neurosteroid activity, they made that up in their minds as well?

What a douche and idiot you are. Ignore list. Goodbye.
you sir have no clue if its crap or not where is the lab reports? people have tested their stuff already by now because they have been in business for YEARS!!!!, even their minoxidill was legit and didnt you read a guy here on this very thread that his FRIEND had results with their minoxidill/finasteride combo formula? are you daft son? its not crap until you show me lab reports now keep your big mouth shut and stop bullying minoxidillmax, and no I want you to show me the threads of guys that say they have had side effects from minoxidillmax. you cant have many personal friends that buy from minoxidillmax rofl.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
U got a specific reason for being this frustrated all the time? cut the negativity dude.
im frustrated because I ordered x4 bottles of spironolactone cream from minoxidllmax that I have used before and had less shedding after using it in combination with alfadratiol. and I dont appreciate mustang talking sh*t about them just because they order drugs from china, mustang dont realise that most drugs comes from india and china to america and other countries.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be the balding at such a young age. Poor bloke. I feel for him. We have all been there.
its not the balding I have a full head of hair u mother f****r just receeded corners that your money will fix for me because you are a rich mother f****r right? now pay up and help a poor young 33 year old balding man!
and besides I havent had a thousand hair transplants like yourself and STILL got a full head of hair except for the hairline recession so this means your hair genes is ALOT crappier than mine hahaha you f*****g genetic TRASH hahahahaha!!!!

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not the balding I have a full head of hair u mother f****r just receeded corners that your money will fix for me because you are a rich mother f****r right? now pay up and help a poor young 33 year old balding man!
and besides I havent had a thousand hair transplants like yourself and STILL got a full head of hair except for the hairline recession so this means your hair genes is ALOT crappier than mine hahaha you f*****g genetic TRASH hahahahaha!!!!
Holy sh*t ya'll go hard on this forum

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that fue clinic has two different topical dutasteride formulations of topical dutasteride: 0.1% and 0.05% with growth factors (this one is for mesotherapy).

Strut has a 0.1% gel that you can get with tret and minoxidil (or without); my current regimen is 0.5 mm dermaroll weekly (with the fue clinic mesotherapy topical applied several hours after) and strut gel applied on Wed morning.

I got pretty significant side effects from topical/oral finasteride and have no side effects so far from topical dutasteride.

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that fue clinic has two different topical dutasteride formulations of topical dutasteride: 0.1% and 0.05% with growth factors (this one is for mesotherapy).

Strut has a 0.1% gel that you can get with tret and minoxidil (or without); my current regimen is 0.5 mm dermaroll weekly (with the fue clinic mesotherapy topical applied several hours after) and strut gel applied on Wed morning.

I got pretty significant side effects from topical/oral finasteride and have no side effects so far from topical dutasteride.
Forgot to mention that I also use minoxidil with 2.5% ru EOD but not on the day as I dermaroll.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score

Cool. The molecule size of Duta must really be true then.

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is mesotherapy doable by myself ( i am a regsitred nurse ) i just want to know if it's possible

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is mesotherapy doable by myself ( i am a regsitred nurse ) i just want to know if it's possible
When I say mesotherapy I just mean microneedling at a .5 mm depth (I use an electric dermapen) and applying the topical dutasteride afterwards. I usually microneedle in the morning and apply the dutasteride that night. Very likely that some of it is being absorbed systemically so if the goal is to avoid that, don't microneedle. Either way it seems like much less absorbs systemically than topical finasteride. I still haven't seen a single scalp biopsy that confirms the other half of the theory regarding local absorption either, so keep that in mind.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure yet. I know that it doesn't seem to cause the same side effects that topical finasteride did but I need to see a scalp biopsy before I can confirm that it actually has an effect on scalp DHT without effect serum.

bro finasteride has a chance to cause bad side effects for people, but the side effects of dutasteride is completely blown out of proportion, infact many sides are a lie and caused by hypohondriacs like mustang, I had very bad eye problems on finasteride but only reduced sperm production from dutasteride, in my book dutasteride is alot safer drug than finasteride 100%.

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro finasteride has a chance to cause bad side effects for people, but the side effects of dutasteride is completely blown out of proportion, infact many sides are a lie and caused by hypohondriacs like mustang, I had very bad eye problems on finasteride but only reduced sperm production from dutasteride, in my book dutasteride is alot safer drug than finasteride 100%.
This doesn't make sense to me based on the literature on those drugs; any sources on this? Dutasteride inhibits type 1 and 2 so it does everything finasteride does and more (or at least to my knowledge). So it sounds like sides from finasteride are totally legit and sides from dutasteride makes you a hypochondriac? How does that make any sense.