Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which pharmacy/site are you using for your dutasteride? Awesome that you have no sides. It's just proves this is by far the safest treatment

I had horrible sides with finasteride , both oral and topical. None with Topical Dutasteride aside from a couple of months where I either overdid

The topical finasteride from minoxidilmax was by far the worst I ever felt, their crap as DMI, a close friend already has massive sides with their topical dutasteride with it. He is experiencing brain fog and total loss of libido after using it twice.

I knew you were a promoter and a salesman, you know minoxidillmax sell dutasteride for a cheap price and you are trying to evade people from their site so they buy from your "recommended" more expensive sites. guys dont trust mustang he is a compulsive liar on the forum. hmm brain fog and loss of libido is a known side effect from dutasteride and finasteride, guys on this forum has even experienced brain fog on topical dutasteride and they didnt order from minoxidillmax you dummy. oh btw there is a guy here on this thread that used 1ml of 0,05% dutasteride just ONCE, the SAME dutasteride im using from the same company and he had testicular shrinkage and anxiety after application. but I use it orally and topically and havent experienced any side effects like that, just produce less semen which is a very common side effect of dutasteride/finasteride, everyone react differently to dutasteride it doesnt mean its of bad quality hahahaha idiot xD ohhh and just to add one more thing, minoxidillmax uses ethanol/PG in their formula so of course it goes systemic much more than any other formula, your friend is just a sissy thats all.

Last edited:

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which pharmacy/site are you using for your dutasteride? Awesome that you have no sides. It's just proves this is by far the safest treatment

I had horrible sides with finasteride , both oral and topical. None with Topical Dutasteride aside from a couple of months where I either overdid

The topical finasteride from minoxidilmax was by far the worst I ever felt, their crap as DMI, a close friend already has massive sides with their topical dutasteride with it. He is experiencing brain fog and total loss of libido after using it twice.
I use Oxford online pharmacy, i'm in the UK and its a UK company so the postage is cheap. One of the reasons i did not buy from FUE clinic is my concern about having to pay import duty on items coming from Belgium because of brexit.

Capone

Reaction score
Parati is quite good. I had a good experience with it. Yes, a little brain fog was the only thing I felt the first 48 hours after application and then that would be it. I got some new bottles last year and something happened when I applied it that caused severe sides. No libido, brain fog and anxiety. I stopped and tried again a new one 2 months later with the same result so I made the switch to Trichosol from Fue Clinic. No sides with it so far. Started in August I believe so it's quite a while

That's my personal experience. I am glad you have no sides, that's what it's all about.
Has anyone actually tested any of this topical dutasteride to see if it’s actually got legit ingredients. It’s strange when oral saw palmetto gives me sides but this stuff doesn’t.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tested any of this topical dutasteride to see if it’s actually got legit ingredients. It’s strange when oral saw palmetto gives me sides but this stuff doesn’t.

Which supplier are you using?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo Mustang i’m not sure if i trust FueClinic do you happen to know any other spots i could get topical dutasteride? Preferably .1%?

Parati is another option if you are in Europe

I am not sure what you don't trust about them though. Dr Mwamba is a top notch guy and their stuff is made with pharma grade Dutasteride. It has been tested by many guys

LouisSarkozy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati is another option if you are in Europe

I am not sure what you don't trust about them though. Dr Mwamba is a top notch guy and their stuff is made with pharma grade Dutasteride. It has been tested by many guys
IS mwamba coumpounding is stuff via parati since he uses trichosol as a vehice? thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... it's an established Pharmacy in the EU getting prescriptions from Doctors to compound Dutasteride. I am pretty sure they would not risk their reputation being destroyed over saving a few euros.

Secondly, I had up to 40% DHT reduction while using Parati's 0.5% so how could that happen without it actually containing Dutasteride?

You should feel happy and blessed that you are having no sides.

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont get side effects the dutasteride dont penetrate into the bloodstream despite needling like you do. or if it does penetrate to the bloodstream you could potentially tolerate oral dutasteride. My friend I had sides on oral finasteride but not from dutasteride, I just produce less semen while on oral dutasteride thats all, people react differently to all drugs and herbs.

Bill Bones

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you think this is? I just got a bottle of topical dutasteride from minoxidilmax and just got blood work done was going to start applying it tonight. Why do you think their product produces more side effects? Different delivery system?