Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered topical dutasteride from Fueclinic (one that Mustang recommends) & I’ll keep you guys updated! I might make a thread on it. Though they did seem a bit sketchy tho, they said their shipping days are only on Wednesdays but they’re telling me they’re gonna ship my bottle on Friday. Kinda makes me feel like they just said that so i could hurry & pay. Not a good start for them but I’m keeping my hopes up.

I don't follow, they are sketchy because they are too busy and added a second shipment day to keep up with demand?

Parati takes weeks to even respond after paying

I don't understand what is sketchy about it. Must be a pain dealing with so much crap (for them)

Good luck with the treatment man, take some pics!

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't follow, they are sketchy because they are too busy and added a second shipment day to keep up with demand?

Parati takes weeks to even respond after paying

I don't understand what is sketchy about it. Must be a pain dealing with so much crap (for them)

Good luck with the treatment man, take some pics!
No need to get defensive lmao you don’t work for them. Or do you? Haha nonetheless thanks bro will do

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to get defensive lmao you don’t work for them. Or do you? Haha nonetheless thanks bro will do

I should be on their payroll to be honest. But no, I just like Dr Mwamba a lot has a person and surgeon, he saved my donor area and he is the kindest doctor I have been treated by. Whatever I can do to help the man I will. This said, I am not going to recommend stuff to anybody that I feel it's harmful regardless of the treatment they recommend.

kidcurry96

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should be on their payroll to be honest. But no, I just like Dr Mwamba a lot has a person and surgeon, he saved my donor area and he is the kindest doctor I have been treated by. Whatever I can do to help the man I will. This said, I am not going to recommend stuff to anybody that I feel it's harmful regardless of the treatment they recommend.
Does topical dutasteride not increase scalp T significantly? Wont that result in some hairloss?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
T is 5 times less potent than DHT and probably 5 times less harmful to hair.

Not suppressing scalp DHT because of an increase in T doesn't make much sense. Most people get away with halting hair loss just inhibiting DHT. Some prone to other androgens would need CB as well

Ultraman

My Regimen
Reaction score
T is 5 times less potent than DHT and probably 5 times less harmful to hair.

Not suppressing scalp DHT because of an increase in T doesn't make much sense. Most people get away with halting hair loss just inhibiting DHT. Some prone to other androgens would need CB as well
I read from somewhere that you experienced gyno from topical finasteride along with other side effects. Now that you are on topical dutasteride I assume you no longer have that issue since you seem happy with it.

What I want to know is when you developed gyno from topical finasteride, how did you deal with it? Did you take any supplements? Were you able to treat gyno from topical finasteride? How bad was gyno you experienced?

You no longer have gyno with topical dutasteride I assume. Let me know.

I am seriously thinking of switching over to topical dutasteride from finasteride.

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read from somewhere that you experienced gyno from topical finasteride along with other side effects. Now that you are on topical dutasteride I assume you no longer have that issue since you seem happy with it.

What I want to know is when you developed gyno from topical finasteride, how did you deal with it? Did you take any supplements? Were you able to treat gyno from topical finasteride? How bad was gyno you experienced?

You no longer have gyno with topical dutasteride I assume. Let me know.

I am seriously thinking of switching over to topical dutasteride from finasteride.
I just stopped using topical duta because I got extremely sensitive and slightly enlarged nipples

Trial n Error

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just stopped using topical duta because I got extremely sensitive and slightly enlarged nipples
How long and often did you use topical dutasteride, and at what %? Did you experience libido issues as well? Lastly, did you experience similar sides on oral/topical finasteride if you ever used it? Thanks in advance!

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long and often did you use topical dutasteride, and at what %? Did you experience libido issues as well? Lastly, did you experience similar sides on oral/topical finasteride if you ever used it? Thanks in advance!
like sonic's 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol/ethanol for 3 weeks once per week.
Yea my libido did drop , I didn't even notice until I stopped lol, feels good to have it back. Hadn't tried anything oral.
Will try a much lower dose, better than nothing I guess.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Have you taken any supplements e.g. Indol 3 Carbinol or DIM to treat it?
I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better.

edit: there is some hard tissue under my left nipple :/

Last edited:

kidcurry96

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like sonic 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol for 3 weeks once per week.
Yea my libido did drop , I didn't even notice until I stopped lol, feels good to have it back. Hadn't tried anything oral.

I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better
Alcohol? Not liposomal?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
like sonic's 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol/ethanol for 3 weeks once per week.

I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better
Wow it' pretty weird having these side with 0,025% once a week ! Maybe try to increase slowly...
btw, eth/pg is not very great...i think it will be better to use a greeasy vehicle...maybe with a polysorbate + dmi....

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No DMI

Best vehicle is oil plant based. You don't want anything that will increase systemic absorption.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something quite crazy has been happening. We all know body hair likes DHT and needs it.

I have started shedding BHT grafts implanted on my crown (they look very different than regular grafts, like a wire) since applying Topical Dutasteride on it but my chest hair and beard hast gotten thicker. I had very little chest hair while on oral finasteride.

This is to me the ultimate proof that it only acts locally or at least in its majority. Crazy sh*t.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sonic temples uses it, he makes it himself from capsules I guess, and he posted result pics on this thread somewhere
I would suggest the same. There is no evidence 'I repeat', no evidence on such lab formulated topical dutasteride working better than self made dutasteride. You will definitely save your hard earned money and can alter the dose as well.

Rasher90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, two questions.

First Q: Anyone know anything about stabilizing test and dht after experiencing sexual sides from finasteride? its been 8 months since discontinuing finasteride and my sides persist. Some days super horny, other days nothing + weaker erections. If anyone has advice on returning to baseline after finasteride sides that would be sweet.

Second Q: Bought some topical dutasteride from fueclinic, wondering do people think it could be frozen? recommendation is fridge for best shelf life but why not freeze?

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, two questions.

First Q: Anyone know anything about stabilizing test and dht after experiencing sexual sides from finasteride? its been 8 months since discontinuing finasteride and my sides persist. Some days super horny, other days nothing + weaker erections. If anyone has advice on returning to baseline after finasteride sides that would be sweet.

Second Q: Bought some topical dutasteride from fueclinic, wondering do people think it could be frozen? recommendation is fridge for best shelf life but why not freeze?
Zinc always helps me with sides, working out heavy makes my sides go away too. Maybe due too testosteron increase? Not sure tbh.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest the same. There is no evidence 'I repeat', no evidence on such lab formulated topical dutasteride working better than self made dutasteride. You will definitely save your hard earned money and can alter the dose as well.
+1. I also don't live in Europe so the shipping is generally super expensive and slow. And at least some of them use plastic bottles to store it which seems bad considering the solvents and chemicals in it make the plastic leech.