Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

trialAcc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No way they dont sell experimental drugs only the chinese do. the fat low T man that needs T injections cause he cant get "it" up will buy from the chinese the very type of people he hates hahahahahaha funny.
Not sure what you are talking about, Winlevi (CB1%) is FDA approved. Any compounding pharmacy could make you 7.5% if they have the drug and you had a prescribing doctor.

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about, Winlevi (CB1%) is FDA approved. Any compounding pharmacy could make you 7.5% if they have the drug and you had a prescribing doctor.
They HAVE done trials on humans for acne, and it's as effective as Winlevi (CB 1%) in that case.

The point here is that they have not bothered to do trials for Androgenic Alopecia, even though this could be probably a good side-free treatment for many people, because they don't give a f***, and it's not profitable for them unless it grows tons of hair. Treatments like this should be on the market for people <NW2 who just want to keep their damn hair without side effects, but because companies are only looking for huge return on investment nobody bothers marketing sh*t that doesn't go from NW7->NW1. The 'maintenance abyss'.

a comment I found from 2019.

trialAcc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok tell me the price of this sh*t, CB aint cheap.

They HAVE done trials on humans for acne, and it's as effective as Winlevi (CB 1%) in that case.

The point here is that they have not bothered to do trials for Androgenic Alopecia, even though this could be probably a good side-free treatment for many people, because they don't give a f***, and it's not profitable for them unless it grows tons of hair. Treatments like this should be on the market for people <NW2 who just want to keep their damn hair without side effects, but because companies are only looking for huge return on investment nobody bothers marketing sh*t that doesn't go from NW7->NW1. The 'maintenance abyss'.

a comment I found from 2019.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. They've completed phase 2 for Androgenetic Alopecia in both male and started in for females. It's true it's not going to grow you much hair, but they've done the trials regardless.

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. They've completed phase 2 for Androgenetic Alopecia in both male and started in for females. It's true it's not going to grow you much hair, but they've done the trials regardless.

Just what I wanted to hear. but what about the price you have any clue of the price of this? CB is twice as expensive as RU. I wont be using or buying CB just curious of the price.

Last edited:

trialAcc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just what I wanted to hear. but what about the price you have any clue of the price of this? CB is twice as expensive as RU. I wont be using or buying CB just curious of the price.
I'm not sure what the price is, that's why I was asking where Mustang was getting it from. I just know people have already been getting scripts written for compounding in North America. I'm sure hair transplant doctors will be hoping on that when they can.

Mustang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted this
Crown is looking good. This was 16 months after starting topical treatment
No oral meds

MrKmass

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the whole post but all online buying wordings are at least 0.5%. Where can we get 0.05% please?